Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Will there be an (optional) personality test to suggest Pokemon alteregos?
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm.Angel View Post
    Will there be an (optional) personality test to suggest Pokemon alteregos?
    We're thinking of doing something like that, but probably in the form of a questionnaire that shoots more for open-ended answers rather than multiple choice things. After that, a panel of judges reads the responses and drops a few suggestions as to what Pokemon that person most likely is similar to.

3. This post has been liked by:

I personally effing love this idea and I totally support it all the way. Reminds me of those PMD groups on DeviantART, except there's more to do.

This is like an epic sandbox game and asdfasdfdsafsd I LOVE THIS IDEA

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

5. This post has been liked by:

So, is this still a thing or no? No one has said anything about it for a while now. o_o and honestly, over anything else being plann3d on pxr right now I'd totally like to see this happen
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 08-13-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    We're still discussing a lot of the issues. Neo had a very broad idea here-we're working on the specifics of this very broad idea, but rest assured it's coming together! Just, slowly. Right now we're still in the 'ideas' stages, but I think we're close to the point when forms and stuff are coming out and we're getting a grasp of how the game works.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    So, is this still a thing or no? No one has said anything about it for a while now. o_o and honestly, over anything else being plann3d on pxr right now I'd totally like to see this happen
    As Tazz said, it's definitely moving along, but slowly. By having a whole development team work on it and stuff, it's needed more time, but it's catching and correcting a lot of things that would make the whole idea a mess than if I had just decided to make it alone. We're still coming up with ideas and refining those same ideas, but the interest is still there.

Also, we haven't gotten around to playtesting the stuff yet. I don't want to give any kind of estimated release date yet, but rest assured, we're still giving it time and attention.

The reason I said something was because there hasn't really been any discussion on it for a while. I guess it was just my way of bringing the thread back up so it reminded people that this is still a thing, in a sense. :P

------------