Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Xanthe that looks awesome!
    Thank you! >w< And thank you, Random Pokemon Generator, for the elekid idea. xD

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yeah I'm still keen as a bean. But I often get discouraged if I start out and it looks like a pile of mud which is what happened last time. *cries*

EDIT: Here's the one I started a while back. xD Elezel.

I actually think that's a really cool take on Elekid and Buizel. Looks better than half the new Alola forms. XD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Thank you! >w< And thank you, Random Pokemon Generator, for the elekid idea. xD
    Heh, I've tried that too, but the stuff I got just left me perplexed on how I'd go about pulling it off.

I was half-tempted to fuse Buizel with Bellossom because I feel THAT would look fun and goofy, but I think I'm overdoing it with the Bellossom fusions lately. XD

Look at Xanthe pushing out a new design to help bring life back to the thread.

I want to try something brand new for this next challenge. I want to try and make a pokemon evolution line based on Digimon.

So you first pick a current pokemon family and then add either one or two new evolutions to match a digimon evolution line.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I actually think that's a really cool take on Elekid and Buizel. Looks better than half the new Alola forms. XD
    Thank you. :] Ahahah, I think a five year old could do a better job at designing alternate forms than most of the Alolan pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Heh, I've tried that too, but the stuff I got just left me perplexed on how I'd go about pulling it off.

I was half-tempted to fuse Buizel with Bellossom because I feel THAT would look fun and goofy, but I think I'm overdoing it with the Bellossom fusions lately. XD
    It helps when it shows six different pokemon and you pick the one you think will work best. xD Or just keep hitting it until it gives you something that you think will work.

XD You should! Who cares. I love bellossom!

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Look at Xanthe pushing out a new design to help bring life back to the thread.

I want to try something brand new for this next challenge. I want to try and make a pokemon evolution line based on Digimon.

So you first pick a current pokemon family and then add either one or two new evolutions to match a digimon evolution line.
    Interesting... Not really related to fusions at all, though. XD

I honestly love how Digimon evolve and I'm really excited to (hopefully) see what someone comes up with for a Digivolution Pokemon line. <3 Loving Buizasaur; you're getting a lot better with making fusions that equally portray characteristics of both Pokemon, and even adding new ones that do the same except show more creativity.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sorry for the delay! Here are the ultimate and mega forms for the rookie digimon Vulpix and champion digimon Ninetales!

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Bumping this! @Lunar Latias @Rival Max Where's my next pokemon?
    / / / / / / / /

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Bumping this! @Lunar Latias @Rival Max Where's my next pokemon?
    I have no idea if Max is still running this half the time cause I generally leave it to him. xD If he doesn't suggest a Pokemon in - let's say a day - I'll give you one!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

I have no idea if Max is still running this half the time cause I generally leave it to him. xD If he doesn't suggest a Pokemon in - let's say a day - I'll give you one!
    *thumbs up* Good. For now I'll just draw another Mimikyu.
    / / / / / / / /

12. This post has been liked by: