Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar

Scy's Animations, Plushies, and Drawings

Hi everyone, I'm here to show you some of the pokemon-related art I've done! I have lots more, so I'll add more stuff to this thread every so often.

Also, I have a deviantart account here!

First of all, here's an animation I recently did for one of my pokemon stories:

There is also an older animation here.

And here are a few of my recent plushies:

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 01-18-2015 at 12:55 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey Scy! Your plush are so cute! Awesome to see another plush artist on here! :D I love that Vaporeon!
    GCEA

Amazing job ! How long does it take to create one ?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Wow. You have some real talent. I cannot wait to see more from you.
    Do you just make Plushies for yourself or do you have an etsy accounts etc? Feel free to PM me the answer to that if it's yes ;p

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hey Scy! Your plush are so cute! Awesome to see another plush artist on here! :D I love that Vaporeon!
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    Amazing job ! How long does it take to create one ?
    Depends on the complexity/size and how much time a day I spend working on it. Some (like the small umbreons) I can create within a day and others like the giant umbreon take much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Braixen View Post
    Wow. You have some real talent. I cannot wait to see more from you.
    Do you just make Plushies for yourself or do you have an etsy accounts etc? Feel free to PM me the answer to that if it's yes ;p
    Thanks, I will post more soon! I'll PM you, but for anyone else wondering, I do have an etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RacingwolfPlushies

Don't have much in it at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon.

Okay, here are the houndoom plushies I made a little while ago:

Dewott Picture I drew for my brother:

And some

Silly

Christmas

Doodles

And there's a ton more stuff that I'll probably post later. It's mostly doodles and plushies though. XD

8. This post has been liked by:

These are really great! I love your art, especially those plushies! :D I'm also going to have to show my friend those Umbreon plushies, she loves Umbreon c:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Those plushies are just adorable. Do you make your own patterns, or is there somewhere you get them?

I tried to start plushie-making a long time ago, but I just couldn't understand how exactly to set up a pattern for the life of me.

Also I'm really liking you use of hue-shifting on that second painting (your most recent update). It's really prominent on Scyther and Especially Yanmega, but I think Heracross could have benefited from it as well if you were to have it go more into the indigos / purpley colors as the shades get darker.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    These are really great! I love your art, especially those plushies! :D I'm also going to have to show my friend those Umbreon plushies, she loves Umbreon c:
    Thanks! I love umbreon too. I've still got a lot of older plushies I can post, but hopefully I'll make more soon. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Those plushies are just adorable. Do you make your own patterns, or is there somewhere you get them?

I tried to start plushie-making a long time ago, but I just couldn't understand how exactly to set up a pattern for the life of me.

Also I'm really liking you use of hue-shifting on that second painting (your most recent update). It's really prominent on Scyther and Especially Yanmega, but I think Heracross could have benefited from it as well if you were to have it go more into the indigos / purpley colors as the shades get darker.
    The patterns are made by me!

It's definitely a tricky thing to learn how to do. Practicing with already made patterns is a good way to get an idea of how pieces fit together though, and there are plenty of great patterns out there. I could find some for you if you like.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. ^^ And oh yeah, that's a good idea; I'll try that next time!

12. This post has been liked by:

Here are some more of the Christmas doodles:

14. This post has been liked by: