Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    UM. SO RUDE. I looked up TSR on Pe2k to see where I was up to and turns out the last chapter I read was chapter 34, and I left you A BUNCH OF CORRECTIONS but you didn't correct them for here. So maybe you should read over them. XD

Anyway, I'm reading over chapter 34 to refresh my memory and then I'll get to catching up. 8D /badXanthe

And:

The pairs are chosen based on skills that compliment the other.
    "compliment" should be "complement" :] (Mass Effect 2 taught me the difference in the loading menu text. xD)

He muttered irritably under his beak, but followed in silence none-the-less.
    It seems odd to say "under his beak" considering we don't mutter under our mouths. Under his breath would make sense. x)

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I remember reading this on PE2K and being addicted. xD It's been so long though, I might have to start over when I have some free time. :D
    GCEA

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    UM. SO RUDE. I looked up TSR on Pe2k to see where I was up to and turns out the last chapter I read was chapter 34, and I left you A BUNCH OF CORRECTIONS but you didn't correct them for here. So maybe you should read over them. XD

Anyway, I'm reading over chapter 34 to refresh my memory and then I'll get to catching up. 8D /badXanthe

And:

"compliment" should be "complement" :] (Mass Effect 2 taught me the difference in the loading menu text. xD)

It seems odd to say "under his beak" considering we don't mutter under our mouths. Under his breath would make sense. x)
    /totallyjustsawthisnowandgetsshot

THANK YOU, OH GLORIOUS XANTHE. <3 I shall correct those when it's not 1am and my eyes aren't dead. Cx

LOL@ME2. Oooh yes~ I do know the difference, it was probably just a sloppy error on my part! And yes, you're right about that. I totally didn't even notice it. xD THAAANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I remember reading this on PE2K and being addicted. xD It's been so long though, I might have to start over when I have some free time. :D
    Thanks, Sarah! It HAS been a long time! Since I'm pretty sure I started writing this back in 2007 when I sucked, so my writing has improved now! Although I'm probably rusty again since I haven't written in a good few months. :x Work sucks.

NO WORRIES, GLORIOUS GEMMA! 8D Ahaha okay, cool!

Hehehe yes. I didn't until the loading screen... xD All hail the loading screens!

/needs to read more