Suggestion: Mark this Forum Read

I'm aware that we have a feature in which we can mark a whole forum read, but that requires you to actually go into the forum and select it from a drop-down list. I rely on the icons on each forum to be able to quickly skim through and see what's been recently posted in, but even if I go to view the forum, if I don't actually view all of the threads that I haven't read the new posts of, it still stays highlighted. Thus, every forum here is highlighted.

The process to mark a forum read is highly inconvenient, especially compared to how easy it could be. On Zetaboards and InvisionFree, all you need to do is click that forum icon and it will then mark all of the threads in that forum as read. In the meantime I'll try to see if I can find an addon for the vBulletin format, but I think if we could implement this it would be really awesome. It seems like it would be a pretty simple task, coding-wise.

Edit: Oops. I'm sorry guys, I just figured out that you CAN do that, you just have to double-click it. My bad! x[

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I know there's a mark forums read button at the bottom of the forum that just does them all. I didn't know about the double clicking thing though. Cool xD
    GCEA