Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Can I make a 2nd role?

VPP

Yeah, there's no character limit. You can also feel free to create your own element for this (we have about thirty elements on another site).

Cool thanks! I wont make a new one considering how many there are still open. I'll write everything up and post it in then.

VPP

Ok, sounds good.

Name: Marx hunfry (pronounced hun-free)

Species (witch/wizard or human): Wizard, but posing as superhuman.

Element: FIRE!

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Marx is tall, at somewhere around 5'10". His skin is very pale and his eyes, which are gray, seem to burn with some kind of hidden flame. His coal black hair is messy and uncombed. He wears skinny jeans and a black T-shirt that only makes him look even more skinny. On his finger is a golden ring with a pattern of flame on its edges. His long arms and fingers are always moving. (he hates standing still) and his smile gives anyone who sees it the distinct impression he's not quite sane.

What abilities does your character have:
    Spoiler:
    Marx can create fire at a direct ratio to the energy he put in. If he uses a litle energy, he creates little fire. If he uses more energy, he can make a lot of fire or make the fire burn extremely hot. If he uses enough energy (which is a crazy amount) he can make a ton of white hot fire that could melt metal. His internal fire protects him from both burns and the cold.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Marx is not completely sane. He enjoys messing with others and will often go too far if someone doesn't intervene. A lover of winning, he will always side himself with the people he thinks are the strongest or the most likely to win. This is why he decided to pose as a superhuman to side with the humans, who he thinks will destroy the mages due to overwhelming numbers. Thanks to his mad prankster way of thinking, he does not work well under authority, especially when they try to control him. He wishes to be just as free and as uncontrollable as his element. Also, he has an odd passion for roasted marshmallows and will always have a bag of the sweets with him to cook and munch on.

Siding with Mages or Humans: Humans

Crush: None atm.

VPP

Oh, yay, this RP's psychopath is a pyromaniac with pyro-kinesis. This'll be interesting.

Accepted.

(At least this one isn't extremely OP like the other insane/half-insane characters I've RPed or RPed with.)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

You mean the psychic Mage from new-worlds? Or the madness mages?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The OP insane ones? I mean Pyro from S2C, Tony from Skyfall, Allan from Servants... Ok, I've had a number of OP ones, with the only redeeming factor in their OP-ness being that they fight it off rather than embrace it.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*shivers at the mention of Pyro* But neither Tony or Allan are insane.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

They're semi-insane. Remember, Tony goes completely insane on occasions due to his werepyre side, and Allan can lose control very easily if he absorbs too much energy, just like any other Osmosian (Kevin, Agreggor, etc.).