garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

when do u talk liek dis?

When and where do you not care about grammar? And to what extent?

I use good grammar pretty much anywhere, unless I'm instant messaging or texting. But even then, I still try to type my words correctly. I just don't use capitals.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Only when I'm being facetious. xD

Like this, "lol ur dun kid". Or being comedic. xD Never when being serious! Grammar and spelling are first impressions. :3

|||||||||

I always care about grammar, haha. The only thing I let slip by, usually in IMs and texts, are punctuation and capitalization.

Pretty much never. If I'm in a rush I will text without any punctuation, attention to capitalization, and possibly more abbreviations (common ones, but I never use them), but that is as far as I will go. Sometimes I won't care much about typos, in this type of situation.

Some days I do get lazy (even when on the computer) with my punctuation and wording.

And like Corey, I also do it when I'm trying to be sarcastic and/or or goofy.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

The only time I type like that is when I'm poking fun at the people that do type like that. :P

There's really no reason not to use decent spelling and grammar. Yeah, on occasion I'll use the wrong word or make an accidental mistake, but typing like garbage on purpose actually takes more effort than just typing it properly. And honestly, typing like garbage doesn't make for quality humor anyway. It's old, cheesy, and it's been overdone.