Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4

Things began happening quickly, they left the base and followed Meghan until they came upon a huge fire with people screamingc for help. Meghan yelled for Alice, Rose and Brandon to help people out, Brandon released Marshtomp from his pokeball to stand alongside Skipper, he told Marshtomp to use watergun to start containing the fire, he told Skipper to use his influence on fire to keep the fire in place and prevent it from spreading as best as he can. Alice and Rose said they were going to the city with or without him, he couldn't leave the 2 of them to go to the city by themselves, if somethinf happened to either Rose or Alice he would never forgive himself. He yelled to them "I'm coming, be right behhind you". Then he yelled to Skipper and Marshtomp who begun doing whatever they could to contain and subdue the flames "Come on guys, we're going to the city, follow me, spray as you go if you want" with that, he pulled his shirt over his nose, tightened the straps on his pack and followed Alice and Rose, his pokemon directly behind him, Marshtomp spraying water on the flames as he went. He hoped things weren't about to go from bad to worse. He wondered what they would find when they got to the city. He guessed they would find out soon enough.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (18/18)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(16/16)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)(-1 Pokeball on Oddish )
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x4) (-1 Abra)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    --- Lemondate (x0)
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    -Dusk Stone (X0)used on Murkrow
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Sleeping outside of Maxs base
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:15 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

@Comatose

The smoke and ash Jacob could see just the three grunts moving towards the woman. He commanded Swampert to move quickly underground for the woman. Not the most direct route but it kept him out of sight. As he stood there he somehow felt like these grunts werent the real threat.

Gwaine slowly focused and felt itself now inside of Jacobs thoughts. In his thoughts he found something that terrified the psychic type. Jacobs consciousness was locked in a glass box with his thoughts reflecting off the mirrors inside his thoughts. The rest of his mind was pure darkness. A prison he could neither see nor feel. To him it would have just felt like discomfort.

Gwaines blades grew in response its pure light.

As a shadowy figured appeared Gwaine boosted its powers. The figure stayed just out of sight.

*You are new to me...your energy ...is different.* The shadow figure said moving around Gwaine like a cloud of dark smoke. The light type stood its ground its power acting as a barrier deflecting the light.

*Where did you come from...* It said opening up one of Jacobs memories. It had accessed Jacobs memory of Courtney and there first meeting.

*Tell me creature where ...WHERE!*

The shadow started to devour this memory. Stopping only to taunt the light type who no longer could move. Its light shield stopped its mind from getting devoured by it was still relatively powerless.

*What is this feeling? Why do I feel this pain and I can sense it on you..but your haze is impure..its not the bright light i see around me..* The shadow said.

It was obvious to Gwaine that this creature had only just come into existence its powers were overwhelming ...and it was only just born. Gwaines fears swelling up as he knew this creature could only get stronger.

As the last of Jacobs first memory hung int he balance. Gwaine let out a energy draining attack which knocked the shadow creature back and cleared Jacob. On the outside the exhausted pokemon fell to its knees.

Jacob would have felt it wave enough to knock him back almost to the ground. Flygon shortly returned but now the grunts were aware of him.

From behind her heard a voice.
    *Welcome traveler..I am Alakazam and I am here as a friend. I have sense your presence since you entered this world. I have only sensed that type of energy once before. You came through space for what reason I do not know.* the voice said.

*What I do know is we are in need of your assistants..Jacob..*

Okay meanwhile 2

Alice, Rose and Brandon rushed through the crumbled entrance to see a welcome center with the windows broken out. On the second floor a young boy coughed waving his hands.
    "Please please help my mommy! Save us!"

They looked to where he was pointing and it seemed to be a pile of rubble. From the pile they could hear faint voices calling out.
    (Feel free to be creative with your save)

Meanwhile 3

Rocky and Meghan teamed up dig out a hole and control at least the entrance to bridge and Route 4. As they battled back the fire the last of the towns folk finally ran past. Meghan looked to Rocky.
    "Great job! Your pokemon are amazing! I think this will have to do." She called out.

Meghan turned her attention to the cries of someone new. Brettles recognized the voice (These are the unluckiest trainers ever..lol and for all people it to be on your again brettles)

"Please someone help...my sister needs help!"

(Fort he points of the story the team rocket grunts should be wearing disguises but Jacob would recognize goons because he has seen a bunch. For the rest of us they will just be implied to be Rockets.)
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-19-2015 at 01:29 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (30/30) Speedy (30/30) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (30/30) Professor Needles (30/30) Fury(30/30)

Partner Pokémon:Pancham, Abra
    Egg: Bunneary: (35/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 108
    Trainers Affected:

The bridge was safe and the last of the city folk were clear. Rocky prepared to leave with them and 'supervise' them to safety. Then suddenly a voice called out.

"Please someone help...my sister needs help!"

The voice tingled in Rocky's memory. He knew that voice from somewhere...but where?

Then it hit him, the girl's outside the Pokemon center who wanted him to find an Abra. That sounded like the older sister, which meant that the little sister was the one in danger.

He looked at the line of peopel fleeing over the bridge, desperately wanting to follow them to safety. Surely there would be someone else who could save the girl.

He looked around and realised there was no-one else. Kicking himself for being too stupid to simply leave, he called back his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and turned to Meg.

"I know that voice, a pair of young girls I met outside the Pokemon center. I need to see if I can help them. I could use some backup."

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 37
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

Gwaine left my head and I felt relief, however Gwaine fell to his knees. Something was wrong.

Then the alakazam appeared and spoke to me. He mentioned entering this world.

"Wait, I am in a whole different world?" I asked, "And what do you need my help with, other than the s***fight that is going on right now?"

As I spoke, I saw the thugs making their way towards me. They had spotted me. I let out Pyro.

"Pyro, Magnitude, give them hell." I said.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-20-2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Wrong Pokemon. Swapping.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x12), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

Alice finally pushed through the crowd and into the city. She could hear Rose and Brandon behind her, and was glad they were coming. Eventually she spotted the source of the crying voice. A boy was motioning to a pile of rubble and calling for his mother. People were still fleeing in every direction. The city looked like a mess, with smashed windows and rubble everywhere. Alice couldn't imagine what had happened here.

Alice grabbed Aster's Pokeball and released him. "Can you help move these ricks?" She asked.

THe Ivysaur nodded, and extended his vines.

"Gently!" Alice said. She knew one wrong move could send the pile crashing down on whoever was stuck below.

"Someone needs to grab that kid. I don't think my Butterfree is strong enough to carry him down...
    can you guys handle it?" Alice asked Brandon and Rose.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4

As they moved along, a boy shouted to help his Mom and pointed to a pile of rubble that was once a building, it still had some structure to it and the person who needed rescue was on the second floor. Alice and her pokemon got to work doing what they could. Alice shouted at Brandon and Rose asking if they could handle the rescue, Brandon knew he had a couple pokemon with him that could help. He already had Skipper and Marshtomp out, he let Mankey out of his pokeball, Brandon then said to the 3 pokemon "Skipper, Marshtomp, Mankey, you three think you can move some of these rocks and clear me a path through this rubble?" the 3 pokemon nodded and then immediatelly began moving rocks as careful and fast as they coule. Brandon turned to Rose "You don't have to go in there and get them if you dont want to, I think I can handle them on my own, my pokemon are pretty strong and can help if needed, however, if you have any pokemon that can help move some of these rocks that would be a big help to us". He didn't want Rose to have to go in there if she didn't want to, he could handle the rescue himself if he had to. Brandon reached into his pack and pulled out a very long legnth of rope, a flashlight and his pocket knife. He then took some of the rope, tied one end around his waist, he then tied the other to a beat up street light pole nearby. He then told Alice and Rose "If anything happens, if I get stuck, lost or buried under there, this rope will help me find my way back, I don't expect you guys to try and help me if that does happen, but if you decide to, just follow the rope and you should come across me at some point". At this point all the pokemon who had heen working to clear a path, between Alice's and Brandon's managed to clear a path into what was left of the structure. Brandon then flicked on his flashlight, and moved into the structure, in search of the person who needed rescuing. Behind him, although he haden't told or instructed them to, his pokemon followed him in. They were not going to leave their trainer no matter what!
    Last edited by brandon_g; 10-18-2015 at 07:08 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](25/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](25/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X2 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Rose heard the boy and could hear the faint voices under the rubble. She knew they had to help, but she didn't know what to do. Alice told her Ivysaur to begin clearing the rubble to the building with its vines. Rose didn't think her Pokemon would be able to do much to help. She sent out her Gabite anyway though. It would hopefully be able to help move some of the rocks aside. The dragon type proved stronger than expected.

"Someone needs to grab that kid. I don't think my Butterfree is strong enough to carry him down... can you guys handle it?" Alice asked them. Rose began considering what could be done. None of her Pokemon could fly, or would be strong enough to climb up and bring the boy back down. Rose heard Brandon tell her that she didn't have to go inside if she didn't want to.

