Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

@Trainer17: The marketplace is bustling with activity--the calls of the merchants, the chatter of people talking, the jingling of coins changing hands, and the occasional Pokemon cry and giggling child. But the most notably absent sounds are one of Brock's instruments and his voice, singing of some brave hero, love lost or love found, or a wily trickster.

As you stroll through the marketplace, you notice the general store (general items), the smithy (weapons and armor), and the alchemist (helpful potions and charms) do not look busy.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    1000 gold.
    Dagger.

"That I am." Endentho said. "Endentho Garret at your service. Nice to meet you." He paused for a moment. "I take it I am the first to arrive?"
    Last edited by AWA1997; 02-21-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Vaugn D. Saul
    The Shining Diamond
    Argenta
    Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    - 1 x Broken Dragon Handle Sword
    - 1000 Gold
    - A gourd holding wine

"How big can this place get?! Blargh. I have no time to lose! Brock might go nuts If I turn out late!", Vaugn frantically looked around.

"THERE!"

Vaugn rushed inside the Smithy's...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Senior Moderator

@AWA1997: "Indeed you are." Brock replied. "But our journey will be long and perilous, so I would recommend you travel to the temple--Joy said she had something for the four of you that will prove helpful."

@Trainer17:

"Welcome!" the smithy smiled as he hung up a sword. "Feel free to look around."

Argenta Smithy Item List:

Adventurer's Garb-20 G
    Tin Mail-20 G
    Tin Armor-30 G
    Tin Sword-50 G
    Tin Dagger-50 G for a set of 5
    Oak Bow-60 G
    Apprentice's Wand 60 G
    Traveler's Harp 50 G
    Training Knuckle 60 G
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

5. This post has been liked by:

Vaugn D. Saul
    The Shining Diamond
    Argenta
    Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    - 1 x Broken Sword nicknamed Dragon Handle
    - 920 Gold
    - 1 x Wine Gourd (empty)

Equipment:
    Spoiler:
    - Armor; Adventurer's Garb
    - Weapon; Training Gloves

"Welcome!" the smithy smiled as he hung up a sword. "Feel free to look around."

Vaugn spaced out for a while catching his breath. Good thing he brought a few gold coins with him. There were plenty of options for him, now that his option for booze is gone, he'd be saving up on quite the lot.

"Well, I obviously need a few of these"...

Code:
    [B]Adventurer's Garb - 20 G

"I'll be taking this...it's lightweight and since I use my fists more than anything, I don't want anything to weigh me down to restrict my movements."

Code:
    Training Knuckle - 60 G

"...and I'll take these as well. I reckon my fists will do enough talking, but I knock out a tree with this baby!"

Whenever it came to equipment, Vaugn seems all wise and thoughtful, but only because he can save up a lot more cash on his booze. But with that plan in foil, he made a quick trip to the general store next, followed up by an alchemist so that he can be properly equipped. Getting the stones won't be that easy, and venturing into labyrinths is going to be a very tough challenge.

"Well smithy, here's 80 G for my items, and thanks!..."

Vaugn rushed into the general store next...
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    1000 gold.
    Dagger.

"Thank you for that. If I head there now, I should be able to get back soon enough that nobody waits long for me." Endentho said. "See you in a few minutes, my good sir." he added before heading out and sprinting rather quickly towards the temple, not wanting to hold anything up, but wanting to get what he needed as soon as he could. No use in wasting time, right?
    Last edited by AWA1997; 02-21-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Senior Moderator

@Trainer17: "A pleasure doing business with you." The smithy takes your gold and gives you the two items when the scales balance.

(You have 920 G left)

The general store is not as busy as one would think, save for the odd housewife buying food or apprentice on an errand for their master.

Argenta General Store item list:

Berry Basket-80 G each--holds a variety of Berries for food and healing
    Dried Meat-40 G for a bundle of 4
    Torchstick--100 G for a bundle of 10
    Magical patches--50 G for a bundle of 5; can even repair mail and plate armor)
    Arrow crafting kit--120 G
    Regional maps--50 G each
    Healing herb basket--75 G
    Firestarters--75 G
    Camp gear--120 G for a tent, bedroll cooking supplies, and first aid supplies

@AWA1997: The temple is a marvel to behold, with its gold trim on its marble columns and crystal spires. Inside, many of the people of Argenta are saying prayers, or asking the beautiful pink haired cleric to bless or heal themselves, their friends and family, a possession, or their Pokemon. A Chansey is off in another room, feeding a hot meal to the poor families of the city.

The cleric's spells seem to run into an oddly hypnotic jumble of words:

"Blessing breeze, blow in energy! Curaga!"

"Heavenly wind, carry this weary Pokemon to the fountain of power! Purge!"

The ornate stained glass windows portray many scenes from tales Brock has told many times--Jeran and the legendary shining Ponyta Epona, Tanooki and Arceus, Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie casting a spell on a letter, Moltres, Meloetta flying around a tree, and many others.

Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    1000 gold.
    Dagger.

Endentho stood away from everyone as he looked around, waiting for a good time to approach the cleric. When the time came, he walked up towards her. "Hello, cleric Joy." he said polietly. "I was informed that you had something important for those that would be traveling with the minstrel Brock, correct?"
    Last edited by AWA1997; 02-21-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Senior Moderator

@AWA1997: "Yes, I do." Joy smiles as she gave Endentho four silver sapphire rings set in a ring of diamonds. "These are Angel Rings--should you ever fall in battle, they will protect your souls and allow you to return to life.

She gave him a little bow. "May Arceus' favor be on your quest."

Administrator

Isaac Nash

I let out a sigh as I debate on which to check out. "I don't have too long so let's just check out the alchemist shop. I really don't want to keep Brock waiting."

Isaac enters the Alchemist

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..