Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (30/30)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(30/30)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 0/3 until it faints
    Honchcrow 0/7 until it faints\

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 3:50 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

*Everyone needs to take into account that one they pokemon should NOT be with them. Two, its almost 4am in the morning. So its dark, cold and the buidling they are in is being used to help lots of hurt people.

Dredd stood over the powerlessd Rose.

"Unseen by the living?" Rose questioned. "What are you?"

Thought she could only see his deep purple eyes. They were somehow enough to convey Dredds limited emotional responses.

" There are different realms of existence. Once such realm is controlled by a creature that is death. I am not it. We are not death in that sense. .I am without Purpose, Title, and even Motives. I am the void between life and death."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Pokemon Party:
    [Charles, 30/30] | [Cobalt, 25/25] | [Valkyrie, 25/25] |
    [Chestnut, 25/25]

Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeball x10, Potions x2, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchbook, Moon Stone x1

" I think they checked already... Strange question Vi..but why are watching over Alice? Did you know her?"

Vi's attention came back to her, and she looked at the girl.

"Oh, uh, well, I really don't know. I guess it just intrigued me I supposed. Meanwhile when almost everyone is up, she's still basically down. And I'm pretty sure it isn't related to just wanting to sleep. I don't know her at all to be honest with you, same goes for the rest of you except for the necessary information. "Vi said to her, standing up and stretching a little bit.

"If I'm disturbing anything at all, I can just leave. It's still pretty early in the morning, so it probably wouldn't be hard to catch another good hour or two of sleep." Vi said, keeping her voice low since she was sure there might still be others around the area asleep. Best not to disturb them since there is already a good 6 people up it seemed to her.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 15
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 0/45)(Pyro. 0/36)(Crush. 0/36)(Magnitude. 0/45)(Juana. 0/35)(Sparks. 2/30)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Gwaine is special." I said, " He is a light type. My whole group have one or two each. They are rare. But they are strong against Shadow Pokemon."

I looked at the time. It was nearly 4am. What was next? Would Dredd be stopped?

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [0/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items:
    Pokeball x4

After the medic finished checking him out and established he was healthy, he brought Brandon a tray of food and something to drink and left him to his own devices. Brandon sat down and ate the food that the medic had left, which actually wasn't too bad, best hospital meal he had ever eaten. After a little awhile, Meghan came by to see him. He was relieved to see another of the group and to see that she was alright. Meghan asked if he was alright, to which he replied "Yeah I am fine, just trying to figure out what that figure was and how we can stop it, it doesn't seem like that thing is human! I also wonder why they took our pokemon and belongings away when they brought us here. Anyway are you ok? Do you have any information about where exactly what are or what our next move will be?" Meghan said she was fine but that she did not know where exactly they were, other then it seemed to be a makeshift hospital, which he already knew. She said she did not know what to do next yet, but that once she did, she would let him know. Then she said she had to go and said a good bye. Brandon smiled a bit and said "Good bye Meg, take care of yourself, if you ever need anything, let me know, I will try my best to help". Then with a nod from Meghan, she turned to the door and walked out it, she shut it behind her. Brandon went back to his bed and sat down. He was almost instantly bored, this was going to be the most boring stay in history, he could tell already.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

B]Name:[/B] Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](0/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](0/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](0/17) Nidorino [M] (0/16) Parasect (0/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Rose didn't understand anything about this creature. "But... if you don't have motives, why are you doing all of this?" She went on to question. "Why are you even talking to me right now?" She didn't understand how something could destroy an entire city without having a reason to do it.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (30/30)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(30/30)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 0/3 until it faints
    Honchcrow 0/7 until it faints\

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 3:50 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

End Of Event ! Sorry it took me so long. My roommate moved out and took the computer.
    @Comatose

Rose walked into Jacobs room and as if it had been the middle of the day she questioned him. Normally this would have been out of place but based on what they'd experienced Jacob wrote it off as someone now being able to sleep. Jacob couldn't have known who it standing in front of him.

" He is a light type. My whole group have one or two each. They are rare. But they are strong against Shadow Pokemon."

Rose (Dredd) stood there trying to wrap his head around this. His power was just his. There was nothing like it. How had this persons world solved this. Dredds curiosity got the better of him.
    *You are holding out on me boy!* The voice all of sudden range out through Jacobs thoughts. This wasnt Rose at all!

Jacob then felt the wave of pys energy hit me. In his mind thousands of shadow pokemon were tearing through his memeories. Stopping at one point.
    *Songbirds...* Dredd sinister voice whispered.

*Children of the shadows* Rose smiled

The last point of focus Jacob could feel was ...*What is this Deoxys?*

Jacob's memories were pouring out and the creature seemed to be diving deeper and deeper. Just before Jacob's mind broke he felt a tug and vanished (sent back to Emerald.)

Dredd growled.
    @Dragon Master Mike

Inside Roses mind she questioned the creature.

"But... if you don't have motives, why are you doing all of this?" She went on to question. "Why are you even talking to me right now?"

Dredd paused.
    *It is a curious thing to come into being. I am the opposite of..* Dredd paused.

* Dammit...slipped away...The time traveler slipped away but he will be back and when he does, you and I will meet again. Oh and young Rose. If you make the mistake of trying to link with us again you and your friends will pay for it.* he said in reference to Jacob.

Dredd disappeared and with him all the hate pain and shadow energy. Leaving Rose standing in the sunny world she created. The being of light was now back again.
    *I am sorry Rose, that I couldnt be much help there. It may not seem like it but you were no danger...but we must hurry and get to Alice.*

Meanwhile @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Alice stood in the shadow of the dark dragon creature.

"Who are you?" she called to the creature, her voice sounded shaky and small in the darkness. "Why are you doing this?!"

* How dear you question me child! I am death, I am a god and with one motion could devour your soul!!!*

It screamed out knocking her to the ground.

* What I am child, is the one force working to control a creature that will lay waste to time. Even at the cost of a good mans soul. You have outstayed your welcome..if you want to join him then please join him.*

Giratina opened up his mouth to swallow Alice whole. At that moment Rose opened up a portal and the being of light jumped through. The flash of blinding light stopped Giratina.

The light stood there
    "Yeah, no..thats not going to work for me." the being said.

Rose watched the world from young Max's eyes who watched the whole thing. "Its you!" he smiled running over.

"Did you show them?" Little Max smiled.

"Not sure they are ready yet. They have a journey ahead of them." He responded.

Giratina growled.
    "No soul can escape me for long boy.*

The being light started to die down. The Max standing in front of them was much different than the Max they had met, He looked at least 3 or 4 years old. Max now had Spiky white hair and an eye patch. He looked at Alice with a comforting smile.
    "Dont worry about dragon breath..I have seen him defeated by a trainer stronger than anyone." He smiled.

Light Max looked at little Max.
    "Hang in there kid. Will be back. As for you" He said looking up at Giratana.

" Maybe you should smile more often. That way you dont scare off the children."

With that Alice and Light Max went back through the portal to Rose's mind. Max looked at the two.

"Its over for now."

The being of light they had assumed was Max than appeared. Next to him. The being they had met was not in fact Max but the two seemed connected.1

*You have made the transition successfully, Rose. The power that you accessed here came because of the boosted energy you received from the creature known as Dredd. Its power boosts your power but that connection will come at a a cost. You will find it difficult to link with others outside of a powerful psychic boost.*

Light Max frowned
    " I wish I could tell you better times were coming, but they're not. Your friend is lost and to find him you will need to need to travel just about to hell and back. The creature you met is just coming into being and is only going to get stronger, smarter and more dangerous."

The two faded away quickly. At that moment Alice awoke and Rose snapped too standing in an empty room.

EVENT OVER!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

7. This post has been liked by:

Locked!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic