we'll never forget our yesterdays

I want it and I want it NOW!

Would you say that you're a patient person, or impatient?

Most of the time I can be very patient, but there's the odd occasion when I'm not xD I just get excited about things, you know? :P

~Sealboy

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    For me....it depends! I'm patient when it comes to people, but I think it ultimately all depends on the "what, who, where, and when" that would really decide on whether or not I'm impatient for something.

For example: If I'm ordering something off of Amazon, I'll usually choose the fastest shipping option. Especially if it's an item that I really want, then I tend to get a bit impatient. Though I tend to get less impatient if I have things to do to burn time, so time would go by faster, so I can get said item.

Overall though, I've been trying to become more of a patient person, and I guess it's been paying off. So-so, I guess?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm pretty patient. I don't even get that annoyed when people cut me off in traffic, and in New Jersey, that happens pretty often.

When ordering merchandise, I usually just go for the cheapest option, as it doesn't really bother me if I get it a week from the day of ordering. I would really only pick a faster option if it would take longer than two weeks.

I really only get impatient when I'm waiting for something boring to just finish.

I can be pretty impatient, when I make up my mind on something I want to do it IMMEDIATELY. When something is decided, I'd like it done ASAP to get it behind me. I can get pretty antsy when waiting on something for a while, especially a new Pokemon game or when I get a Pokemon plush from ebay. xD

|||||||||

It really, really depends on the situation for me, plus my mood at the time.

A lot of the times, I'm pretty chill. So long as I have something to occupy myself with, be it my own thoughts or my cellphone or my 3DS (Lol, when they're not totally dead), I am pretty patient.

Take away my technology though and I may not be quite so patient. XD

Plus it depends on the setting. If I'm having to wait at, say, a grocery store, I like to just walk around aimlessly.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I guess I'm somewhat patient. Depends what I'm waiting for.

Quite patient but some things make me impatient, like waiting for pimples to go away. xD; Generally I don't have issues with waiting!

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I'm usually patient, but I have phases of impatience, for some reason. Oh well.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth