Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm cool with this. Frankly I find it frustrating that it's so tiny. xD I don't know how to change it myself though. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

URPG Staff

@Suicune's Fire @Speed-X

Taken care of and changed. This should be applied to every group soon, but you can now. Maximum character limit is at 5000 with BB Code markup.

EDIT: Fun fact, only the senior mod group had this problem. Turns out it was 5000 for everyone else, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    @Suicune's Fire @Speed-X

Taken care of and changed. This should be applied to every group soon, but you can now. Maximum character limit is at 5000 with BB Code markup.

EDIT: Fun fact, only the senior mod group had this problem. Turns out it was 5000 for everyone else, heh.
    Ohhh, so that's what happened xD Thanks Dash! <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    @Suicune's Fire @Speed-X

Nice job! 8D LOL Speed, obviously someone was messing with you. ;D

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Thanks Dash! Guess I missed that one. You have to change each user group individually. @_@
    GCEA