Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So, sorry about not getting those requests done. I have some of them done and when summer comes around I'll try and upload them. In the mean time, here's a joke my friends have been telling. See, a friend of mine we call Altari is my senpai, because in my group everyone has to have a senpai. But unlike the other senpai duos in our group, my senpai and I have no romantic interest in one another at all. He actually has a girlfriend that he spends the weekends with in another town. So we have this running joke that if "Senpai noticed me" I wouldn't care because well... no interest in one another.

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Spoiler:

Got bored and drew Flowey.
    / / / / / / / /

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    LOL "SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME! *u*" I love the next part better, though. xD And also YAY, Flowey! <3

Looks good, Noble!

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Spoiler:

Got inspired and drew this. It's supposed to represent the genocide run I'll eventually do, where my character's name with be Madder (rather than Chara). Madder always wears a top hat so that's why there's a top hat. The bone is to represent Sans (for obvious genocide reasons). The flower is meant to represent the good side, or the pacifist run, while the knife is symbolic of the genocide run. When I was drawing it I was going for this sort of balance of choice, where we made our choice, picking the knife over the flower, and now we must face the consequence of death.
    / / / / / / / /

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Spoiler:

I was practicing distortion effects in Photoshop and this turned out looking so cool. It's even more madness than before!
    / / / / / / / /

I love your "Senpai noticed me!" picture! XD So funny. I also love the one of Flowey and the genocide stuff. o: I still haven't managed to do one... Have you? cx

Keep it up, secret double agent buddy!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love your "Senpai noticed me!" picture! XD So funny. I also love the one of Flowey and the genocide stuff. o: I still haven't managed to do one... Have you? cx

Keep it up, secret double agent buddy!
    Yeah the guys who's sona that is and I are still really close friends. We also had a falling out because of a girl he was dating because for some odd reason she thought that any girl that breathed in his direction was in love with him so she was EXTREMELY territorial but she was subtle so he didn't notice. I didn't say anything at first because I just decided to stay out of it but when it was becoming too much, I finally said something and he believed my word over hers on the spot. Long story short they aren't dating anymore but he and I are still great friends!

As for the genocide run, no not yet. To make a long story short I've been really busy lately and I'm actually getting a new computer soon so I'm holding off on playing undertale in case for some reason I lose everything when I switch computers.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Yeah the guys who's sona that is and I are still really close friends. We also had a falling out because of a girl he was dating because for some odd reason she thought that any girl that breathed in his direction was in love with him so she was EXTREMELY territorial but she was subtle so he didn't notice. I didn't say anything at first because I just decided to stay out of it but when it was becoming too much, I finally said something and he believed my word over hers on the spot. Long story short they aren't dating anymore but he and I are still great friends!

As for the genocide run, no not yet. To make a long story short I've been really busy lately and I'm actually getting a new computer soon so I'm holding off on playing undertale in case for some reason I lose everything when I switch computers.
    xD I felt like that was the long version, but GOOD! She sounds crazy. I hate people like that. -_- I remember that this one guy who I was friends with was dating this girl who thought I had a crush on him. Later in the year, I told him I was gay and he was like "Oh my god. My girlfriend and I had a fight over you because she thought you liked me." And I was like "XDDDDD"

Another long story short! 8D Oh my gosh, new computers are so exciting. c: Yeah, good idea. Don't trust the computers!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    xD I felt like that was the long version, but GOOD! She sounds crazy. I hate people like that. -_- I remember that this one guy who I was friends with was dating this girl who thought I had a crush on him. Later in the year, I told him I was gay and he was like "Oh my god. My girlfriend and I had a fight over you because she thought you liked me." And I was like "XDDDDD"

Another long story short! 8D Oh my gosh, new computers are so exciting. c: Yeah, good idea. Don't trust the computers!
    The full story is much longer trust me. And you totally had a crush on him. TOTALLY.

Well I could give you all the details about how I fought like there was no tomorrow on not getting a new computer but eh. This one will be nice. I plan to try and play and record some stuff on it. Maybe on this one it won't run as slow.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    The full story is much longer trust me. And you totally had a crush on him. TOTALLY.

Well I could give you all the details about how I fought like there was no tomorrow on not getting a new computer but eh. This one will be nice. I plan to try and play and record some stuff on it. Maybe on this one it won't run as slow.
    Well done for shortening it. YEP I GUESS SO.

Wait really? Why? xD Do you love your current one?