Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    *Hope I am on the right track with this, kinda still trying to figure this all out... the side event that also happens to be our main story for the moment. If I mess up or conflict with a story line of yours Max, feel free to GM/edit this to fit how you need it*

Brandon hadn't recalled falling asleep, but he awoke with a start after a really REALLY bad nightmare. He saw an orange glow in the sky and then heard Meghan yell suddenly "We got to go!" and then others waking up with a start and yelling different things. There were some Abras that they could catch. Brandon reached down to his belt and found what should be Skipper's pokeball, he hoped they still had their pokemon. He wasn't too sure exactly what was going on. He unclipped the pokeball from his belt and released the pokemon within. It was indeed his Skipper inside, Brandon sighed a sigh a relief and then pointed to one of the Abras and said "Alright buddy, let's get us one of these Abras", then with that Skipper charged at the Abra and tackled it, he then held the Abra firmly in place while Brandon threw a pokeball at it.

Pokémon using: Skipper the Charmeleon
    Pokémon trying to catch: Abra
    Point Requirement: 10
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball x1
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 90
    Points After: 80

The pokeball wiggled a bit before stopping and laying still. The Abra was caught!
    Last edited by brandon_g; 10-16-2015 at 01:52 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](25/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](25/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball X6 (-1) Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X2 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

((What kind of berry is it again?))

Rose stood up without saying anything. Something bad was happening, and everyone there knew it.

Pokémon using: Charmeleon
    Pokémon trying to catch: Abra
    Point Requirement: 10
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects:
    Points On Hand:11
    Points After:1

The Abra could sense something in Rose as she approached it. It had felt drawn to her, and the group of psychic types seemed to want to help them. Rose gently touched the Abra with a pokeball, calling it insidevbefore immediately releasing it again. "Thank you." She spoke to it in a soft tone. She had mostly recovered from the dream she had just awoken from, but she knew the nightmare would be the least of her worries.

((Shortest post ever because Max needs to move the story along and I have to go in a minute))

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (18/18)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(16/16)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)(-1 Pokeball on Oddish )
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x4) (-1 Abra)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    --- Lemondate (x0)
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    -Dusk Stone (X0)used on Murkrow
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Sleeping outside of Maxs base
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:15 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

@Dragon Master Mike Rowap Berry

With the Abras in tow. Meghan lead the group quickly through route 25. Sadly they didnt have a chance to make there way over to bait and tackle shop. Meghan remembered it for a fleeting second as they bolted across the route. 25 minutes pasted quickly as they made to the entrance of the massive bridge. When they reached the bridge they could now see the dark black smoke and red glow enveloping the city.

"We'er almost there." Meghan called out.

" Everyone stick together.." She called out running ahead towards the city. As they continued over the bridge they noticed a wave of towns people. Calling out for help. The confused and towns folks walked in a daze out of the cloud of smoke.

"Keep your eyes open for Team Rocket!" Meghan called out. Worried that this was there doing.

The team rushed over. Alakazam rushed out in front holding a strange device.
    *I am searching there thoughts and it seems to be more than just team rocket...However...I am picking up something out there.*
    Alakazam paused for a moment then teleported away.

Meanwhile Jacob rushed out into the street. The streets were covered in a red haze. Citizens run past him as he walked.

*JAAACCCOOOOOOBBBBBB* a sinister voice said piercing his thoughts.

Jacob had been exposed to high amounts of dark energy and been through his share of psychics however nothing that he had experienced could have prepared him to what he could only relate to the purest shadow energy he had ever felt. He looked around for the voice but saw nothing. The shadow energy was overwhelming. (@comatose youll be teleported out of Emerald) Luckily he had Gwaine.

A couple of grunts wondered out of the smoke waving there hands.
    "He is out of control."

"Will someone please get experiment III on the line..He is completely off the plan." The man called out.

At this point almost every citizen in Cerulean City had fled.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 10-16-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 35
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

I heard the voice, and turned around, slashing the machete. However there was nobody there. Then I heard another voice, talking about Experiment III. Was that me?

The shadow energy was unbearable. I called out Gwaine. He emerged from the pokeball as if all was normal. Then he saw it. All the energy. Everywhere. Within seconds, his blades extended and he began to flow, repelling the shadow energy close to us. However it was still there.

"Let's hide." I said, "I am not sure what we are dealing with, but I want to find out."

We made our way behind a falling building, waiting for the source of the voices to make themselves present.

(Wait, how?)
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-20-2015 at 11:18 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;29/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x13), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

Meg didn't wait any longer. Alice was forced to follow the rest of the group as they ran toward the nugget bridge and Cerulean City. She stayed near the back. She felt betrayed by Meg's decision to fight even though Alice had told her of the vision of Max. The pain stung, reminding her of similar times that she had felt let down during her childhood. She focused on running and tried to push the thoughts away. Plume ran by her side, surprisingly fast. The Abra she had captured floated along with ease.

When they reached the bridge, smoke filled the air and waves of townspeople seemed to be fleeing something, calling for help. Suddenly Alakazam sensed something and then disappeared. Alice felt the urge to turn around and go back to Max's base. This was not their fight. It couldn't be. But she knew her protests would fall on deaf ears.

Instead she waited silently for Meg to decide what to do next.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (18/18)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(16/16)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)(-1 Pokeball on Oddish )
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x4) (-1 Abra)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    --- Lemondate (x0)
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    -Dusk Stone (X0)used on Murkrow
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Sleeping outside of Maxs base
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:15 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

Meghan stood there shocked that Alakazam vanished. She then snapped back to it.
    " Alice, Ill need you Rose and Brandon to use your pokemon to clear a path at the edge of the city and help people get out. Rocky, you and I will use are ground types to help at least keep the smoke and flames from reaching the tall grass and the bridge!"

"Mosby come out! Tidus I need you two!"
    She called out releasing the pokemon.
    "We need to break about some dirt and start cutting over the spread the fire! "

"Tidus give them some water support!"

Alice, Brandon and Rose saw the smoke and could hear voices calling out for help. To the west they noticed hundreds of small lights down route 4 people were fleeing all over the place. A crowd of people had pushed past them on the bridge heading north. A young voice called out from one of the buildings. Catching their attention.

meanwhile!

Jacob found a place to hide. He noticed a group emerge from the smoke running around. With bags of stuff.

The group seemed to be looking for someone.

"No! this is not what the boss wanted! He had orders..." One shouted coughing.

"At least we got are hands on the mega stones..it the cities vaults...its just...Dr..Experiment III is insane. What did the boss do to him.."

"Yeah did you see the pokemon he is using..they look half dead!" the last one called out.

The group noticed a woman stumble out of the building.

"No one can know we are hear!" The first grunt said.

Jacob felt the presence again..the dark thoughts flashes back. He could feel the ground shaking and in the distance he saw the outline of Groudon. The terror welling up inside as he heard people crying out. He flashed back to the moment only to hear the voice again.

*Youuu dont belong heree....You have come all this way to cause more people to die...*The sinister voice said still no where to be seen.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 36
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Gwaine, get in my head." I whispered. "Whatever is doing this, I want to know what it is. If you are at any point in danger, leave."

Gwaine nodded, and his eyes began to glow. I felt him in my mind. I listened more to the people talking. Then I heard them talk about not leaving any witnesses.

I let out Magnitude the Flygon.

"Dig underground and bring the woman here. Try not to draw attention to yourself."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-20-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (30/30) Speedy (30/30) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (30/30) Professor Needles (30/30) Fury(30/30)

Partner Pokémon:Pancham
    Egg: Bunneary: (35/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 107
    Trainers Affected:

The city was a huge mess, Rocky did not want to go in there, but he needed a way to stay out of the city without seeming weak. He still had his image to maintain.

"Rocky, you and I will use are ground types to help at least keep the smoke and flames from reaching the tall grass and the bridge!" Meg instructed.

'Yes, that will do nicely' Rocky thought to himself.

"Good idea, Meg! Come on Behemoth and Prof, lets get digging."

Behemoth, who loved digging immediately dove into a whole and sent sand flying towards the edge of the grass. There was a lot of sand but not the most efficient use of dirt ever.

Professor needles on the other hand looked over to the grass and thought for a few seconds. He then started digging and made a pile of dirt right next to the bridge. He knew that keeping the path out of town was most important.

"Behemoth, work with Prof, protect the bridge." Rocky instructed. He then called out Speedy for a little bit of reconnaissance.

"Speedy, go and sit on the post by the bridge. If you see anything, come and get me!"

Speedy rushed to the bridge but then 20 seconds later came rushing back chittering and pointing towards the bridge. "Ratta Rat Rat Rattata". It seemed important, so Rocky ran over to see what Speedy had seen.

Speedy ran over and pointed at a shiny piece of tin foil tumbling along the ground. "Ratta Rattata rat rat!", he said excitedly as he watched the shiny thing blow on the wind.

"Sorry Speedy, that was my fault." Rocky said, as calmly as he could. "I should have been more clear. Watch for anything dangerous. You don't need to show me every shiny thing you find."

"Rattata, Rat Rat ratta" Speedy said and he raced along the pylons of the bridge watching for danger ... and got distracted by more shiny things.

9. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x12), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

" Alice, Ill need you Rose and Brandon to use your pokemon to clear a path at the edge of the city and help people get out." Meg said.

Alice nodded silently. She felt anxious and afraid. The smell of smoke and burning made her feel ill. But she continued across the bridge toward the city. As they reached the edge, a trail of blinking lights was visible down route 4, back toward Mt. Moon. People seemed to be escaping. A second wave was now approaching the bridge, pushing past them. Alice felt uncomfortable with so many people around. The urge to run intensified.

Before Alice could release any more Pokemon, she heard a cry coming from the direction of the city. It was hard to make out above the steady march of people, sobbing and stamping across the bridge.

"Did you hear that?" Alice asked Rose and Brandon. She didn't really like the idea of venturing further into the city. She thought about what it meant to be a champion. Making your own path. Making your own mistakes. Max had chosen Meg as their leader because he knew she would always act. The same way Max would, and look where that had gotten him. Alice didn't like to make rash decisions. But she also felt it was time to make her own choices and not rely on Meg to always tell her what to do. She knew she could be brave in her own way. She felt that getting involved in this battle was the wrong choice, but if no one else would listen, then she would do what she could to help. Maybe once they found out what was going on, they could get out of there.

"I'm going into the city," she said firmly to Rose and Brandon. She would let them decide for themselves whether to follow.

Plume rode atop her trainer's shoulders as Alice ran toward the sound of the crying voice, shoving past people fleeing the city. The Abra she had captured clung to her back to avoid being lost in the crowd.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](25/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](25/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X2 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Item Claim
    Item: Rowap Berry
    Amount: X1
    Cost: Free

Rose began shaking as she saw the city. She was scared. Even more scared than when they had been in the tunnels being held captive by Team Rocket. She could hear the sound of crying, and the frantic sound of footsteps as people fled the city. But she could sense... something else. She couldn't give any kind of description as to what that something else was, but it seemed to be somewhere in the city. Was it the cause of all this? She wasn't close enough to be able to figure out what it was, or if it was even real or just in her head. Whatever it was though, something about it made her uneasy. She followed Alice towards where Meghan had instructed them to go. "Who would do this?" Rose said, a tear running down her left cheek. Suddenly Rose heard a cry from the city.

"Did you hear that?" Alice asked.

"Someone needs help." Rose said in a slightly shaky voice. Rose knew Alice was saying that she was going to go into the city regardless of whether or not she and Brandon agreed. "I... I'm coming." Rose said. As much as she wanted to just run away and pretend nothing ever happened, she knew that if she did and something happened to Alice or Brandon, she would never forgive herself.