Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

True true.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

All this talk of insaneness makes me want to make evil knowing smiles and cackle. Besides, Marx isn't completely insane, he's just... wild. He doesn't really follow rules and generally will only follow the few that he made up himself. Besides, if your worried about any OPness, I can put out a list of weaknesses for both him and Rowan.

As for the fact that his element is fire, that's because fire goes so well with crazy people. (submits to desire and makes an evil grin) My fires will spread until the heat will make you wish for hell's pitiful embers.

VPP

XD No, it's fine, you don't have to list weaknesses. I mean, this is basically a 'Mythological gods vs. modern day mortals' RP, there's going to be a degree of OPness with the 'gods'. And, aside from the Blocker, the main 'weaknesses' would all be in the mental capacity. This RP let's you have fun with characters that, by design, would be OP, but are slowly losing their OPness.

The reason I mentioned the 'psychopath' part is that it seems like every RP has at least one semi-or-completely insane character.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Or a semi-psycotic roleplayer, which I usually fill that role.
    / / / / / / / /

Well its not RP if there isn't at least one rather extreme or unhinged character in the lineup. To be honest, when I first read the story it reminded me of the X-Men movie where the mutants and the humans were fighting over one kid mutant who could remove mutant powers. By giving the humans a "mutant antidote" he basically allowed for a war/manhunt to start between them. I never truly watched it, but I've seen enough snippets to get the idea.

VPP

Hm... I haven't seen that one, but that plot does sound like this one.

Honestly, we were just spitballing ideas because we wanted to make five different RPs with this concept. We had one before this, I made my own site to contain information about the five and any others that may come in fanfiction form, and we're making this one. The other three go on another site on the PG-13, PG-15, and Mature boards respectively, as soon as Noble/Jan/whatever you call her here is allowed on the Mature board.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Lol I'm called many things AWA, but I believe Noble is my main nickname here. XD

I just hope more people join this.
    / / / / / / / /

I figured, but I wasn't sure if that was just one or two people or the majority of everyone here or what XD

So do I. I told Mad Max about it, and he said he was too busy to join, but would help in advertising it around the site.

I'm a little surprised that more people aren't joining this, but they'll show up. It's a good plot that could easily go in any direction and there's plenty of room for a lot of people. I always feel weird about advertising RPs in other threads, but I've never been good at that kind of thing.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Any users you think would be interested, @Morzone? I can send them a PM or VM.
    / / / / / / / /