Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Senior Moderator

@Morzone: (Shawn uses Song of Fire: Success)

Jao wiisha nes chiel com yutuul... Ash heard the song, followed by a huge flare that lit up the training grounds. While he knew the song conjured holy fire, he had to be ready to cast a water spell should the minstrel not be able to control the flames.

After the initial flare had died down, he told Brock "You may continue your tale."
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Vaugn D. Saul
    Market Square
    Vivita
    Money: 425 Gold
    Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    - 1 x Broken Sword nicknamed Dragon Handle
    - 1 x Wine Gourd (empty)
    - 1 x Berry Basket
    - 4 x Dried Meat
    - 10 x Torchstick
    - 1 x Regional Map
    - 2 x Healing Herb Basket
    - 1 x Camp Gear
    - 1 x Braviary Charm
    - 3 x Life Potions
    - 2 x Paralysis Potions
    - 1 x Poison Potion

Equipment:
    Spoiler:
    - Armor; Adventurer's Garb
    - Weapon; Training Gloves

"Hey..." Serena offered Vaugn some bread. "Want some nut bread? Mom made it fresh today."

"Thanks! I was starving!.." Vaugn hastily gobbled down the bread into nothing.

He felt refreshed a bit, having his hunger satisfied...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Senior Moderator

@AWA1997; @Chakramaster; @Trainer17;

"Now, where was I?" Brock mused, playing a few uncertain notes. "Oh...the next morning, the giant led Owen to a tall tower in one corner of the castle, and showed him the beautiful Golden Pidgeot, which Owen had followed in the forest not long before."

"Your duty, is to care for and feed that Pidgeot, and see that nothing happens to it." he cautioned in character as the giant.

As himself, he went on "He warned Owen that if he ever messed with the Pidgeot or shirked his duty, it would be his life in exchange. He then left Owen and the Pokemon alone. Owen was very kind to the Pidgeot--he fed it the best food, and washed it every morning, and saw that it had all it wanted and more."

He smiled as he played. "The Pidgeot liked Owen from the beginning; it grew fonder of him every day, until it trusted Owen enough to take it back to the Aiiro City."

The harp's song then turned mysterious. "They planned to escape at midnight on a certain night. When the appointed time came, Owen climbed out the window with the Pidgeot under his arm, when the Pidgeot happened to innocently flutter a wing, and the tip of its wing touched a rock."

Gasps went up as Brock intoned "That was enough to wake the giant, and he brought Owen and the Pidgeot back to the castle. But for some reason, seeing the charge mark on Owen's hand made him reconsider killing him."

As the giant, he explained "I only want one thing to make me The Greatest Master of Them All-but I have never yet been able to get. It is the Sword of Light belonging to the king of Fanyan, a flash from which can light up half the world in rainbow light. It lies in the innermost room of the king's palace, constantly guarded by ten thousand warriors. Hundreds of heroes have gone seeking that sword, but none have ever returned with their lives. Your life will be spared if within a year and a day you bring me that wonderful blade."

As himself, he continued "Owen agreed to the task, and was seen off the next morning."
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Vaugn D. Saul
    Market Square
    Vivita
    Money: 425 Gold
    Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    - 1 x Broken Sword nicknamed Dragon Handle
    - 1 x Wine Gourd (empty)
    - 1 x Berry Basket
    - 4 x Dried Meat
    - 10 x Torchstick
    - 1 x Regional Map
    - 2 x Healing Herb Basket
    - 1 x Camp Gear
    - 1 x Braviary Charm
    - 3 x Life Potions
    - 2 x Paralysis Potions
    - 1 x Poison Potion

Equipment:
    Spoiler:
    - Armor; Adventurer's Garb
    - Weapon; Training Gloves

The song seemed never ending, but Vaugn had his fill for the day. He quickly slumbered his way into hibernation. Hoping that he would wake up just before the song ends...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Senior Moderator

@AWA1997; @Chakramaster; @Trainer17;

"He had not gone far, when Hunter of the Hills appeared, and asked him how things had gone. Owen told Hunter what had happened; and Hunter cautioned that he was now going on a far more adventuresome task than before." Brock went on.

"But, I'll do everything in my power to help you." he assured the antsy crowd as Hunter.

He went on "With that, Hunter sang Karuto, iichiida shou...

The children rased to catch the shining wings the show spell had conjured as Brock continued "...transforming into a majestic Braviary. Owen then climbed on the Braviary's back, and set off. The tips of the Braviary's wings brushed the fire off the stars, as they went around the world like a celestial arrow. They overtook the whirlwinds before them, and the whirlwinds behind couldn't overtake them-and they never stopped until, late that evening, they landed at the castle of the king of Fanyan, where the Braviary turned into Hunter again. Hunter told Owen to ask for work at the castle, and when the king asked what he could do, to reply that he was good at anything he put his mind to, but especially good at caring for swords."

"He needs someone to tend the Sword of Light, and may hire you. If you ever escape from the castle with your life, you'll find me here waiting for you." he explained as Hunter.

As himself, he continued "Owen thanked Hunter, and all happened as Hunter said."