Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Tyler White
    Life Mage
    The Pyramids of Egypt

Araxie's plan was to try and convince the mages we weren't all that bad. Well, of course we weren't, but that wasn't going to change the fact they were still making superhumans and I was pretty sure that wasn't something that was just going to be undone like changing clothes.

"Yeah, but those superhumans," I told the others, knowing we really should try to stop that, "they really gotta go. I'm okay with trying to convince regular humans that we can still be a friendly bunch, but those guys that just want to steal our powers to pulverize stuff... yeah, I'm not crazy about them hanging around. The research and technology stuff that made those things needs to go also."

Besides, there was another point.

"Plus, it's for their own good," I told the others in a simple and real people terms kind of way. "Every time humans invent a new weapon or way to destroy things, they use it on each other, and this is going to be no exception. Now that could get pretty catastrophic. So unless humans have a way to reverse the creation of superhumans, we've got no choice but to either destroy the superhumans and the technology that created them, or lock it all up and quarantine them and that research so that kind of thing can't spread to others."

"In any case, going undercover is going to be our only way of finding this place, if the rest of you guys still feel it needs to be shut down," I told the others, knowing going undercover was easy for me. "But if any of us gets into trouble, let's get a meeting place or have some way of contacting each other."
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 02-08-2016 at 11:03 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Araxie Scripture, Arian Black, and Jude Audrey
    Writing Mage, Enchanter, and Fate Mage
    Egyptian Pyramids

"I think that would be wise," Arian said. "It will be easier for the younger mages like Jude since they already have a hidden life to slip into. However…" Arian looked at Araxie. "Mages like myself will have a more difficult time, Araxie especially since her face was caught on national news."

"Maybe someone could go with me!" Araxie suggested. She pushed some hair out of her face and looked around the table. "I mean, Arian's right. I'll stand out but I certainly can't just hide out all day in an apartment or something it will look suspicious. So maybe someone could hide out with me."

"I think Rowan would be best for that job," Jude interjected, a ghost of a smile on his lips.

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

"My reason?" Elisabeth laughed a little then said, "Power. I know not who these mages are, nor do I care. My only thoughts are thanks to them for giving me such beautiful powers that I can now do with what I please. Is that not reason enough?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    United Nations

Dagan paused as he saw the note. He looked around a bit before picking it up and reading it. He stood still for a moment. They watched this whole thing, and they're still watching! He considered it for a moment before nodding just enough to be seen without drawing much attention. He didn't want to fight or cause an issue with the Mages, and if he could get them to get him out of it, then he'd be glad to do it.

Bernie Sumner
    Space Mage
    Alaska

Seeing the nod he took the note, removing the evidence. After taking the note back he sent another to Arian. "The third might serve as your spy, he does not wish to fight."
    Last edited by Awasfriend; 09-07-2020 at 07:05 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Arian Black
    The Enchanter
    Egyptian Pyramids

Arian picked up the note carefully and read it before sighing a little. Bernie was always a tricky one, but they really had no choice but to trust him for now.

"Bernie says that the third superhuman has no wish to fight against us and the space mage also suggests we use this third superhuman as our double agent."
    / / / / / / / /

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Osias Dryton
    Storm Mage
    The Egyptian Pyramids

As Arian finished his sentence, a figure stepped into the room. Wearing clothes liken to those worn by Egyptian nobility, his solid gold chain necklace swayed as he walked. "If you've summoned me, then I assume that there is something of importance to be discussed?" Osias stated, disregarding how late he had arrived. Silently, he walked forward and joined the group. In reality, he knew very well what this meeting was about. "I presume that this has something to do with our... little incident?" He said, glaring at Araxie. If it hadn't been for her, the humans wouldn't even have known about them. He hoped that he would be able to find some kind of entertainment in this situation, or else there would have been no reason for him to show up. After all, he saw no reason to be concerned by mere mortals, regardless of what kinds of powers they may have.

Rowan Summers
    Music Mage
    Pyramids of Egypt

The tiniest of blushes appeared on his cheeks at Jude's comment, but he kept his face straight and his tone normal. "I'd be happy to." He said, looking both at Araxie and at Jude. "As for this Superhuman, are we sure we can trust him? And how would we contact him while being Absolutely sure that no one else knows about it?"

When the storm mage arrived and made his comment rowan replied, "Yes, it is about what the blocker has done. and what we're going to do because of it."

Marx Hunfry
    Fire Mage
    UN headquarters

"Power!" Marx exclaimed, letting out a loud laugh, the cackle more evident this time, "Why, there is no better reason in the world than for Power! I myself saw in the deal the power to do what I wish, whenever I wish. Who's going to stop us, us superhumans? no one! What fun I could have!" He laughed again.

VPP

Bernie Sumner
    Space Mage
    Alaska

"You could ask," said a note that landed on Rowan's lap.

Another note appeared where the other was, "I will contact you again when the others make their decision whether to trust you or not."

Rowan Summers
    Music mage
    Pyramids of Egypt

Rowan read the note ten crumpled it up and put it in his pocket. Stupid space mage and his notes.

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Araxie Scripture, Arian Black, and Jude Audrey
    Writing Mage, Enchanter, Fate Mage
    Egyptian Pyramids

"Great!" Araxie said when Rowan replied to Jude's comment. "Then we'll at least be able to blend in a little better and I'll be able to stay hidden much easier than if I were alone." However, when Osias entered and gave Araxie the same cold front as Arian, Araxie quickly shrunk down in her seat. She sunk down further in her seat when Arian leveled another glare at the writing Mage.

"Indeed," Arian replied. "The incident has caused quite a stir. They see us as threats, not allies. Typical of mortals, as you may know. However, they also have the blocker and are developing a group known as the superhumans using the tools they stole from my lab when they ransacked the place. They have abilities of some of the mages. So far we have only confirmed two elements, blood and fire. However, they have a third unconfirmed element that we are discussing the possibility of using as a spy due to the fact that they seem to have no wish to fight against us, according to the space Mage."

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

A ghost of a smile touched Elisabeth's lips. So this boy thought the same as she? Good. They would make excellent, powerful allies. This war was going to be fun.

"If only more thought as you did, Marx. Life would be so much more interesting that way. I look forward to our collaboration together. Fire and blood are two of the essential elements to life, you know."
    / / / / / / / /