Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HD Pokemon Sprite Project!

Remember when I started up a project like this a few years back ago? I really want to start it up again, if not just to help bring this board back together a little bit. Plus I think if we all pitch in it really will be a lot of fun!

I've actually come up with a pretty comprehensive guide this time around. Mind you it doesn't teach you how to really pixel, but it shows you just how I make these HD sprites.

So WTF Are High Resolution Sprites?

And speaking of which, what ARE all of these HD sprites? It's simple: I just choose any Pokemon sprite, enlarge it, trace over it, shade it to mimic the shading of the original and then BAM! Done. Of course, it's more than just a matter of smoothing things out.

See, in the smaller Pokemon sprites sometimes details have to be sacrificed in order to give the sprite more readability: as in, being able to understand what all is going on. Some Pokemon just have too many details to fit into a tiny 90x90 pixel box, and they have to sacrifice some of those details. It's really important to reference off of the official artwork in order to see what details had to be left out, and it's your job to make sure they basically have the same proportions as the art. Well, at least for this project.

Just Some Things To Remember!

1. This project will only focus on the sprites from Pokemon Black and White, as well as Black and White 2 for the formes that don't show up in BW (Kami trio, Kyurem, etc).
    2. I don't want you guys to worry about gender differences or shiny palettes. The only times you have to worry about gender differences are Nidoran, Frillish, Jellicent, and Unfezant.
      However, I do want you guys to only do a certain gender of each of the other Pokemon that have gender differences. Don't worry; I'll have them listed!
    3. If you're kinda unsure about how well you're doing, just post up your progress anyhow! I really enjoy giving constructive criticism to help you improve. After all, it's all about trial and error!
    4. There will be quality control, which goes hand-in-hand with the above. But don't worry, I'm going to do my best to show you what you can improve on, what you could do, etc.
    5. Just two reservations per person. If it's pretty obvious you aren't working on it (after like, a month), then someone else can come in and claim it.
    6. Only on special occasions can you change the color palette. Like, if it's obvious that white is needed (see the Grovyle I made), or the color contrast looks bad on the larger sprite, etc. Even then, don't change them around too much. Please.
    7. Kalos Pokemon and Mega Evolutions won't be included. For now. Try not to bother with them. 649 is plenty to work from!
    8. [B]Before you start on yours, PLEASE CHECK THE LISTS BELOW. Not only will it show you which ones have already been finished, but which ones HAVE GENDER DIFFERENCES. The one that's listed there is the one that you need to make. :> I have my reasons! 8D Even if you don't think it has a gender difference, check the list anyway!
    9. Certain Pokemon with alternate forms (Unown, Castform, Deoxys, Burmy, Wormadam, Shellos, Gastrodon, Basculin, Unfezant, and Sawsbuck) should preferably be done all by the same person. The reason for this is that the original sprites of these Pokemon use the same exact base. It would only make sense if the same person made these sprites. However, said person doesn't have to worry about doing it all right away. It's no rush or anything, feel free to work on different Pokemon if you want to.

There's So Many To Choose From! Where Do I Start?!

To give you guys a hand, I took a little bit of time to actually go through the entire Pokedex from Kanto to Unova to find which Pokemon designs are more simple, and which ones are more complex. That way, if you're not too confident in your skills, you can use this as a guide and try a Pokemon from the Simple group! :D These are in no way perfect, I just tried to use my best judgment. xD These don't take size into consideration, just how detailed each Pokemon's design is! :O

If they're already finished, they'll be struck out.
    Spoiler:
    Key

Simple: Very minimal details, simple shapes
    Basic: Minimal details, easy to work with
    Moderate: Considerable amount of details to work with
    Advanced: Quite detailed
    Complex: Ridiculously detailed

K A N T O

Simple:
    Voltorb, Electrode, Grimer, Muk, Ditto

Basic:
    Bulbasaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Squirtle, Weedle, Rattata, Ekans, Pikachu, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Golbat, Oddish, Parasect, Diglett, Dugtrio, Persian, Psyduck, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Slowpoke, Seel, Dewgong, Haunter, Gengar, Drowzee, Cubone, Marowak, Lickitung, Horsea, Chansey, Porygon, Lapras, Kabuto, Snorlax, Dratini, Mew

