In the cardboard box in front of your house.

Showdown Replay Issue

This isn't really a forum issue, so I figured I'd just make a thread from it.

A couple people from URPG linked me this replay, but when I go to play it, every turn (or few turns), it'll pause and give me the below error message:

This replay was uploaded from a third-party server (pokemoncrossroads). It contains errors and cannot be viewed.
    Replays uploaded from third-party servers can contain errors if the server is running custom code, or the server operator has otherwise incorrectly configured their server.
    I'd have to constantly press Resume, and sometimes I'd have to click Pause and then Resume in order to get it to go. It's a little tedious when watching replays, so I figured I'd report it here so it can be fixed.

URPG Staff

Just as a note, did some investigating and it is most likely a result of cookies in your browser. If you have these problems (talked to Felly already on this), clear your cache and history of any cookies and try it afterwards. Be careful when doing this though as important stuff can get deleted, such as Showdown teams for an example.