Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    we'll never forget our yesterdays

Forum Updates Thread

The purpose of this thread is relatively simple. Here, we will keep you, the community, pretty much posted on any happening around the forum, whether it be forum section name changes, promotions, the likes! Anything and everything done to the forum would be documented here in this thread. n_n So be sure to check here pretty frequently!

Buuut aside from all of that...

• Name Change/HTML Change thread established! Go there if you're interested in either, but make sure to read the first post.
    • "Other Discussions" re-named to "Other Chat". We apologize for the inconvenience surrounding the naming of the off-topic forums. It's more or less my fault, since I thought they should have more spice to their names, but eh, I don't really care anymore. xD; Might as well change it back, yeah?
    • The forum rules have been updated with a new rule about Advertising. Advertising is no longer allowed in threads, posts or blogs.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Hey everyone! Me again (of course)! A bit of a heads up here: The prefixes in the Groups and Clubs forum has been removed. At first, we decided that a method of organization was best for the forum, since there are lots of groups and clubs that people could make of so many things! After trying it out with prefixes, however, it wasn't very successful, so it was agreed to pretty much demolish that idea.

There might be something happening in the future if the forum gets active enough (perhaps splitting them?), but other than that, it'll remain how it is now.

Forum Staff Update

Staff Update

• Achillies has been promoted to Senior Moderator. Feel free to congratulate him on his profile.

Forum Update

As you may have noticed, we have made some changes to the Staff Colors. Most of them are staying the same, however there are some changes that you might want to remember.

Forum Staff:

Senior Administrator
    Administrator
    Senior Moderator

Site Staff:

Editor-In-Chief
    Senior Editor
    Editor

We have also updated the user ranks to fit with these colors and also their rank.

Forum Update

- We have introduced a new forum for all our Large RPG's. Gotta Catch Em' All has been moved from various places and now has a forum to itself.

Forum Update

- We are happy to announce the new arrival of the Anime-Style Battling League, a large Pokemon RPG. Visit the forum here

Forum Update

The Forum Staff have redesigned the Community Forum Rules. Along with this redesign, we have created a new infraction system which will be used in effect from now on. I would advise all members to take a look at the new rules and the also how the infraction system works.

Quick Forum Update

I've noticed that some usergroups could not post in the Site News Forum. I've changed that now and should be working for all usergroups.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Kinda forgotten to use this thread xD

Forum Update

We now have a Pokemon Anime and Manga board! We will be trialling the board for the next couple of months. If there is enough activity, we will make it a permanent board. So get posting! :D
    GCEA

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Comics Central is now open! The Creative Nook has been rearranged a little to group the writing and art boards together. :)
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by: