Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tats

Tats

You got any tattoos? O: I don't have any myself.

If you don't have any, would you want to get one in the future? Personally I would only get one if it had a really, really powerful meaning for me. It also wouldn't be big, and it'd have to be important enough for me to feel the need to get it permanently printed onto my skin.

How about you?! O:

Nope. no tats. no idea of getting tats anytime too. xD
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I don't have any tattoos either. I've pondered with the idea, but I wouldn't know what to get. It's funny, because as a kid, I loved temporary tattoos and was bummed out when they faded away (as much as I liked them, I liked being able to take a shower also).

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I don't have any tattoos either. I've pondered with the idea, but I wouldn't know what to get. It's funny, because as a kid, I loved temporary tattoos and was bummed out when they faded away (as much as I liked them, I liked being able to take a shower also).
    SAME HERE. I loved getting temp tattoos. I remember getting a Cardcaptors book once and it came with a bunch of temporary tattoos. I loved The Dash Card (a.k.a. Espeon xD) the most, which was one of the tattoos... I still remember having loved it. xD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't have any and I'm scared of needles so I will never be getting one. Even if I wasn't, I get sick of things easily so I wouldn't really wanna get something permanent on my skin.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I don't have any and I'm scared of needles so I will never be getting one. Even if I wasn't, I get sick of things easily so I wouldn't really wanna get something permanent on my skin.
    That's what I'd be afraid of. If I were to get anything at this point, it'd probably be a tiny reminder of my cat or something Pokemon related (since that's never going to not be a part of my life). Maybe the N7 logo from Mass Effect. Maybe.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    SAME HERE. I loved getting temp tattoos. I remember getting a Cardcaptors book once and it came with a bunch of temporary tattoos. I loved The Dash Card (a.k.a. Espeon xD) the most, which was one of the tattoos... I still remember having loved it. xD
    They were cool, but yeah, they usually didn't last longer than 48 hours, and after the first day, they were already peeling apart. And yeah, that thing is so close to Espeon, but I still think Espeon looks better.

If you were to ask me if I'd get a tattoo with Emolga... I'm totally on the fence with that one. As much as I like the little guy, I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing I want to wear well into my 70s and 80s.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I don't have any tattoos, and I would never get one. I don't mind how they look, but I would never want one myself.

I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo (except maybe of a Fairy or Mega Evolution), but I don't mind others having tattoos. When it comes to a romantic/sexual partner, I don't mind tattoos that much, but I'd prefer them not to have gone like, super overboard.

|||||||||

I don't really like body modification.

| | |

How high can Tenacity get on the official Showdown Server's ladders?
    Spoiler:
    Format | Core Pokemon | Highest Rating | Highest Ranking | W/L

OU || 1677 | 497th/500 | 50/27
    Random | ? | 1605 | Unranked | 42/13