View Poll Results: Which was your favourite event?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • WAR

3 18.75%
  • Valentine's Day

3 18.75%
  • Secret Santa

3 18.75%
  • Easter Egg Hunt

0 0%
  • Team Magma and Aqua Takeover

7 43.75%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I wasn't really a fan of the Easter egg hunt. It was extremely stressful for me because I really wanted an egg so I spent hours upon hours trying to find an egg, ending up crying because the one I found was already claimed it just hadn't been added to the front post yet, and had to wait for them to add another batch of eggs to the forum before I could get one.
    ...Yeah, I can see why you may not have liked that event.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Omg @Noblejanobii. xD I had no idea that happened! I did a similar thing, though--I looked through every page of some threads and then ended up giving up when in reality they were on the next post...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Omg @Noblejanobii. xD I had no idea that happened! I did a similar thing, though--I looked through every page of some threads and then ended up giving up when in reality they were on the next post...
    Well, to be fair, we weren't really close buds back then so it makes sense. Sorry that happened to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    ...Yeah, I can see why you may not have liked that event.
    If it were better coordinated I might actually like it but it was just so stressful for me individually that I didn't like it much at all.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well, to be fair, we weren't really close buds back then so it makes sense. Sorry that happened to you though.

If it were better coordinated I might actually like it but it was just so stressful for me individually that I didn't like it much at all.
    Ah, it's alright. I don't seem to be as scarred by it as you do. xD

Yeah, I see. xD That might be part of the reason why I didn't really get into it either. I helped set it up juuust a little, but I didn't know their locations. But I gave up looking anyway. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ah, it's alright. I don't seem to be as scarred by it as you do. xD

Yeah, I see. xD That might be part of the reason why I didn't really get into it either. I helped set it up juuust a little, but I didn't know their locations. But I gave up looking anyway. XD
    Yeah I was really upset because I really wanted to find an egg. I'm actually very good at easteregg hunts in real life so I was really upset when the same did not apply here.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I missed the Easter egg hunt myself, but it sounds very stressful to quite a few people. XD

I haven't been here long, but the Valentine's event looked cute. :) <3