growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

PXR Forum Staff List & Information

Here you can view contact information for our forum staff team! If you need help with something, please direct your questions to the appropriate staff member.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Head of the Forum

Primary contact method: PM
    PM: Send Private Message
    E-mail: sarahdiep55[at]hotmail[dot]com

Hi, I'm Sarah and I'm currently the head of the PXR forums. I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue came out in Australia and as well as playing the games, I enjoy collecting Pokemon stuff, writing and drawing. I am currently studying genetics at university and will one day use my super-science-powers to bring dinosaurs back to life and create my own Bulbasaur. I also write for the PXR website on occasion. I hope you enjoy your time at PXR!

Suicune's Fire
    Senior Administrator

Primary contact method: PM or E-mail
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Discord: BioticSuicune#8325

Hey there! I'm Suicune's Fire. I've been obsessed with Pokémon since about '99, and I've never let it go since! As well as Pokémon, I enjoy video gaming, writing, drawing, and playing D&D! I've been with PXR since its inception, and was also part of its predecessor forum, Pokemon Elite 2000. This community, new members and old, are very special to me. I'm pretty friendly and warmly welcome any new friendships, as well as old ones! :D

Chakramaster
    Senior Moderator

Discord: Chakra#7134

You can call me Chakra for short if you'd like. I'm a really open person about a lot of things. More than that I'm very helpful. So if you have an issue I'm more than happy to discuss it out with you. It's great to know I can be there and help someone out whether it's just they're having a bad day or anything. If you haven't been able to tell yet, Pikachu is my all time favorite Pokemon. No questions about it. Ever since day one of Pokemon being released in America I've been addicted to the Chu! I may not be skilled in things like writing or art, but I can be very creative with ideas at times and have a great friendly personality. I'm happy to answer any questions or just talk if you want someone to talk to!

Noblejanobii
    Senior Moderator

Discord: noblejanobii

Hi, my name is NobleJanobii, but feel free to call me Noble, Janobii, or whatever else you wish. I'm a political science major and spanish minor that is hoping to one day become a best selling author. I've already got a children's book published and own my own publishing company as well. I absolutely adore Pokemon, with Shaymin being my favorite. I started the series when I was seven with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and haven't missed a game since. If you ever have any questions please do feel free to ask me, as I'm always willing to help and I hope to see you in the writing desk or roleplay board soon!

Arrow-Jolteon
    Moderator: General Pokemon Discussion

I am the mod of Pokemon General and in charge of keeping Daily Pokemon Opinions running smoothly. Sarah thinks I am a nice person.

Blaquaza
    Moderator: Pokemon Sun and Moon

I'm a person who likes a lot of things; games, TV, movies, comics and pretty much everything else. Writing is also a huge interest of mine, although I haven't had much time for it recently because of university. I'm here because I'm a Pokémon fan, and I have been for as long as I can remember. Now I'm moderating the Sun & Moon section, which is great because I really enjoyed playing through those games. :D

EmeraldSky
    Moderator: Writer's Desk

DeviantART: LightningTopaz

I'm a huge fan of Pokemon that enjoys exploring and imagining the possibilities of the Pokemon world. I've been in love with the series since it came to America, and eagerly await Sword and Shield. In addition to fanfiction, I also enjoy designing original worlds to write and role-play in.

If you have any questions, either on the board or about me and my work, please tell me, and I'll be happy to try and help!

Kaoru
    Moderator: Union Room, Pokemon Challenge Adventures, Generation VI

Discord: AinoMinako#7220

I'm Kaoru. You get on my nerves, you'll be sorry. Just a warning. :) I have been a Pokemon fan since I was five. My very first Pokemon game was Blue, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I joined PE2K in 2007 and PXR in 2013. I currently run the VPP, I am an official and one of the co-heads of the PCBL, and I recently joined the ASB. My favorite colors are purple and pink. My favorite Pokemon are Hydreigon, Jellicent, Togekiss, Lopunny, and Lilligant.

Bulbasaur
    Moderator: Other: Chat, Pokémon Sword and Shield

Primary contact method: PM or Discord
    Discord: Mistee#0001

Hi, I'm Bulbasaur! I moderate the Other: Chat and Sword and Shield boards here on Pokemon Crossroads, as well as run events such as the PXR Winter Carnival. In addition to these forum roles, I help run our Discord server. I've been playing Pokemon since I found my brother's Game Boy Color as a kid, and believe it or not, my favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur. I've been around Pokemon Crossroads since its opening in 2013, and was also around on Pokemon Elite 2000 since 2007. Other interests I have include playing music, writing music, and playing chess. Feel free to ask me questions or just chat, especially if we share certain interests!

Green
    Moderator: Pokémon Sword and Shield

Primary contact method: PM (PM for Discord)

Hey. Im the man with a thousand names, call me Green for now. Been loving this series since it came to the States on the 90s, will love it even beyond. I manage the Sword and Shield section. I am silent, you might not notice me watching. But i am. Always.
    Last edited by Caite-chan; 12-21-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    GCEA