Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sloane Jackson- Human
    Food Court
    Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

He was trying to comfort her. This Cinccino with butterfly wings that was once a human named Jonathan was trying to make her feel better. Sloane would be lying if she said it didn't help some. Not a lot, but some. He was right, maybe Odessa wasn't dead. This was a place where the laws of physics or… well the laws of just about anything didn't seem to apply. Maybe that meant Newton's laws of gravity weren't part of this place either. Or the laws of life and death. Sloane could only hope.

"Thanks," Sloane replied weakly. "Odessa is a Mawile. She's got a collar with a mawilite in it and her pokeball is a Heavy Ball. I'll just… stay here for now I guess. You're the first true company I've had since I got here a day ago. It's better than just going it alone. Like, I had my team but… it's not the same and they know it. Especially since I've become very accustomed to human company. It's just… better for me I guess."

Arceus couldn't this Sonya person take a hint that this was supposed to be a somber moment? Odessa was gone and this chick just didn't give any of the Tauros craps. Sloane really had to fight the urge to rip this woman a new one. Fortunately, the food seemed to do it for her. This ceramic clown thing emerged from the Quadratic Formula stand. Sloane couldn't help but snort and smirk in amusement. She totally deserved it.

Fox Oleander- Mermaid
    A Small Pond
    Affected RP'ers: @Morzone

Something disturbed the water. Fox could feel the ripples. What disturbed her slumber? Fox pushed off from where she had been laying and swam towards the source of the rippling pool. In there, she found a twig, with a face. Unusual. Probably in a similar situation to her own. Fox swam closer and circled the twig. She then proceeded to poke it.

"Hello? Are you alive? Or do I need to bury you too?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Xavier Hundres - Twig
    small pond
    Affected RP'ers: @Noblejanobii

"I am very much alive, thank you. or at least i think i am. Its hard to tell sometimes." He attempted to swim toward the back, but found that he couldn't swim very well as a twig, just float. "Uh, do you mind helping me to the shore? I'm a little stuck." He paused for a moment then added, "Your a human right? or at least you were? You're not something this alternate reality place created right?"

Joshua Kanz - Human
    A bakery -> beach

Joshua looked at the front door. It was rather big. But when he pushed it open he found it was actually really light. "Cheap trick." He murmured. On the other side was a beach of green sand. odd little flowers and plants seemed to be growing out of the water. "Oookay then." He said to his pichu. He headed through the door. Turning around after shutting it, he saw that he'd apparently just exited an outhouse, though of course he'd realized by now that this was an illusion. An odd smell caught his nose, and he realized that the green sand was really some kind of fungus that resembled sand in texture. It had a very heady smell to it.

VPP

Joarro Louis Jozander
    Entrance/Foyer

Well inst this an odd attraction, A trick house they call it? Hmm...strange people find being tricked amusing? I dont quite like tricks if i had to be honest. Although we could use a break from the traveling and our appointments with our clients Isn't till later in the week.

"Eh Scyther lets get out of the sun and grab a snack."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble*

"HO....hahaha well the sound of hunger cant fool me my odd friend"

As long as we don't enter the attractions we shouldn't be tricked. Although i have an uneasy feeling brewing within. I hate tricks. It's rude and unmanly. A man should stand his ground pull up his sleeve and find bliss in a gritty but pleasant fight, now that's a true attraction.

"Hello, My name is Joarro Louis Jozander, Im a Barber/stylist for Stylish Brutes. You might have heard of us from many great looking people. Thats right i said beautiful people. Why might you ask? Well because its my life duty to bring out the beauty that lies deep within ones musc----"

It was then that a shiver had shot threw my spine. My vision blurred a split second and a high pitch tone rang out my ear drums. It was a sinister feeling.

*pant*

My chest ceased up slightly and made it hard to breathe. Scyther was able to pick up on the issue and distanced himself from me. I immediately began to brace myself. Conjuring up strength to settle with this ominous feeling that was soon approaching.

"YEEEEEEEEYAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I shouted. A common breathing and yelling technique to draw power from ones muscles. Blood had rushed to my muscles to allow my energy to disburse. The energy drew momentum form the air trapped within my lungs and made way to my abdominal. My core harnessed this force and unleashed its potential.

"poof."

A simple burst of vapor released from my behind.

"My that was a viscous one. Good thing no one was around. I could have took out a flock of Pidgy with that one. Well i must use the washroom. Scyther best behave till I get back"

*gasp...gasp..gaspp* as wheezed Scyther.

I laid my bag down outside the washroom door and sat down on the toilet. I took time to analyze the situation and found it odd that no one would be in the foyer. Could that have been a trick?

As i pulled toilet paper i noticed something was written on it.

"You been tricked :).

A trap door then opened below flushing me along with my remains.

"Well this is shitty" i murmured.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jonathan Bradshaw - Cinccino with butterfly wings
    The Food Court
    Affected Roleplayers: @Noblejanobii

So Odessa is a Mawile with a Mawilite collar. I would definitely be on the lookout for her and I truly hoped one of us would find her soon safe and sound. Sloane seemed a little somber, and rightfully so, but it seemed like me just being there for her meant a lot. I mean hey, she provided these extremely helpful writing tools and paper. I owed her a favor for this!

But.. Sonya had to butt in because she absolutely had to be something cute. She was kind of getting annoying, but she was pretty instrumental in figuring out what all these weird foods did. I wrote on the cabinet:

"These crackers turn you into a green, ugly, ceramic clown head. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"

"Please, this is the worst one ever!" Sonya screamed to the high heavens.

"For pete's sake, girl, relax," I told her, thinking she could have waited a bit for Sloane and I to finish our meaningful conversation before pigging out again.

Okay, so after searching around, I found some white chocolate drops for her in a whole variety of shapes like stars, hearts, clovers, and whatever. I swore, it seemed like 99% of the stuff here was candy or dessert, which was really odd for a food court. In any case, I fed a few to Sonya the clown head and awaited the results.

Well, she transformed from a clown head into... a Galvantula. I didn't even wait for the giant yellow spider transformation to finish before noting it down on the cabinet and picking something else out.

"AAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!" Sonya screamed. "NNOOOOO!!!"

"I'm working on it!" I shouted back to her.

Geez, she looked at me with a horrified look in her eyes like I should have known chocolate drops would turn her into that. So, I tried with some sugar-coated candy balls from another box. No dice, that just made her a green Galvantula instead and replaced her eight legs with tentacles. Definitely noted that on the cabinet as a "do not touch." Then I had her try some sugar wafers. Nah, that just put a bunch of ugly-looking spikes on her Galvantula back. But I noted that on the cabinet as well in case someone actually wanted something like that.

"I'M A FREEEEAAAK!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Well, at least she wasn't going hungry.

"Back to Lotad?" I asked, almost laughing at all of this. Hey, it was still better than the sock puppet and the clown head.

"Just... try something else!" She screamed.

So I tried feeding her flavored sugar from a pixy stix. That just turned her into a Gigalith, which was an improvement, but of course a rocky, spiky Pokémon obviously didn't fall under the "cute category." But, I noted that on the cabinet.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST SAVE ONE OF THOSE CINNAMON BUNS!?" She shouted.

"Hey, ha, ha, I'm trying!" I started laughing. "But the... your face is.. ha, ha, it's... making me laugh!"

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" She barked at me.

Alright, I just tried to suppress the giggles and grabbed the last of the snacks from Quadratic Formula's cabinets. Hey, she had Infernape at one point and she blew that, so I didn't feel that sorry for her. I then grabbed a box of sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles. Well, at this point, it was anyone's guess as to what these did.

So, I popped one in her Gigalith mouth and stepped away. Well, that one just made her all yellow and gooey. But hey, we were making great progress on finding out what these all did...

and that people should know to stay FAR away from most of these...!

Administrator

Brian Evans -Currently: Human

Finally I made it. It seemed like it was much farther than I thought. Oh well, at least it's here. Let's see...

Brian sets down his bag to search for something to carry any water from the stream in and pulls out a rather large container he used to hold old used paint. Luckily he still had it on him from his last trip. Brian filled the small container, luckily enough nothing odd happened just from touching the water. The river was in an open area where the moonlight had started to fade and it got slightly brighter in the sky. Barely any trees around the river. After filling the container he started heading back in hopes he even CAN get back. After some time...

What the...? Isn't this...where the pile of talking leaves were? The flowers are still here, the branches are hanging down and still, and it looks as if there's some sunlight peeking through the clouds now, but somehow it looks different. Maybe it's because it's just now starting to rise. That's not important though...what is important...is what happened to those others. They couldn't have just moved on their own. Looking around more Brian sees the branches are slightly dripping with water and just thinks they must've had water drop on them and they changed into something else that way. Lucky for them...something able to move on it's own.

After thinking for some time, enough time for the sun to start peeking through the trees a bit more. Brian figures that since they aren't there anymore that he can find his way back to the tree. In fact, he has water he can give her from the river, but...the path seems to split. It didn't split before...

Ugh, great the tricks are starting again. Now how do I get back? They both look the same....I guess....I just need to chance it. Hopefully it leads to where I need to go.

Brian decides to take the left path. Both ways were still shaded by the suns rays at least. It continued to get brighter out as the sun rose. Only to find himself back at the river, except this time it wasn't in the open. Trees covered the river as it turned less into a river and more of a stream with water just trickling down rather than flowing.

Okay this is annoying...how am I going to find my way. You know what...I'll just head back. Maybe with any luck I'll find my way back.

After some time walking. Brian finds the area starting to look a bit more familiar again. The sun now peaking up enough to shine over most trees. Things started to look a bit different further in. Trees were that were once there were....missing. Brian finally finds the area he remembers seeing Lily, but she was no where to be found. A giant clearing is just left where a tree once was and many others as well.

"LILY!!!!" I called out. Hoping to hear anything, maybe even a response. Even if it wasn't from her.

......silence throughout the whole forest resounded back to Brian as he's left clueless at what happened. Had he stumbled into some other realm without noticing it? Had he left Lily and the others in another part of the forest? They couldn't have just disappeared...right?

Moments pass as Brian tries to figure out what happened. Even if logic doesn't apply to this world from what he's seen. Brian has seen enough to know the main thing. One cannot change into something else unless they consume something...

"can that really be the only way? I know some transformations are temporary rather than you needing to eat again, but she acted like she had been there a while. Long enough at least....so...how?" I said looking around as to what could have possib- Brian looks at the sunlight sitting in the spot where a large tree used to be

"wait...don't tree's use sunlight as a source of energy? Could she have been turned into something else by the sun? If so, that not good! Every living thing gets energy from the sun....meaning......I need to find a way out of here and fast if that's true!" I thought out loud.

I'm sorry Lily....I hope you're ok now. For now, I need to get to safety before that sunlight reaches it's peak and there's nowhere to run or hide!

Brian sticks as close to the trees and moving as fast possible to avoid any sunlight that may be peaking through.

"Come on luck don't fail me now. I need to find a door...a passage way...SOMETHING to get away from this! If only I-

Suddenly the ground gives way and Brian is falling into what seems like an endless pit

"Well...that turned out to be a bit of luck...but now I'm stuck here...I don't even see much light here at all. At least I'm safe from that sunlight."
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-19-2016 at 01:55 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Fox Oleander- Mermaid
    A Small Pond
    Affected RP'ers: @Morzone

Had it been three months ago, Fox would have been offended that this twig that was once human thought she wasn't once a human too. Now, she realized that it was easy to doubt anything one saw in this trick house maze. Fox signed a little and swished her tail back and forth. Then she reached out and gently grasped the twig. Pushing off on the water with her tail, Fox began to move to shore, trying to keep the twig above water since this person might still need air, unlike Fox.

"Yeah, I was. Three months ago. I think. It's hard to keep track when you're stuck in a pond for all your days. Time seems to blur together down here. I could have been here forty years and I would never know. So I guess the best answer is, I was once human, a long while ago."

Fox swam up to the shore and placed the twig on the shore next to what appeared to be a Roserade garden statue.

Sloane Jackson- Human
    Food Court
    Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

Well, Sloane was finding great amusement and distraction from her problems in Sonya's own. Sure, Sonya didn't deserve Sloane's scorn, but at the same time she totally did. the woman was such a diva. Sloane was tempted to tell Jonathan to ditch the woman but that wasn't the nice thing to do. And Sloane was all about being nice. Well not really, but still, being stuck here five months in a form you didn't like couldn't be easy. Sonya at least deserved a little better.

Sloane looked down at the muffin in her hands. Butterfly wings huh? This brought a smirk to her lips. She could see it now. Sloane goes to compete in a battle tournament after she's gotten out of here and sends out her shiny Umbreon, Excalibur, only for the Umbreon to have a large pair of majestic butterfly wings. That would definitely freak some people out. Sloane reached out and placed it in her bag. She might need the muffin later on. Best to save it. Then she heard a stomach growl and it wasn't her's.

"Someone's hungry." Asch whimpered and glanced down. A few other stomach growls followed. There was no denying it. They were all starving at this point. Sloane sighed. Well she couldn't deny them food any longer. Not with those faces. Sloane reached into her bag and pulled out the various food cans. Sloane poured out a few pellets per Pokemon then placed the cans back into her bag. Sloane leaned back and watched everyone scarf down their food. Sloane cringed as her stomach growled again. She couldn't eat. She wouldn't eat. She couldn't afford to yet.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

The Food Court

Next on the list was this little place called 1974. It had a spacey theme with planets and stars and they seemed to have served lots of sodas, sugary drinks, and stuff like that. Obviously nothing about it made sense, but hey, drinks were drinks. Hopefully there was something here that Sonya would like and was good enough to present to Sloane as an alternative. So far, the only thing worth really holding onto were those yellow muffins.

As I went through each drink with Sonya, I noted it on the cabinet.

Super Galaxy Pop Fizz Strawberry Cola... that just turned Sonya into a large grape-flavored gummy bear. Noted, and obviously we weren't sticking with that. Although I did wonder what would happen if someone took a bite out of her like that. Would that cause a transformation?

Sunrise Maximum Cola turned her into a Wingull. I thought we finally hit a jackpot here for a cute Pokémon, but apparently it wasn't "cute enough." Cherry Explosion Cola just warped her poor Wingull body around. Renegade Grape Cola turned her into a vacuum cleaner, which we obviously weren't going to stick with, and Supreme Lime Cola made said vacuum cleaner become purple and two-dimensional. Sweet Raspberry Cola then turned her into a Golurk, and obviously she wasn't happy with that either. But, I at least noted everything on the wall above the cabinet:

Super Galaxy Pop Fizz Strawberry Cola = Turns you into a gummy bear. Best to avoid.
    Sunrise Maximum Cola = Wingull
    Cherry Explosion Cola = Warps your body around. Avoid!
    Renegade Grape Cola = Turns you into a vacuum cleaner. Don't be a sucker, pun intended!
    Supreme Lime Cola = Makes you purple and two-dimensional. No bueno.
    Sweet Raspberry Cola = Golurk

But hey, we were making great progress! So far, almost everything in this entire food court was horrible! Unless you were crazy. Yet again, the yellow muffins that grant butterfly wings were the only thing worth trying!

"Oh, this isn't working either!" She complained, really unhappy with her Golurk body.

"Last place here is Haxy Snax," I told her, knowing after this, we had nothing left to try. "You'd better hope we find something."

Haxy Snax was lots of weird snacks with a Old West theme that featured... robot cowboys and cyber horses for whatever wacky reason. First thing I pulled out were red pretzels. And those changed Sonya into a green, gelatinous blob. No surprise she didn't want to stick with that. Then she tried a bag of purple popcorn, which I "fed" to her by just sprinkling some on her jelly body. That turned her into a Doublade, which again, didn't fall under the "cute Pokémon category."

But then came a breakthrough...

Star Chips, which were gold potato chips in the form of stars, changed her into an Oshawott. A perfectly normal, healthy, honest to goodness Oshawott with nothing screwy about her.

"Okay, I... guess this is good enough," Sonya replied, looking like she was at least somewhat satisfied with being an Oshawott.

"You GUESS!?" I nearly shouted, laughing my butt off. "Oshawott is perfectly cute! How could you NOT be out of your mind overjoyed about this?"

"Okay, okay, sorry for being such a pain," She flushed with embarrassment. "You're right, I think these are worth holding onto."

Finally, my goodness, what a fussy person she was. I took one of the bags of Star Chips and could proudly say that we now had the power to make anyone into a Oshawott! And give them butterfly wings. That was certainly a heck of a lot better than many of the other miserable things we had here.

I noted this on Haxy Snax's wall:

Red pretzels = turns you into a green blob. Avoid, unless the life of a booger seems appealing to you.
    Purple Popcorn = Doublade
    Star Chips = Oshawott

There were a few other untested snacks in that cabinet, but I figured Sonya had more than enough to guzzle and chow down on and she'd be just fine as an Oshawott for a nice, long while. In the meantime, I was definitely not thinking of testing the rest of those snacks out myself, because compared to everything else I had seen Sonya get turned into, being a Cinccino was heavenly in comparison. Okay, so we didn't map out the WHOLE food court, but we certainly got most of it covered and I was sure we just saved somebody from a whole lot of future grief.

"Now then," I told Sonya, introducing her to Sloane and Shay the Shaymin. "This here is Sloane, and we need to help her find a Mawile named Odessa she lost when the food court floor gave way. In the meantime, while we look for this Mawile, we're going to map out the rest of this place. I lost my Pokémon also, so I'm on the lookout for them at the same time."

"Same here," Sonya sighed. "But I lost mine almost three months ago. I have no idea what happened to them."

"Well, we're going to find out," I told her, confident that by mapping out the Trick House, we could eventually cover everything and help direct the others toward the exit.

Joarro Louis Jozander
    Hall of Faces

"Outsanding! I fell down a washroom sized chute and did not get waste on me! Truly Outstanding!"

As I came to from such a marvelous contraption and what felt like riding a 30 foot slide, i started to question the scenario that I have been dealt. Separated from Scyther, my first objective was to get my way back up before he was caught in a trap as well. Although, it seemed i was caught up in a dilemma of my own.

"So dark"

Besides the light emitting from the very chute I fell from, the room was as dark as the night sky had the moon and stars burned there fuse. As I took my first stride I happened to step on something. Chestnut in color, half an arms length, and charred on the end.

"A torch? How convenient."

A torch when i most needed it? Perhaps too convenient. Although there was no matches or a source of fire for it to be of any use. How bizzare....the end is charred...its been used. A participant of the trick house must of dropped it but why? and Where are they now?

"HELLO! anyone there?"

Seems like no one is here. Only if this thing could light u---

*SPARK*

*KSSSSHHHHHH*

With sheer surprise the torch had burst and was emitting a flame on its one end. Startled by this i had thrown it about 10 feet ahead of me. The flame was lit bright and fierce. How could this have happened I wondered. Could the torch be a trick as well? I hate tricks.

"So rude" I murmured.

My frustration had ceased when i had gained composure and realized the situation. With the bright flame the room was slightly more visible. What stood before me was a wall....a wall of faces?!

*GRRRRRUMBLE GRRRRRRRRRRUMBLE GRRRRRRUMBLE*

As a rumble like sound filled the room only one thought came to mind.

Well I sure am hungry.

Senior Administrator

The Food Court > Greenhouse

I was sure Sonya had enough to eat and drink to last her for a while. And even though it had changed her into a buttload of weird and loony things in the process, she was finally satisfied with the Oshawott form she ended up getting. Me on the other hand, I was feeling a bit hungry and that yellow muffin was barely a breakfast, but I really didn't want to lose the Cinccino form and possibly get turned into something dumb. I remembered I found the Cinccino cinnamon buns in a wine cellar like room, but the chances of me finding it again anytime soon were pretty slim.

The exit door to the food court was probably another one of these trick doors that kept opening to different rooms. As Sonya had observed, I opened and closed the door repeatedly and figured out the whole cycle while noting it on the wall.

The first room was a chemical laboratory where everything was in silver but the lighting was green for whatever reason. Second room was an indoor greenhouse with all kinds of really strange and bizarre plants and flowers. Third room led outside to a snowy tundra that also had huge piles of colorful ice cream and toppings. Room #4 lead into a medical office waiting room that had a rainbow disco ball and flashing strobe lights. Room #5 lead to a really, really long hallway with spiral patterns on the walls with another door at the far end, and Room #6 was a dungeon with red, stone walls that seemed to have some kind of strange, black ooze dripping from the walls. I then cycled through everything again and I wrote it all on the wall next to the door with the marker Sloane had given me:

1. Silver Laboratory
    2. Mystical Greenhouse
    3. Ice Cream Land
    4. Medical Waiting Room Disco
    5. Spiral Hallway
    6. Red Dungeon

"Oh, I see what you're doing now!" Sonya caught on. "That's a good idea, but... it's almost cheating."

"Of course it's cheating," I smiled smugly. "Most of the people stuck in here don't even know these doors cycle through the next rooms. This finally gives everyone some sense of direction! So, what room do you want to try?"

"No ice cream," Sonya told me as she patted her belly, looking like she had more than enough to eat. "No on the science lab and on that weird dungeon. Maybe... the greenhouse?"

"Sure," I told her with a smile, cycling through the room selection until we got to the greenhouse room.

The two of us stepped inside and I couldn't help but let my eyes wander at all the strange, fantastical, and colorful plants and flowers that I knew didn't exist anywhere else. I wasn't sure if Sloane was going to follow us into here or take a different path as we tried to find Odessa, but at least she knew how this door was mapped out if she decided to go this way and that the rooms actually have a cycle. I hadn't seen this greenhouse before, but either way, if I mapped out everything I saw, posted warnings, and indicated what certain foods did, maybe the trend would catch on and others could start doing this also. But then again, I imagined not everyone had pens and markers and you simply couldn't trust any writing utensil found in this zoo to work correctly.

Xavier Hundres - Twig
    small pond
    Affected RP'ers: @Noblejanobii

"Months huh? Probably about as long as I've been in here." He looked up the roserade statue and said, "I bet that thing thinks water isn't wet either. You'd be amazed at how slow rocks are, yet they're very good at arguing." He looked back at the mermaid and said, "I'm Xavier, by the way. Got turned into a twig when I suffocated in a mirror and died."

Joshua Kanz - Human
    A bakery -> beach

Joshua stumbled along the beach, trying not to pass out from the noxious fumes and vapors. He wasn't sure where to go, but had a feeling that staying still wasn't going to help anything.

VPP