Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sou takes on the Pewter Gym!
    Hard Mode
    (because why not? lol )

After a long journey to Kanto to start her journey Sou had finally made it to her first big destination. Pewter City, home of the Pewter City Gym where she would find out whether she had what it took to become a pokemon trainer like her father before her. She breathed deeply as she set foot into the city, certainly a sight to behold and with the usual centers and places for traveler's such as herself, noting the location of the pokemon center first. Then, as she turned her head, in the distance, she saw it, the gym. Sou swallowed hard a bit but then gathered all her courage, setting forth before the large doors of the Pewter City Gym. She was scared but then, a little excited at the same time, something she hadn't truly felt until now. She smiled. "Alright, lets see if I can do this!" she exclaimed as she raised her right hand in a clenched fist into the air before letting it fall to her side. She entered the gym, a look of determination on her face as she did do.

Upon entering the gym, she found she was quickly met by one of the trainer's of the gym. He wasnt the gym leader, but that didnt mean he was going to be a pushover either. The trainer stopped Sou in her tracks with a small smirk on his face as he held out a pokeball, initiating a battle while exclaiming "Brock is tough as...uh ...rock!".

Youngster Josh - Battle 1
    Spoiler:
    Opponent: Sandshrew
    Attacker: “Ria” the Squirtle
    Opponent's Point Value: 6
    Attacker's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses: -5 (-5 water over ground)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 14
    Sandshrew Faints

The young trainer, still smirking threw his pokeball out in front of Sou. In a flash of white light appeared a sandshrew, the trainer smiling widely as he eagerly awaited her to toss out a pokemon to battle. Sou smiled "Let's Go Ria!" she exclaimed in excitement as she tossed out her own pokeball, a squirtle appearing in yet another white flash of light. "Thats what I'm talking about! Sandshrew, use scratch!" Youngster Josh shouted as he pointed over at Ria, but then got a concerned look as he caught Sou smiling a bit, but shook it off. "Ria! use withdraw! Sou shouted just as she sandshrew was closing in to attack, hitting Ria's shell. "what?!" exclaimed Josh as his attack failed, gritting his teeth. "Quick Sandshrew use poi-" Josh was about to shout when he was cut off by Sou, "Quick! Use water gun Ria!" Sou commanded as Ria spat a stream of water essentially point-blank at sandshrew, knocking it back and propelling Ria backwards somewhat as it had used watergun from inside its shell. Ria popped out of her shell after she had come to a stop, Squirtle! Ria said as Sandshrew still hadnt gone down, struggling to stand, before falling back to the ground.

"Sandshrew is unable to battle! The victory goes to Sou!" called the referee.

Sou squealed in excitement as she was named the victor of her first real battle inside of a gym. It was only a trainer battle of course, but this certainly gave her a positive outlook on what the future might hold for her. "awww mannn Josh cried as he held out his pokeball to call sandshrew back, whispering to it that it deserved to rest and had done well before turning to Sou. Thanks for the battle! But next time, I'll win for sure!" he said smiling, Sou nodding to him. "Well see, I'll look forward to the next one Josh!" she said smiling before looking down to Ria. You did good too Ria! Lets keep this up for the rest of the gym and into our battle with Brock!" she said with a smile, the squirtle jumping excitably, pumped for the next battle obviously. With a final nod to Josh, Sou continued on through the gym. This time she had gotten a much better look around the gym before coming across any more battles. Dirt and rocks stretched throughout the entire gym, fitting for a rock-type gym of course. It was certainly huge and far more amazing then she had imagined as she navigated through the gym when she was stopped by a second trainer on the way to Brock. This one, a lot older then the last and dressed from head to toe like a cubone. " Your battle ends here!" the gym trainer, Hardhead Tommy exclaimed, tossing his one pokemon to reveal a cubone in a flash of light. "Cubone huh? well, lets look you're up again Ria! Sou said pointing over at Tommy's cubone. Ria moved onto the battlefield as she had never been returned back to her pokeball from the first battle.

Hardhead Tommy - Battle 2
    Spoiler:
    Opponent: Cubone
    Opponent's Point Value: 7
    Attacker's Point Value: 14
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 12
    Cubone Faints

Sou jumped happily after it was called she had won her second trainer battle in the gym. It was an amazing feeling to be able to do something like this all on her own with her pokemon by her side. Like a dream come true. "Mom....watch me in this next battle...I hope you're proud." she whispered as she looked over at Tommy. "That was a great battle, lets do it again sometime in the future!" she said with a smile, Tommy chuckling. "Yeah, lets have an even better battle next time" he responded and then gestured on past him and into the next room. At first, she didnt know what he was gesturing towards, but as she walked passed him into the next room it all became clear as she stood face to face with the Gym Leader himself, Brock. It was finally time. The true test, to see if she was truly meant to make this journey.

"It seems you have made it past this gym's trainer's, but this battle wont be like the others. I'm Brock, Pewter City's Gym Leader. My rock-hard willpower is evident even in my Pokémon. My Pokémon are all rock hard, and have true-grit determination. That's right - my Pokémon are all the Rock type! I accept your challenge now show me what you've got! Brock said as he threw a pokeball, a geodude appearing on the battlefield.

VS. Brock
    Spoiler:
    Opponent: Geodude
    Opponent's Point Value: 14
    Attacker's Point Value: 12
    Bonuses: -10 (-5 water over ground, -5 water over rock)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 8
    Geodude Faints

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent: Onix
    Attacker: “Kaden” the Mankey
    Opponent's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:-5 (-5 fighting over rock)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Double KO, both pokemon faint!

Both pokemon are down, the victory goes to Sou Cleife and her squirtle! the referee called, Sou first in a state of disbelief as it had certainly been the hardest battle she'd participated in, but was just called out the winner after a double KO. She broke out of her slight state of shock as she heard Brock laugh from across the room. "Well it seems I've lost, not bad at all for a newbie" he said with a gentle smile as he returned his Onix to its pokeball. "You did good buddy" he said as he placed his pokeball in one of his pockets and walked over, Sou looking up. What? Not going to say anything?" he said with a chuckle, Sou slowly shaking her head. "I'm just.....so happy. Not just to win...but to be able to stand here on my own two feet and do something like this, all on my own and with my pokemon! she said with a wide smile as she turned to face Brock. "I'll keep going and eventually, I'll come back and challenge you again....when I'm stronger. Lets have an even better battle next time!" she said with excitement and hope in her voice. Brock chuckled. "we'll see what the future holds" he said with a nod and with that, headed out of the room before Sou did the same, eventually exiting the Pewter Gym.

Sou stopped just as she stepped outside of the gym and looked down at each of her pokeballs in her hands, a smile. "With my partners, my pokemon, I'm sure we'll go far. This is only the beginning. Beating the Pewter Gym was my first step in whats to come. she thought with a smile as she headed to her next stop, the pokemon center.

** I was going to post a little piece for each battle but I lost some of the stuff and it was getting to be a lot haha. I hope this is okay and I did everything right.**

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

Quote Originally Posted by Sou Cleife View Post
    Sou takes on the Pewter Gym!
    Hard Mode
    (because why not? lol )

After a long journey to Kanto to start her journey Sou had finally made it to her first big destination. Pewter City, home of the Pewter City Gym where she would find out whether she had what it took to become a pokemon trainer like her father before her. She breathed deeply as she set foot into the city, certainly a sight to behold and with the usual centers and places for traveler's such as herself, noting the location of the pokemon center first. Then, as she turned her head, in the distance, she saw it, the gym. Sou swallowed hard a bit but then gathered all her courage, setting forth before the large doors of the Pewter City Gym. She was scared but then, a little excited at the same time, something she hadn't truly felt until now. She smiled. "Alright, lets see if I can do this!" she exclaimed as she raised her right hand in a clenched fist into the air before letting it fall to her side. She entered the gym, a look of determination on her face as she did do.

Upon entering the gym, she found she was quickly met by one of the trainer's of the gym. He wasnt the gym leader, but that didnt mean he was going to be a pushover either. The trainer stopped Sou in her tracks with a small smirk on his face as he held out a pokeball, initiating a battle while exclaiming "Brock is tough as...uh ...rock!".

Youngster Josh - Battle 1
    Spoiler:
    Opponent: Sandshrew
    Opponent's Point Value: 6
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 14
    Sandshrew Faints

The young trainer, still smirking threw his pokeball out in front of Sou. In a flash of white light appeared a sandshrew, the trainer smiling widely as he eagerly awaited her to toss out a pokemon to battle. Sou smiled "Let's Go Ria!" she exclaimed in excitement as she tossed out her own pokeball, a squirtle appearing in yet another white flash of light. "Thats what I'm talking about! Sandshrew, use scratch!" Youngster Josh shouted as he pointed over at Ria, but then got a concerned look as he caught Sou smiling a bit, but shook it off. "Ria! use withdraw! Sou shouted just as she sandshrew was closing in to attack, hitting Ria's shell. "what?!" exclaimed Josh as his attack failed, gritting his teeth. "Quick Sandshrew use poi-" Josh was about to shout when he was cut off by Sou, "Quick! Use water gun Ria!" Sou commanded as Ria spat a stream of water essentially point-blank at sandshrew, knocking it back and propelling Ria backwards somewhat as it had used watergun from inside its shell. Ria popped out of her shell after she had come to a stop, Squirtle! Ria said as Sandshrew still hadnt gone down, struggling to stand, before falling back to the ground.

"Sandshrew is unable to battle! The victory goes to Sou!" called the referee.

Sou squealed in excitement as she was named the victor of her first real battle inside of a gym. It was only a trainer battle of course, but this certainly gave her a positive outlook on what the future might hold for her. "awww mannn Josh cried as he held out his pokeball to call sandshrew back, whispering to it that it deserved to rest and had done well before turning to Sou. Thanks for the battle! But next time, I'll win for sure!" he said smiling, Sou nodding to him. "Well see, I'll look forward to the next one Josh!" she said smiling before looking down to Ria. You did good too Ria! Lets keep this up for the rest of the gym and into our battle with Brock!" she said with a smile, the squirtle jumping excitably, pumped for the next battle obviously. With a final nod to Josh, Sou continued on through the gym. This time she had gotten a much better look around the gym before coming across any more battles. Dirt and rocks stretched throughout the entire gym, fitting for a rock-type gym of course. It was certainly huge and far more amazing then she had imagined as she navigated through the gym when she was stopped by a second trainer on the way to Brock. This one, a lot older then the last and dressed from head to toe like a cubone. " Your battle ends here!" the gym trainer, Hardhead Tommy exclaimed, tossing his one pokemon to reveal a cubone in a flash of light. "Cubone huh? well, lets look you're up again Ria! Sou said pointing over at Tommy's cubone. Ria moved onto the battlefield as she had never been returned back to her pokeball from the first battle.

Hardhead Tommy - Battle 2
    Spoiler:
    Opponent: Cubone
    Opponent's Point Value: 7
    Attacker's Point Value: 14
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 12
    Cubone Faints

Sou jumped happily after it was called she had won her second trainer battle in the gym. It was an amazing feeling to be able to do something like this all on her own with her pokemon by her side. Like a dream come true. "Mom....watch me in this next battle...I hope you're proud." she whispered as she looked over at Tommy. "That was a great battle, lets do it again sometime in the future!" she said with a smile, Tommy chuckling. "Yeah, lets have an even better battle next time" he responded and then gestured on past him and into the next room. At first, she didnt know what he was gesturing towards, but as she walked passed him into the next room it all became clear as she stood face to face with the Gym Leader himself, Brock. It was finally time. The true test, to see if she was truly meant to make this journey.

"It seems you have made it past this gym's trainer's, but this battle wont be like the others. I'm Brock, Pewter City's Gym Leader. My rock-hard willpower is evident even in my Pokémon. My Pokémon are all rock hard, and have true-grit determination. That's right - my Pokémon are all the Rock type! I accept your challenge now show me what you've got! Brock said as he threw a pokeball, a geodude appearing on the battlefield.

VS. Brock
    Spoiler:
    Opponent: Geodude
    Opponent's Point Value: 14
    Attacker's Point Value: 12
    Bonuses: -10 (-5 water over ground, -5 water over rock)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 8
    Geodude Faints

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent: Onix
    Attacker: “Kaden” the Mankey
    Opponent's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:-5 (-5 fighting over rock)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Double KO, both pokemon faint!

Both pokemon are down, the victory goes to Sou Cleife and her squirtle! the referee called, Sou first in a state of disbelief as it had certainly been the hardest battle she'd participated in, but was just called out the winner after a double KO. She broke out of her slight state of shock as she heard Brock laugh from across the room. "Well it seems I've lost, not bad at all for a newbie" he said with a gentle smile as he returned his Onix to its pokeball. "You did good buddy" he said as he placed his pokeball in one of his pockets and walked over, Sou looking up. What? Not going to say anything?" he said with a chuckle, Sou slowly shaking her head. "I'm just.....so happy. Not just to win...but to be able to stand here on my own two feet and do something like this, all on my own and with my pokemon! she said with a wide smile as she turned to face Brock. "I'll keep going and eventually, I'll come back and challenge you again....when I'm stronger. Lets have an even better battle next time!" she said with excitement and hope in her voice. Brock chuckled. "we'll see what the future holds" he said with a nod and with that, headed out of the room before Sou did the same, eventually exiting the Pewter Gym.

Sou stopped just as she stepped outside of the gym and looked down at each of her pokeballs in her hands, a smile. "With my partners, my pokemon, I'm sure we'll go far. This is only the beginning. Beating the Pewter Gym was my first step in whats to come. she thought with a smile as she headed to her next stop, the pokemon center.

** I was going to post a little piece for each battle but I lost some of the stuff and it was getting to be a lot haha. I hope this is okay and I did everything right.**
    Looks great! Approved!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@Sou Cleife @Pyrkagias @Comatose @Zenith Avalon

Item Unlocked
    Gym Badge: Boulder Badge

Badge 1
    (Pokémon level 1-25 will obey you)

Pokemon Item Unlocked
    Item:

(Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    Stock: x1. You can pick one o the scafts. This item increases your pokemons levels by two while its being held. Held items can only be moved around or switched at a pokemon center.

Total cost for everything
    Free for the basic challenge
    Hard Challenge unlocks a +5 Points

Okay these things will show up in the story. So claim them here but you will not have this stuff until it shows up in the story.

For @Sou Cleife Since you are meeting up after the gym battle you should already have this stuff. Everyone else will get it when we go back to Pewter.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

@Shadow Tracker Max
    oh okay, so i have the scarf but i still get to claim the one I want here right? :)
    if so, i'll claim this one:

and the +5 points means I get to add that to my 65 total for 70 points correct? /just wants to be doubly sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Item Claiming: Boulder Badge, Red Scarf
    Cost: NA
    Supply: 1 of each

Also claiming 5 points from hard mode. :)
    When claiming you want to post something like that. Also yeah youll have the scarf you pick already. Anf yes you add that to your point total. On your trainer card you can just put the extra points under the bonus section. Pewter City Gym battle(+5)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Oh! whoops, guess that happens when you're new to a place lol ;;

Item Claiming: Boulder Badge, Pink Scarf
    Cost: NA
    Supply: 1 of each?

I'll also claim my 5 points from the hard mode battle.

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Item(s) Claiming: Boulder Badge, Yellow Scarf
    Cost: N/A
    Link to Stats: IN SIG

Also claiming +5 points from Hard Mode
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Item(s) Claiming: Boulder Badge, Red Scarf
    Cost: N/A
    Link to Stats: IN SIG

+5 Hard Mode

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic