Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Now that one is definitely interesting. Did you take inspiration from amphibians / salamanders / newts for this?

See, those are the kinds of fusions I like. Fusions that incorporate all Pokemon as equally as possible. Ones that aren't just a base body with parts stuck on, and they flow so smoothly. :D is it acceptable to submit evolution designs, too? :P So Dragonair x Corsola and Dragonite x Corsola. Or Dragonair x Dragonite x Corsola. To fit my Pokemon fusion headcanon better lawl

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Now that one is definitely interesting. Did you take inspiration from amphibians / salamanders / newts for this?

See, those are the kinds of fusions I like. Fusions that incorporate all Pokemon as equally as possible. Ones that aren't just a base body with parts stuck on, and they flow so smoothly. :D is it acceptable to submit evolution designs, too? :P So Dragonair x Corsola and Dragonite x Corsola. Or Dragonair x Dragonite x Corsola. To fit my Pokemon fusion headcanon better lawl
    I actually tried for a plesiosaur and a seel. Figured the pokemon would need to be both land and water based.

Also totally feel free to submit the whole family line :)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@Shadow Tracker Max Oh! I just realized I forgot to post the name of my fusion! It's Spiritini! C: so many Is

Also I didn't know we could have multiple entries! Expect more from me...maybe >:3
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Its not really a contest. Unless you guys want a winner every week.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Oh well I feel silly XD I totally thought it was, despite entering now caring about whether it was a contest or not XD

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Would a contest make it more interesting?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What a cool idea. :D I love all your guys submission!

Here is mine xD

Bulbatini who would have guessed
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

Naw, I like the sharing thing better =P Maybe have a contest occasionally though for funziees~

I'm really liking everyone's fusions so far :D

So I wanted to remake mine just...to refine the design and such. However, an uncolored finalized sketch on Sketchbook turned into this:

I'm not really sure why I found it easier to do it this way rather than...digitally, via paintbrush. But eh, whatever. x]

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

11. This post has been liked by:

We could always put them on the site. :D By the way I love them all. I'm giving this a BIG try and I do mean BIG....lol.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]