"I'm going." She stated with a firm confidence that surprised even herself. "We can find the boy on the inside and bring him back out the same way we came." Rose knew that this was only if the second floor wasn't cut off, but this was the best way she could think of. Brandon walked inside first. Rose hesitated for a moment, letting Brandon move ahead, before slowly stepping inside.

EDIT: ((Well, If I understand what Max's post is saying correctly, Jacob walks up while Alice is still clearing the entrance, therefore at the time Brandon said he went in and I said Rose went in, they couldn't have actually done so, so I just crossed that out.))

EDIT 2: NVM, I think I misunderstood. Just ignore everything I said above.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 10-19-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (18/18)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(16/16)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)(-1 Pokeball on Oddish )
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x4) (-1 Abra)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    --- Lemondate (x0)
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    -Dusk Stone (X0)used on Murkrow
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Sleeping outside of Maxs base
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:15 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly
    @Comatose

Alakazam eyes started to light up and the rocket grunts in there street clothes lifted off the ground and where tossed safely off into the distance.

*These grunts are part of team rocket and they are just a distraction. They have unleashed something that they have no control over. I am not sure why you were brought here but you have advanced battling skills beyond the team of trainers that is trying to help the city. We can go now.*

The pokemon said as it began to glow. Jacob and his team teleported with it. The short distance was just within the pokemons range but as the five landed Alakazam took a deep breath. Teleporting more than one or two beings proved to be an energy drain.

Jacob now stood feet away from Alice who had her pokemon trying to free buried woman. The pokemon helping where mid level pokemon. His attention then moved to a boy upstairs.

Alice turned just in time to see the trainer appear with Alakazam.

Meanwhile.

Meghan nodded,
    "Of course!"

The two continued running into the older of the sister was in sight. As they got closer to her the ground under them began to shake and opened up as the girl dropped into the ground.
    "I got her..." Meghan said calling out Honchcrow..
    " Go help her."

Next she called out the rest of the team. We need to help her. As the two trainers ran towards the collapsed street way. They noticed a smaller building near by had come down. They could hear the faintest call for help.

"You save the little one..I got.." She paused as the ground started to shake again and two pokemon broke through.

These pokemon didnt look normal.

Wild Pokemon appears! (Brettles and Meghan)
    (Battle first, however no shadow bonus to your cost like in hoenn)

Shadow Sandshrew (T:Ground)

Shadow Sandshrew (T:Ground)

The dark sandshrew didnt hesitate rolling up and heading right for Rocky and Meghan.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 38
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

Alakazam told me about how Team Rocket had unleashed something they have no control over.

"I've heard that before..." I muttered. Suddenly we teleported and I noticed a girl and her Pokemon (@Pokemon Trainer Sarah) struggling to move rubble of a demolished building off of a woman.

"S***!" I said when I saw the woman. "Gwaine, Pyro, Magnitude, get her out of there!"

The Gallade, Blaziken and Flygon rushed over, and freed the woman. I turned to the girl.

"What the f*** is going on here?" I asked her, "I'm not exactly from around here, and when I arrived, the s*** had hit the fan."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-20-2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Swampert is in PC. Changed to Flygon

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (30/30) Speedy (30/30) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (30/30) Professor Needles (30/30) Fury(30/30)

Partner Pokémon:Pancham, Abra
    Egg: Bunneary: (36/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 109
    Trainers Affected:

"You save the little one..I got.." meg said... then she stopped looking at two Pokemon who had appeared.

'Sandshrew', Rocky thought, 'They can help us dig the girl out'. "Hey Sandshrew, do you want to help us... to... Uh.... Meg do these Pokemon look a little off to you?"

One of the weird looking sandshrew snarled and hurled itself at Rocky. It attacked with a fury Rocky had not seen in a Pokemon before.

"Look out Meg, they are viscous!" he called as she sent out speedy to deal with the Sandshrew.

Opponent: Shadow Sandshrew
    Attacker: Rattata
    Opponent's Point Value: 21
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses: +5 (Shadow vs everything)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 4
    Result: Speedy wins

Speedy took down the Sandshrew, although the viscous little ground type did quite a bit of damage to Speedy, and the Rattata was limping by the end.

"There is something wrong with these Sandshrew. I am going to take this one to the Pokemon Center to get it checked out." Rocky said pulling out a Pokeball.

Pokémon using:Speedy
    Pokémon trying to catch: Shadow Sandshrew
    Point Requirement:21
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: catches a shadow sandshrew
    Points On Hand:109
    Points After: 88

"Alright guys lets get that girl out of this ruined house. Behmoth, Professor try to keep the house sturdy. Sniper, Rusty try to find a way inside. Your number one priority is to protect the girl inside. Lets get her out!"