The Name Change/HTML Changes Thread!

listen up and read, it's important!!

So guess what?? We staff have decided to open up a Name Change Thread for you! And that's not he only thing we've decided to do! We're also going to open up HTML Usertitle Requests for everyone! Do keep in mind though, that there are some quite strict requirements that are to come with this.

About Name Changes

• You may only change your name once every three months.
  • If you don't like your new username, you may switch back to your most recent previous username at any time. HOWEVER, this will reset the three month counter. So you'll need to wait another three months before you can change it again.
  • Your username, of course, has to be something appropriate.

About HTML Usertitle Requests

• There is also a character limit, in which I am unsure of the specifics. 30-37 characters, I believe. That being said, please do try to make your usertitles sizable and not take over the whole postbit. This is more of a suggestion than a rule, but yeah.
  • Obviously, they can't be anything inappropriate.
  • You are only allowed to change your usertitles once every week. So whatever custom HTML usertitle you're requesting, be sure that's the one you want. Because if we change it, you're stuck with it for a whole week. The exception to this is if there's a typo in the coding, or if the usertitle itself needs to be fixed in some manner, things of that nature.

Okay! With all of that out of the way, happy requesting, guys! n_n

Handy HTML template for staff:

<span style="font-family:FONT NAME; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; text-shadow:2px 2px #COLOR; color:#COLOR;">USERTITLE TEXT</span>

If you've waited longer than a few days, feel free to mention @Pokemon Trainer Sarah and I will get to it right away!