Yeah. If you like dogs and crying then we got an episode for you.
So right now I am in a hurry to write this addition to Podcast Central. I still need to finish up packing for a trip to Charlotte Regionals. Luckily, most things are packed. The problem is that I got to get one small bag packed.
Then I got to sleep. Yeah. I should do that. Then get ready for work.
So if this intro is short then it is because I am really trying to finish so I can go to sleep.
As always. Don’t touch that Totodile! It is podcast listening time!
Podcast Spotlight

Luke Loves Pokemon: Maschiff and Family– Get ready to cry over the masterful use of music as Luke gives you a one to punch to the feels! Talking about how amazing Maschiff and Mabosstiff are as dogs. Meanwhile, pulling on your feelings regarding this good doggo from Scarlet & Violet! Well worth a spotlight! Excuse me as I go cry now.
Postcards from Pearl: Buggin’ Out, pt. IV – Let’s Get Buggy!– Pearl is back and she has to pull a bugcatcher out from The Nile River. Still, all things go good in the end with personal growth and bugs. Lots of bugs. Makes no sense? Listen and say The Nile.
PokeMakers: Legendary Mascot Pokémon– Alex and JD create their Legendary Mascot Pokemon. Prepare for thoughts of romance and art! As they craft a story that is perfect for beings in love and lost from time! Of Marble and Bronze!
Talk Podcasts

Specialty Podcasts

Pokemon of the Episode

Pokemon Anime and Media Podcasts

Battling Podcasts

TCG Podcasts

Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

Spring into a good podcast lately? Then make sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast or your podcatcher of choice!
The post Podcast Central: Crying Over Dogs appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.