What can I say? You have an interesting history.
So…It has been awhile. I mean. Life can be something but to be honest I guess life can be like that. And life is still like that for me recently. If I was going to be even more honest then I would say the last day or two have been intense. Though, hopefully it will get better.
Speaking of better, the last few weeks have been tough but there has been some silver linings. After all, since the last Podcast Central, I have celebrated an anniversary and feel quite good about that. There has been the return of in-person events for Pokemon League. And, boy! Do I love League Cups and League Challenges. Even when bad things happen, there is always the opportunity for good to come out of it. Something that I have been happy to help and see. Even if it was unintentional.
So while life have kept me busy. There have been plenty of amazing podcasts to listen to. So while I have been busy, I hope today I can keep you busy with some amazing podcasts. With that said…I will go ahead and get things started.
Don’t touch that Totodile! It is podcast listening time.
Podcast Spotlight

P.U.C.L. Podcast: Our Pokemon Journeys with Clod and Mark!– Thatch has on Clod and Mark to talk about their super secret Pokemon origins! From being alone in a cabin in the woods to replying Pokemon Red so many times til you can play it with your eyes close!
Tag Team: JW, the local legend– Local events are back! And JW is going on a rampage to get all the Championships Points he can get. Listen to his epic tale of conquest!
PokeMakers: History Branch– JD and Alex are talking about their branching paths! Starting with the History Branch! AKA The Gym Challenge! How can they put a twist in such a classic Pokemon trait?
Talk Podcasts

Specialty Podcasts

Pokemon of the Episode

Pokemon Anime and Media Podcasts

Battling Podcasts

TCG Podcasts

Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

Spring into a good podcast lately? Then make sure to leave a review on Apple Podcast or your podcatcher of choice!
The post Podcast Central: The History of You! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.