Moderate:
    Ivysaur, Wartortle, Caterpie, Metapod, Kakuna, Pidgey, Pidgeot, Spearow, Arbok, Raichu, Sandshrew, Nidoran F, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran M, Ninetales, Gloom, Vileplume, Paras, Venonat, Venomoth, Meowth, Golduck, Growlithe, Abra, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowbro, Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Shellder, Gastly, Hypno, Krabby, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Hitmonchan, Koffing, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp, Lapras, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Omanyte, Omastar, Aerodactyl, Dragonair, Dragonite

Advanced:
    Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree, Beedrill, Fearow, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Sandslash, Nidorino, Nidoking, Mankey, Primeape, Arcanine, Alakazam, Machoke, Machamp, Tentacruel, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Rapidash, Magneton, Doduo, Dodrio, Kingler, Hitmonlee, Weezing, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Scyther, Jynx, Magmar, Kabutops, Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo

Complex:
    Kadabra, Cloyster, Onix, Rhyhorn, Gyarados, Moltres

J O H T O

Simple:
    Chikorita, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Wobbuffet, Porygon2

Basic:
    Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Sentret, Furret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Ledian, Crobat, Chinchou, Lanturn, Pichu, Togepi, Togetic, Natu, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Marill, Azumarill, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Hoppip, Skiploom, Sunkern, Wooper, Quagsire, Unown, Dunsparce, Snubbull, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Swinub, Piloswine, Corsola, Octillery, Mantine, Phanpy, Smeargle, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Miltank, Blissey, Larvitar, Pupitar, Celebi

Moderate:
    Meganium, Typhlosion, Totodile, Croconaw, Noctowl, Spinarak, Ariados, Xatu, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Aipom, Sunflora, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Slowking, Misdreavus, Pineco, Gligar, Granbull, Shuckle, Remoraid, Houndour, Kingdra, Stantler, Tyrogue, Hitmontop

Advanced:
    Feraligatr, Forretress, Scizor, Heracross, Slugma, Magcargo, Delibird, Skarmory, Houndoom, Donphan, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia

Complex:
    Steelix, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh

H O E N N

Simple:
    Whismur, Azumaril, Gulpin, Swalot, Wailmer, Wailord, Numel, Spinda, Trapinch, Castform, Shuppet, Snorunt, Spheal, Luvdisc

Basic:
    Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Linoone, Silcoon, Cascoon, Lotad, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Taillow, Wingull, Ralts, Surskit, Masquerain, Shroomish, Vigoroth, Loudred, Makuhita, Hariyama, Skitty, Delcatty, Aron, Meditite, Medicham, Electrike, Plusle, Minun, Illumise, Spoink, Swinub, Altaria, Lunatone, Barboach, Whiscash, Baltoy, Castform (Sunny), Castform (Rain), Duskull, Wynaut, Sealeo, Gorebyss, Bagon, Jirachi

Moderate:
    Grovyle, Combusken, Swampert, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Dustox, Lombre, Swellow, Pelipper, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Breloom, Slakoth, Nincada, Shedinja, Nosepass, Sableye, Mawile, Manectric, Roselia, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Grumpig, Cacnea, Cacturne, Seviper, Corphish, Claydol, Lileep, Cradily, Feebas, Milotic, Castform (Hail), Kecleon, Banette, Chimecho, Huntail, Shelgon, Beldum, Deoxys (Defense)

Advanced:
    Sceptile, Blaziken, Mightyena, Beautifly, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Slaking, Ninjask, Exploud, Lairon, Volbeat, Torkoal, Vibrava, Flygon, Zangoose, Solrock, Crawdaunt, Anorith, Dusclops, Tropius, Absol, Glalie, Walrein, Clamperl, Relicanth, Salamence, Metang, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Deoxys (Normal)

Complex:
    Aggron, Armaldo, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (Attack), Deoxys (Speed)

S I N N O H

Simple:
    Cherubi, Drifloon, Chingling, Mantyke, Porygon-Z, Phione, Manaphy

Basic:
    Turtwig, Prinplup, Bidoof, Bibarel, Shinx, Budew, Shieldon, Burmy (Sandy), Burmy (Trash), Combee, Pachirisu, Cherrim (Overcast), Shellos (West), Shellos (East), Gastrodon (West), Gastrodon (East), Buneary, Glameow, Bonsly, Happiny, Chatot, Gible, Munchlax, Finneon, Lumineon, Snover, Lickilicky, Togekiss, Glaceon, Rotom, Rotom (Fan), Phione, Shaymin (Sky)

Moderate:
    Grotle, Chimchar, Monferno, Piplup, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Kricketot, Luxrio, Luxray, Roserade, Cranidos, Burmy (Plant), Wormadam (Plant), Wormadam (Sandy), Wormadam (Trash), Mothim, Vespiquen, Buizel, Floatzel, Cherrim (Sunny), Drifblim, Lopunny, Honchkrow, Purugly, Stunky, Bronzor, Mime Jr., Spiritomb, Riolu, Croagunk, Abomasnow, Weavile, Magmortar, Leafeon, Mamoswine, Gallade, Froslass, Rotom (Heat), Rotom (Wash), Rotom (Freeze), Rotom (Mow), Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin (Land)

Advanced:
    Torterra, Empoleon, Kricketune, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Ambipom, Mismagius, Skuntank, Bronzong, Gabite, Lucario, Skorupi, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Electivire, Yanmega, Probopass, Dusknoir, Heatran,

Complex:
    Infernape, Garchomp, Drapion, Rhyperior, Gliscor, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina (Alternate), Giratina (Origin), Arceus

U N O V A

Simple:
    Munna, Tympole, Solosis, Foongus

Basic:
    Victini, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Watchog, Purrloin, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Musharna, Pidove, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Drilbur, Palpitoad, Swadloon, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Petilil, Sandile, Krookodile, Darumaka, Scraggy, Yamask, Trubbish, Zorua, Minccino, Gothita, Duosion, Ducklett, Vanillite, Deerling, Emolga, Karrablast, Alomomola, Elgyem, Litwick, Cubchoo, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Deino

Moderate:
    Servine, Pignite, Dewott, Lillipup, Herdier, Liepard, Tranquill, Woobat, Excadrill, Audino, Timburr, Gurdurr, Seismitoad, Sewaddle, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Basculin (Red), Basculin (Blue), Krokorok, Darmanitan, Darmanitan (Zen), Dwebble, Scrafty, Garbodor, Zoroark, Cinccino, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Amoongus, Jellicent (Male), Jellicent (Female), Joltik, Beheeyem, Lampent, Axew, Fraxure, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golett, Pawniard, Rufflet, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Larvesta, Keldeo, Meloetta (Aria), Meloetta (Pirouette

Advanced:
    Serperior, Samurott, Stoutland, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Unfezant (Male), Unfezant (Female) Zebstrika, Boldore, Swoobat, Conkeldurr, Throh, Sawk, Leavanny, Lilligant, Maractus, Crustle, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck (Spring), Sawsbuck (Summer), Sawsbuck (Autumn), Sawsbuck (Winter), Escavalier, Frillish (Male), Frillish (Female), Galvantula, Chandelure, Druddigon, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Braviary, Durant, Hydreigon, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus (Therian), Thundurus (Therian), Landorus (Therian), Keldeo (Resolute), Genesect

Complex:
    Emboar, Gigalith, Carracosta, Archeops, Haxorus, Cryogonal, Golurk, Heatran, Volcarona, Cobalion, Tornadus (Icarnate), Thundurus (Incarnate), Landorus (Incarnate), Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Kyurem (White), Kyurem (Black)

GAH! These Look So Complicated! How Do I Make One?

Spoilered for large post content.
    Spoiler:
    PART I: Getting Started

So I'm finally getting around to creating a comprehensive tutorial for this! Huzzah! I don't feel like coming up with any long-winded introductions. Let's just start.

Find the sprite you want to use and enlarge it to 200%, as shown below. I just use Paint for resizing. You can use whatever program you'd like.

The end result will look like this:

For this next step, you'll need a program that supports layers and opacity / alpha. For starters, try Paint.NET. For the sake of simplicity I am not going to explain how to use the program: there are plenty of comprehensive guides on the web about how to use certain features of certain software if you just take time to do a quick Google search.

Paste the enlarged version of the sprite (in this tutorial, we'll refer to Grovyle) as a new image. Make a layer above the pasted image; this will be the tracing layer.1 Make sure to make the top layer transparent.2

Turn down the opacity / alpha of the bottom layer to oh, say 50% or 30%. You want to be able to see what you're doing, but at the same time you want to be able to see the original image.

Additionally, I like to use a color that really contrasts with the original sprite so that it's easier to work with. Just a minor convenience.
    It might not be a bad idea, also, to make another layer (filled in with your background color) below the pasted image. This way you don't have to worry about the background color being inconsistent when you change the alpha (opacity) of the sprite.

PART II: Line Art
    Nice! Now that we've got the technical **** out of the way, we can actually talk about the process.

Go back to your top layer and start tracing. Don't worry about pixel-perfection right now. Just make it so that you can distinguish what the **** is even going on. x]

Use both your original, unscaled sprite and a picture of the Pokemon's official artwork as a reference as you go along. It really, really helps. Trust me. I like to use both Sugi's official art and his dream world art. And maybe some other things I can get my hands on.

I'm going to stop here a moment to show you something very important. Do you see, how in the original sprite, Grovyle doesn't have as much arm definition as it does in its art? See below:

In its original art, its shoulders are more protrusive.

I didn't fully follow the original sprite here for a good reason. Sprites (at least, Pokemon ones) are small, and you can't fit as much definition in them as you could if they were larger. If you were to try to fit all of the subtle details in the sprite, you would probably lower the readability; meaning that it would be harder to tell what exactly is going on. And hell, it might even not look very good. This occurs less in Grovyle, but occurs significantly in some other Pokemon:

I think you get the picture.

So it's important to keep that stuff in mind. Of course, you can always go back over it later and make corrections after.

I know I told you not to worry about pixels right now--which is exactly what I ended up doing anyway--but for me that's just a compulsive habit. Whatever works for you, really. Anyway, now that we have that done, focus on fixing everything up. If you really don't know much about how actual pixel art works, no biggie. I've linked to some really nice tutorials and guides in the thread here. It's not an overnight thing, and practice helps. If you want to enter something but aren't sure of yourself, do it anyway! I'll give some constructive criticism for you to learn from.

Anyway, start fixing everything up. Any weird, anatomical oddities and line art oddities.

There, there we go! Looking much better. Hey, remember what I said about needing to fill in details every so often? Grovyle is usually portrayed with veins (lines) in its head leaf. These cannot be portrayed in the sprite, though, since the sprite itself is just too small to succesfully include them. So, instead, the artists felt it would be best to just leave it out. Let's add those in.

Here's what we have so far. Let's fill in with the base colors, then start on the shading. Also, now would be the best time to make more corrections if need be.

PART III: Shading

Now we can start the fun: shading. Basically, you'll want to try to mimic and stay true to the original style as much as possible. Have the original sprite at-hand so you can use it as a reference, because you're going to seriously need it.

However, don't treat the shading on the original like it HAS to be followed verbatim. Certain things don't really translate that well onto larger sprites, so try to just use your discretion as to what looks right!

I usually start by just doing the basic shadows, then work my way down to the outlines. Usually I kinda do it color-by-color, but that's really just me. Keep going.

And yeah, that's pretty much it. Final result:

Don't feel obligated to finish the shiny. At all. I just do them out of habit.

But How Do I Pixel Art?

I can't exactly help you there, but I will link you to some awesome guides. You don't have to read these in full, these are just all here for your reference!
    You can find all of the links I'm about to share here.

Pixel Joint Tutorials:
    The Pixel Art Tutorial
    Pixel Art Noobtorials (Incredibly helpful, short, and sweet little tutorials)
    Various Tutorials

Gas13 Tutorials:

Tumblr Tutorials:

PXR Tutorials:

Final Boss Blues Tutorials:

Also make sure to check DeviantART! :D

The List!

These will also include the info about Pokemon genders I mentioned earlier.

Kanto
    Spoiler:
    #001 Bulbasaur (RESERVED by Pokemon Trainer Sarah)
    #003 Venusaur (Male)
    #012 Butterfree (Male)
    #019 Rattata (Female)
    #020 Raticate (Female)
    #025 Pikachu (Male)
    #026 Raichu (Female)
    #041 Zubat (Female)
    #042 Golbat (Female)
    #044 Gloom (Female)
    #045 Vileplume (Female)
    #064 Kadabra (Female)
    #065 Alakazam (Female)
    #084 Doduo (Female)
    #085 Dodrio (Female)
    #097 Hypno (Male)
    #111 Rhyhorn (Female)
    #112 Rhydon (Female)
    #118 Goldeen (Female)
    #119 Seaking (Female)
    #123 Scyther (Male)
    #129 Magikarp (Female)
    #130 Gyarados (Female)

#132 Ditto (Speed-X)
    #151 Mew(Speed-X)

Johto
    Spoiler:
    #154 Meganium (Female)
    #165 Ledyba (Female)
    #166 Ledian (Female)
    #178 Xatu (Female)

#181 Ampharos (Burritomom)
    #185 Sudowoodo (Female)
    #186 Politoed (Female)
    #190 Aipom (Male)
    #194 Wooper (Male)
    #195 Quagsire (Female)
    #198 Murkrow (Female)
    #202 Wobbuffet (Male)
    #203 Girafarig (Male)
    #207 Gligar (Female)
    #208 Steelix (Female)
    #212 Scizor (Male)
    #214 Heracross (Male)

#215 Sneasel / F (Speed-X)
    #217 Ursaring (Male)
    #221 Piloswine (Female)
    #224 Octillery (Female)
    #229 Houndoom (Female)
    #232 Donphan (Female)

#245 Suicune (Suicune's Fire)

Hoenn
    Spoiler:
    #252 Treecko (Speed-X)
    #253 Grovyle (Speed-X)
    #256 Combusken (Female)
    #257 Blaziken (Female)
    #267 Beautifly (Female)

#269 Dustox / F (Speed-X)
    #272 Ludicolo (Female)
    #274 Nuzleaf (Female)
    #275 Shiftry (Female)
    #307 Meditite (Female)
    #308 Medicham (Female)
    #316 Gulpin (Female)
    #317 Swalot (Female)
    #322 Numel (Male)
    #323 Camerupt (Male)

#330 Flygon (Speed-X)
    #332 Cacturne (Male)
    #334 Altaria (Speed-X)
    #350 Milotic (Male)
    #359 Absol (Speed-X)

Sinnoh
    Spoiler:
    #396 Starly (Female)
    #397 Staravia (Female)
    #398 Staraptor (Female)
    #399 Bidoof (Female)
    #400 Bibarel (Female)
    #401 Kricketot (Male)
    #402 Kricketune (Female)
    #403 Shinx (Female)
    #404 Luxio (Female)
    #405 Luxray (Female)
    #407 Roserade (Male)
    #415 Combee (Male)
    #417 Pachirisu (Female)
    #424 Ambipom (Male)
    #443 Gible (Female)
    #444 Gabite (Female)
    #445 Garchomp (Female)
    #449 Hippopotas (Male)
    #450 Hippowdon (Male)
    #453 Croagunk (Male)
    #454 Toxicroak (Female)
    #456 Finneon (Male)
    #457 Lumineon (Male)
    #459 Snover (Male)
    #460 Abomasnow (Male)
    #461 Weavile (Female)
    #464 Rhyperior (Female)
    #465 Tangrowth (Male)
    #473 Mamoswine (Female)

Unova
    Spoiler:
    #494 Victini (Speed-X)
    #495 Snivy (Speed-X)
    #496 Servine (Speed-X)
    #497 Serperior (Speed-X)
    #498 Tepig (Speed-X)
    #499 Pignite (Speed-X)
    #500 Emboar (Speed-X)
    #501 Oshawott (Speed-X)
    #502 Dewott (Speed-X)
    #503 Samurott (Speed-X)
    #504 Patrat (Speed-X)
    #505 Watchog (Speed-X)
    #506 Lillipup (Speed-X)
    #507 Herdier (Speed-X)
    #508 Stoutland (Speed-X)
    #509 Purrloin (Speed-X)
    #510 Liepard (Speed-X)
    #511 Pansage (Speed-X)
    #512 Simisage (Speed-X)
    #513 Pansear (Speed-X)
    #514 Simisear (Speed-X)
    #515 Panpour (Speed-X)
    #516 Simipour (Speed-X)
    #517 Munna (Speed-X)
    #519 Pidove (Speed-X)
    #522 Blitzle (Speed-X)
    #524 Roggenrola (Speed-X)
    #527 Woobat (Speed-X)
    #529 Drilbur (Speed-X)
    #531 Audino (Speed-X)
    #532 Timburr (Speed-X)
    #535 Tympole (Speed-X)
    #538 Throh (Speed-X)
    #539 Sawk (Speed-X)
    #540 Sewaddle (Speed-X)
    #543 Venipede (Speed-X)
    #545 Scolipede (Speed-X)
    #546 Cottonee (Speed-X)
    #548 Petilil (Speed-X)
    #550 Basculin Red (Speed-X)
    #550 Basculin Blue (Speed-X)
    #551 Sandile (Speed-X)
    #552 Krokorok (Speed-X)
    #554 Darumaka (Speed-X)
    #556 Maractus (Speed-X)
    #557 Dwebble (Speed-X)
    #559 Scraggy (Speed-X)
    #561 Sigilyph (Speed-X)
    #562 Yamask (Speed-X)
    #564 Tirtouga (Speed-X)
    #566 Archen (Speed-X)
    #568 Trubbish (Speed-X)
    #570 Zorua (Speed-X)
    #571 Zoroark (Speed-X)
    #572 Minccino (Speed-X)
    #574 Gothita (Speed-X)
    #577 Solosis (Speed-X)
    #580 Ducklett (Speed-X)
    #582 Vanillite (Speed-X)
    #585 Deerling Spring (Speed-X)
    #585 Deerling Summer (Speed-X)
    #585 Deerling Autumn (Speed-X)
    #585 Deerling Winter (Speed-X)
    #586 Sawsbuck Spring (Speed-X)
    #586 Sawsbuck Summer (Speed-X)
    #586 Sawsbuck Autumn (Speed-X)
    #586 Sawsbuck Winter (Speed-X)
    #587 Emolga (Speed-X)
    #588 Karrablast (Speed-X)
    #590 Foongus (Speed-X)
    #592 Frillish Male (Speed-X)
    #592 Frillish Female (Speed-X)
    #594 Alomomola (Speed-X)
    #595 Joltik (Speed-X)
    #597 Ferroseed (Speed-X)
    #599 Klink (Speed-X)
    #602 Tynamo (Speed-X)
    #605 Elgyem (Speed-X)
    #607 Litwick (Speed-X)
    #610 Axew (Speed-X)
    #619 Mienfoo (Speed-X)
    #636 Larvesta (Speed-X)
    #644 Zekrom (Speed-X)
    #648 Meloetta Aria (Speed-X)

And now for some obligatory mentions to get the ball rolling!

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    @Nekomata
    @Suicune's Fire
    @Sou Cleife

(List of contributors in next post)
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-23-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Contributors
    In case you want to see if a certain person contributed! :D

Suicune's Fire
    Suicune

Burritomom*
    Ampharos

Speed-X
    Ditto, Mew, Sneasel, Treecko, Grovyle, Dustox, Flygon, Altaria, Absol, Victini, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Purrloin, Liepard, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Munna, Pidove, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Woobat, Drilbur, Audino, Timburr, Tympole, Sawk, Throh, Sewaddle, Venipede, Scolipede, Cottonee, Petilil, Basculin (Red), Basculin (Blue), Sandile, Krokorok, Darumaka, Maractus, Dwebble, Scraggy, Sigilyph, Yamask, Tirtouga, Archen, Trubbish, Zorua, Zoroark, Minccino, Gothita, Solosis, Ducklett, Vanillite, Deerling (Spring), Deerling (Summer), Deerling (Autumn), Deerling (Winter), Sawsbuck (Spring), Sawsbuck (Summer), Sawsbuck (Autumn), Sawsbuck (Winter), Emolga, Karrablast, Foongus, Frillish (Male), Frillish (Female), Alomomola, Joltik, Ferroseed, Klink, Tynamo, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Mienfoo, Larvesta, Zekrom, Meloetta (Aria)

*-was not actually made FOR any project; was made for whatever reason and was awesome enough to get listed here :D
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-21-2015 at 04:42 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Thanks for the invite, but I'm not very good at spriting/pixel-art. ^_^' Not my forte. That- and I've got my plate full as it is these days. v-v

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Thanks for the invite, but I'm not very good at spriting/pixel-art. ^_^' Not my forte. That- and I've got my plate full as it is these days. v-v
    No worries! I just mentioned you because I wasn't sure if you'd be interested or not, but figured "why not?" c:

I got around to finishing these guys:

More obligatory mentions to get some potential interest xD
    @monkeybard
    @Caite-chan
    @Noblejanobii
    @PTGigi
    @TheoreticalSelkie

Claiming Serperior.

Claiming Dewott.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-15-2015 at 04:39 AM.

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

This is cool Speed! I really like the list based on simplicity! I'd like to claim Bulbasaur if possible. I'm not sure when exactly I'll have time to get it done though!
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

As much as I'd like to do this… I'm not exactly the best spriter in existence.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    This is cool Speed! I really like the list based on simplicity! I'd like to claim Bulbasaur if possible. I'm not sure when exactly I'll have time to get it done though!
    Awesomesauce! Take however much time you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii
    As much as I'd like to do this… I'm not exactly the best spriter in existence.
    Hahah, that doesn't really matter. :P But do what you want to. xD

Dewott! Next is Samurott.

Samurott video
    Pignite video
    Emboar video

All Unova starters are finished!
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-17-2015 at 08:20 PM.

------------

Watchog. And the other updates I've gotten up. :P

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Nice Speed! I'm really digging Emboar!
    GCEA

Thanks! Made up for that crappy DP Absol I made a couple of years back ago with this. xD

Absol Video
    Next is Herdier for me.

------------