Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

[RP] Masters of the World RPG

INTRODUCTION

This is one of those over-the-top RPGs that isn't to be taken seriously. Think epic colossal battles and crazy grandiose fantasy RPG antics that's a combination of every major final boss battle you've had to deal with. Like Munchkin/Earthbound/Warcraft on juggernaut overdrive steroids and draconic adrenaline.

This was inspired largely in part by the Freeform Replay - AntIvOId RPG. Tazz gave me his blessing before he left and the legacy must go on!

MASTERS OF THE WORLD STORYLINE

Chosen hero, your time has come. The world stands at the brink of destruction and erasure from NOX, the evil forces of darkness, and only you and your allies are all that stands in their way.

NOX wants to destroy the universe to replace it with an augmented shadow reality of the undead, and they have arrived in futuristic Eternity City and have reduced it to a post-apocalyptic ruins. You must destroy their dark armies and eradicate them from existence. You start off destroying their grunts, and soon enough, NOX will start sending their bigger baddies into the fray. NOX is prideful, and refuses to admit surrender or defeat like a terrible gambling addiction, so they'll keep attacking down to the last commander and general. You get to destroy them all!

WHO YOU ARE

You're a level 9999 (note, your power is over 9000!) ultra mythic-rare fantasy superhero with more HP than stars in the universe and more spells/abilities than a library could ever hope to hold (in truth, you just come up with your spells and abilities on the fly as long as they can somewhat relate to your character's class or type). Your gear is also the kind of stuff that makes manly geeks squee like Japanese schoolgirls going KAWAII over Hello Kitty and is many times better than the junk a whole guild got after spending all of last week doing the hardest raid in the solar system.

TL:DR: You're powerful.

STATUS LIST

At the bottom of each of my posts, you'll see something like this example, which will include you, all your PC allies, and any monsters you have summoned to help you. Think of it like a scoreboard!

HEROES
    Tim (Enchanter) [93%]
    Chuck Norris (Texas Ranger) [95%] {Ultra Buff of the Ages}
    Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator) [83%]

MINIONS
    Optimus Prime [84%]
    Killer Bunnies x174
    Agitated Vegans x14
    NRA Members x31

VILLAINS
    Xenxia (Vampire of Agony) [47%]
    Jexan (Shadow Dragon) [18%] {Armor of the Rotten}

MINIONS
    Shadow Men x14
    Blackmoor Zombies x53
    BATTLING

I'm controlling NOX's forces, declaring their attacks, and how they resolve. I also control the minions on both sides. Groups of minions attack as a whole group, but their quantity kind of acts as a HP total (they're always killed in one hit).

You get one attack/spell/summon/ability per post for a maximum of two before I post resolutions, enemy attacks, and fluff. The more enemies you target at once, the more rolls you have to do and the effect won't be as strong.

IF YOU ATTACK AN ENEMY VILLAIN: Your attack is subject to a classic 1d20 (one twenty-sided dice) roll:

A roll of 1 - CRITICAL FAILURE! - You miss and something tragically stupid happens. Laughter and embarrassment is ensured.
    A roll of 2-10 - It's a normal miss. Your attack either misses the enemy, they dodge it, block it, whatever.
    A roll of 11-19 - It's a normal hit!
    A roll of 20 - CRITICAL HIT! - It's a hit and something cool, amazing, epic, and surprising happens!

And if an enemy attacks you, they're subject to these same dice rolls. This works the same both for NOX Villains and any NOX minions.

IF YOU TARGET A GROUP OF MINIONS: The attack is always successful and a randomized number of 1-200 is rolled. If your roll is higher than the quantity of minions left, you kill them all in a spectacular blast of glory! Take a bow, you're being recorded!

IF YOU TARGET AN ALLY: Such as with a buff, healing spell, or something sweet and generous like that, it's always successful. The same risk-free process goes for NOX as well.

HP is done in terms of percentages, because HP values are so astronomically high and PXR forums cannot handle the number processing and would crash if we even thought of doing it, taking the rest of the internet into the black abyss with it.

IF YOU SUMMON STUFF - You can either summon a single very powerful monster (like Optimus Prime in the example) that gets its own HP % thingy, or you can summon a family-fun pack of 200 minion monsters of whatever you like. Note that while you summon them, I control what they do. Don't worry, they're in good, caring, Emolga hands! I may steal apples, but I'd never have your own creatures betray you!

NOX will be continuously calling in villains, monsters, and stuff until you start eating up the food chain.

OTHER THINGS: - You're also free to use your action to transform into something else, use crazy buffs, summon relics/totems/artifacts to help you, and all kinds of junk.

IF YOU DIE: If you go down to 0% health, you die. But you come back because your character is so awesome! But they need to come back under one of the following terms:

REINCARNATION - You come back as something different. Think crazy superpower animals! Like Rocket Raccoon in Giga-Overdrive Limit Break mode!
    ANGELIC ASCENSION - You were promoted to an angel! That's great and all, but you know you still have a fight to finish and chillaxing in Heaven has to wait until later. So you fight as an angel!
    UNDEAD - You come back as a superhero zombie, ghoul, mummy, or something like that. NOX forgot to double-tap!
    LICHDOM - Your badass character turns into a super-badass Lich with awesome badass dark magic and badass powers of badass destruction. I did mention you're now badass, right?
    GHOST - Like Casper... if Casper drank from the Cup of Awesomeness and become you!
    I'M FEELING CREATIVE! - You're free to pull some nonsense instead. Like swapping yourself out for your stunt double before you actually die, whining at the GM that life's unfair, or revealing your true form like what most last bosses do before they die!

If you die again, you have to choose a different afterlife resolution than the one you picked last time. You're also free to abandon a dead character and swap in a new one that you just made a sign up for if you'd rather do that.

Right here!

That's it! Oh my goodness, isn't life grand?

MASTERS OF THE WORLD CAST
    Lutine "Louie" Bell IV, Summoner of Sprouts, Wooer of Women, and All-Around Swell Guy - Played by The Glorious Master Phantasm.Angel
    Saruin Fariath - Played by Eternal Champion Sanctus
    Zackariah Geroldin - Played by Dragon Master Mike, Supreme Overlord

Senior Administrator

@Dragon Master Mike @Sanctus @Phantasm.Angel

Gazing before you, Eternity City has already fallen. NOX frontline commander Zenge Nightfang and his subcommander Xavina Hellraven have made short work of the city with their legions. As civilians run screaming out of the burning ruins of the once lively metropolis, the last line of defense, Sun's Champion Akkan Northwater and the remnants of his battalion are trying to stop the legion from making a massacre of the remaining civilian townspeople.

It may be too late to save the city itself, but there is still time to stop the legions of NOX from slaughtering the rest of the city and unleashing their plan of global decimation!

AKKAN NORTHWATER, SUN'S CHAMPION, attacks ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER with RAZOR SWORD OF THE HEAVENS! AKKAN'S sword glows in a blazing fury of white, holy light before swinging furiously at ZENGE! (2 is rolled) ZENGE NIGHTFANG deflects the attack with DEMONIC ONSLAUGHT AXE!

The STALWART BATTALION ARMY attacks the DREADFALL SKELETONS! 67 of them are killed in the battle!

-----

ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER, attacks AKKAN NORTHWATER, SUN'S CHAMPION with HELLCALLER DESTRUCTION! ZENGE'S clawed hand is enveloped with violet and black SHADOW FURY before launching the brutal attack at AKKAN! (18 is rolled). The blazing SHADOW FURY burns AKKAN violently!

XAVINA HELL RAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE casts DEATHCLAW WEREWOLF SUMMONING! A dark portal opens up in the center of town, and immediately a horde of DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES enters the battlefield!

The DREADFALL SKELETONS attack the STALWART BATTALION ARMY! 178 of them are SLAUGHTERED in the brutal combat, nearly killing the remainder of AKKAN'S ARMY!

(Now it's your move!

HEROES
    Lutine "Louie Bell IV (Wizard) [100%]
    Suruin Fairath (Dark Knight) [100%]
    Zackariah Geroldin (Warrior) [100%]

MINIONS
    Akkan Northwater, Sun's Champion [76%]
    Stalwart Battalion x2

VILLAINS
    Zenge Nightfang (Warleader)[92%]
    Xavina Hellraven (Blood Valkyrie) [88%]

MINIONS
    Dreadfall Skeletons x262
    Deathclaw Werewolves x200

3. This post has been liked by:

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    OOC: I hope I did this right :x

Lutine "Louie" Bell IV, Summoner of Sprouts, Wooer of Women, and All-Around Swell Guy

"Must've taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque," Lutine Bell IV said as his gaze roamed over the scene of chaos and carnage that lay before him. The once idyllic countryside was now crawling with multitiudes of cackling skeletons and monstrous howling wolves. The famous and infamous wizard had been trying to cast a spell that would take him home as quickly as possible after a trip to the store for some milk, but the Staff of Whims was, predictably enough, a fickle magical artifact, subject to its own...what's the word...desires, that's it, ever since Louie had picked it up. Now he was looking at a clash between armies. Or he had been at least. A wave of bony assailants had washed over the forces of good (Louie had learned after a few embarrassing incidents that nine times out of ten the people fighting skeletons are the good guys) and left only two of them left. Literally. There were only two guys facing a horde of sinister, albeit somewhat generic, fiends while their boss clashed with some other overlord in a challenge of heroes. That made the eccentric spellcaster's lip curl in distaste. If there was one thing he did not like, it was watching an unfair fight between meat beings, and with all of these wolves and skeletons those two fellows were dead meat, one of the three worst kinds of meat. "If meat doesn't do the job, then I guess we better try going green," the wizard whispered, the last two words being the key to unlocking his staff's power. The wooden tendrils wrapped tightly around the emerald capping off the wand unfolded, exposing more of the brilliant green gem to the world. The emerald began to glow as Louie began to recite his incantation for a spell of his own devising:

Blades of grass and hearts of meat,
    Grant me the strength for this strange feat!
    All of these blokes might be dead,
    But let's help their buddies get ahead!
    And a foot, and a leg, and a whole body!
    Quickly now, with work not shoddy!
    This loss, we can never replace it,
    but we can at least borrow their faces!
    I desire them mean!
    I desire them green!
    I desire them to be fighting machines!

LUTINE BELL IV cast POD PEOPLE

As the words were uttered, a single blade of grass near each of the fallen soldiers wrapped around a hair or a piece of dandruff and pulled it out. The plants then wrapped around their precious cargo and were lifted into the sky by the pull of a massive portal that had opened up. After each blade of grass had gone through the rift, it closed, and after a brief dial tone, opened back up and spat out two-hundred green missiles behind the two remaining soldiers of the once mighty battalion. The missiles were slightly larger than a human male, a sickly pale green color, and pulsed perversely, but that did not last for long as each pod burst upon impact with the ground. Freed from the confines of their unique delivery system stood two-hundred plant men, glistening in the moisture of their bizarre incubators and smiling vacantly at the monsters that they were soon to fight. Each one was reminiscent of one of the fallen soldiers whose material had been used to create them, a fact that no doubt unnerved the two soldiers who they were sent to reinforce, as did their nudity and Barbie doll anatomy. In an attempt to alleviate this, one of the pod people said, "We are here to help", in an emotionless yet strangely pleasant voice.

Another one said, "I just flew in from the dimensional plane of gardening and boy are my arms tired", in the same deadpan voice. Each of the pod people then pulled out a Whooping Stick from the wreckage of their birthplaces and brought them forward in one unified motion as if they were a singular dead-eyed, smiling creature instead of two-hundred.

"I'm so proud," Louie said, wiping a tear from his eye with the sleeve of his star-spangled cloak.
    Last edited by Kentucky Fried Torchic; 03-31-2016 at 09:50 PM.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Zackariah Geroldin (Warrior)

Zackariah sighed as he realized that he was too late. As he walked down the path, people fleeing the city had told him what was happening ahead. He only hoped to make it in time to cash in his bounty. He looked down at the paper in his hands. "Wanted: dangerous criminal Elias Hunter. Bounty: Thirty gold..." He crumpled up the paper and shoved it back into his satchel. Who was going to give him his gold if the whole city was burning? Sighing one more time, he turned to leave. As he walked away, he looked back over his shoulder at the burning city. "Don't look back..." He though, turning away again. He knew better than to get involved. At least, unless he was getting paid.

The next thing he knew, he was running back towards the city again. "Damn it. Still soft as ever." He thought as he ran to the aid of the civilians. He was about to charge into the horde of skeletons when suddenly a series of green... objects? Shot up from the ground near him and launched towards them. Zackariah quickly looked around to try and see what was happening. It seemed that these objects were pods of some sort. Out of them, green men began to climb out. Behind him he saw a wizard of some sort. Had he summoned them? They seemed strange, but as long as they were on their side, he didn't care.

Since the skeletons seemed occupied, he decided to move over and charge into the horde of werewolves that was rampaging conveniently completely separate from the skeletons.

ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN CHARGES into the horde of DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES

Charging into the fray, he quickly leaped into the first werewolf he saw, plunging both of his dual wielded falchions into its chest. Quickly, he pulled them out and leaped over him and into the group of enemies. He may have slightly underestimated their numbers, but he was Zackariah, most feared bounty hunter in the region! Surely he would think of something as he prepared to hack and slash his way through the group. "RNG, don't fail me now!" he thought, briefly breaking the fourth wall before returning his focus to the issue at hand.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 03-30-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Senior Administrator

LUTINE BELL IV casts POD PEOPLE! An army of plant-men enters the battlefield!

As the plant-men army gazes upon the carnage and anarchy wrought down by the evil forces of NOX, they swarm the DREADFALL SKELETONS, unleashing the power of GAIA, NATURE'S FEROCITY!! Vines, roots, thorns, and carnivorous plants attack the bony army relentlessly! 85 DREADFALL SKELETONS are crushed to calcium powder! Or otherwise gobbled up.

ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN CHARGES into the horde of DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES! The feral, half-man, half-beast warriors are caught by surprise, never anticipating the arrival of the legendary bounty hunter! Hacking and slashing through the group, 78 DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES are CUT TO PIECES in the ferocious battle-frenzy, leaving a werewolf bloodbath in his wake!

"Try and you might, you fools!" XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE laughs. "There is nothing you can do now!"

AKKAN NORTHWATER, SUN'S CHAMPION attacks ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER with COMMANDMENT OF THE HEAVENS, unleashing a blazing torrent of burning white fire at the unholy frontline commander! (5 is Rolled) ZENGE ABSORBS the attack, using his VOID CHANNELER FIELD to nullify the assault!

The STALWART BATTALION uses PLEDGE OF THE MARTYR'S HONOR! They both sacrifice themselves to call upon the MULTIVERSE for aid! As they are both enveloped by holy, white light, a MULTIVERSE PORTAL opens. The KNIGHTS OF NI emerge from the portal to ensure the forces of NOX do not live to tell the tale!

-----

ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER, attacks AKKAN NORTHWATER, SUN'S CHAMPION with ICY HAND OF DEATH, reaching out with his clawed hand now enveloped with the SHADOWS OF DREAD! (3 is rolled). AKKAN NORTHWATER deflects the nightmare attack with the HOLY VANGUARD SHIELD, countering the dark spell and causing it to crumple!

XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE, attacks LUTINE BELL IV with SHADOWFALL STORMHAMMER, creating a DARK ETHER WARHAMMER from the shadows of the Abyss before striking with nightmare thunder! (17 is rolled) LUTINE is struck by the impact of the BURNING SHADOWFORCE, bringing his health down to 92%!

The DREADFALL SKELETONS attack the POD PEOPLE plant army! 45 POD PEOPLE warriors are cut down and crushed underfoot by the demonic skeletal horde!

The DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES swarm and attack ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN with FURY OF THE MOON! (4 is rolled) ZACKARIAH stands his ground and DEFLECTS the WEREWOLF ASSAULT, taking no damage from the attack!

(Your move!)

HEROES
    Lutine "Louie Bell IV (Wizard) [92%]

MINIONS
    Pod People x155
    Knights of Ni x200

VILLAINS
    Zenge Nightfang (Warleader)[92%]

MINIONS
    Dreadfall Skeletons x177
    Deathclaw Werewolves x122

OOC: I have a whole list of spell ideas for Louie written down and I am pumped to make use of it.

Lutine "Louie" Bell IV, Summoner of Sprouts, Wooer of Women, and All-Around Swell Guy

Lutine Bell IV watched as his beloved creations clashed with the skeletons, dealing a mighty blow for the forces of good even though it was not without losses. The fray was also joined by a powerful looking warrior wielding a weapon in each hand as they dived into the furry mass of werewolves.

Even though things were looking up, the powerful mage Louie was still apprehensive about the battle that raged across the ravaged field. As if to punctuate this unease, a sinister cackle rang out from the darkened heavens. Lutine Bell IV looked up in mild curiosity, and was astonished to see the femme fatale conjure a hammer in her hands before using it to summon a bolt of black lightning that struck the green-robed wizard, sneding a shock through Louie's system. Despite the lingering crackles of electricity dancing across his body, the magician grinned. Another spellcaster. It had been a while since he had engaged in a magical duel.

It seemed like the other champions of the just were preoccupied with their own conflicts, so it fell to Lutine Bell IV to deal with this mistress of the dark arts. Ignoring the pain, Louie extended the arm wielding his staff and began to chant:

Shake the earth and rattle my brain,
    Too much magic drives a man insane
    Do what you will
    Go for the kill
    Goodness!
    Gracious!
    Grape Balls of Fire!

LUTINE BELL IV cast GRAPE BALLS OF FIRE on XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE

With those words, the emerald capping the Staff of Whims glowed with a strange light and conjured out a series of comically oversized grapes bathed in an ethereal purple fire. With a thrust of his free hand, Louie sent these flaming projectiles hurling at the sorceress who had attached him. "AlakaBAM!" Lutine Bell IV shouted in a vain attempt to sound cool.
    Last edited by Kentucky Fried Torchic; 03-31-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Current Projects:
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Zackariah Geroldin (Warrior)

Things were going even better than Zackariah expected. He should have known by now not to let numbers alone fool him! One after another the werewolves were cut down by his swords. With great agility he dashed though the horde, leaving nothing but death in his wake. She noticed the valkyrie when it started taunting them. Was it in charge of this invasion? He wanted to reach it, but he was still surrounded by werewolves. He would have to kill them before he could get through. He had made it this far without even getting a scratch. Surely by continuing to do exactly what he was already doing, the werewolves would be dead in no time! What could possibly go wrong?

ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN SLASHES his way through the DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES

With his fruity missiles en-route to their floating target, the marvelous wizard Louie decided that he should shore up his own defenses. With a swish of his wand and some complicated hand gestures, he cast another spell, this time saying,

When it comes to life I'm a bit of a rambler
    When it comes to magic I'm a bit of gambler
    You need to know when to hold 'em
    And know when to mold 'em
    (The Magical powers that is)
    I need a shield leafy and tall
    Able to withstand fire and squall
    To keep other spells out of my biz!

LUTINE BELL IV cast HEDGING YOUR BETS on the area surrounding himself!

Once the incantation was complete, Lutine Bell IV jabbed the base of the Staff of Whims into the ground and, as if by magic, actually, by magic, a dizzying network of towering hedge walls burst from the ground, forming a labyrinth of neatly-trimmed passages that obscured the wizard from sight and, he hoped, would make any counterattack by his magical opponent or assault by the minions of darkness considerably more difficult. Satisfied with his defenses, the mighty wizard leaned his staff against one leafy wall and lit up his pipe. "Man, am I good," he said contentedly.

Current Projects:

Senior Administrator

As the intense battle continued, LUTINE BELL IV casted GRAPE BALLS OF FIRE, causing flames grapes to fall and crash down upon XAVIAN HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE! (1 is rolled >.<)

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!! (It's a critical failure!)

LUTINE BELL VI's GRAPE BALLS OF FIRE land on HIMSELF instead, causing 8% damage! The onlooking GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM laughs hysterically at LUTINE BELL VI's CRITICAL FAILURE, and has joined NOX in their DARK CAMPAIGN OF WORLD DOMINATION!

"Ha, ha, ha!" XAVINA HELLRAVEN shrieks with laughter. "Your foolery will be your own undoing!"

ZACKARIAH GERODIN continues his savage battle frenzy against the DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES! (131 was rolled). ZACKARIAH, though his ferocious power, has SLAUGHTERED THE REMAINDER OF THE DEATHCLAW WEREWOLVES!

LUTINE BELL VI's casts HEDING YOUR BETS, surrounding himself with a HEDGE LABYRINTH! The perplexity of the HEDGE LAYBRINTH obscures LUTINE BELL VI from sight, reducing his chances of being struck by oncoming NOX attacks!

AKKAN NORTHWATER, SUN'S CHAMPION summons OVERSIZED GLORY SWORD OF GLORIOUS GLORY on ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER, sending a MASSIVE SWORD OF WHITE ETHREAL LIGHT upon the dark warleader! (19 is rolled) The sword explodes upon hitting the foul demon's body, smothering him with BLAZING LIGHT FIRE that burns him for 24% damage!

THE POD PEOPLE plant army engages the DREADFALL SKELETONS in ferocious combat, unleashing FORCE OF NATURE FURY! 170 DREADFALL SKELETONS are destroyed and crushed to powder by the thundering battalion of plant warriors, reducing the NOX skeletal army down to a mere 7 skeletal soldiers!

THE KNIGHTS OF NI swarm ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER (16 is rolled). ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER is trampled underfoot, has his DEMONIC ONSLAUGHT AXE DESTROYED, and is forced to CUT DOWN THE TALLEST TREE IN THE FOREST WITH A HERRING! The DAMAGE TO ZENGE'S BODY AND PRIDE causes 14% damage!

"No... no... YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" ZENGE screams in fury!

-----

ZENGE, having most lost of his army and having taken on considerable wounds as well, growls in frustration. The frontline commander had not anticipating the arrival of these strong heroes, but with a demonic snarl, he relentlessly storms back into combat, insisting on either completing the mission, or dying in a blaze of glory!

ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER retaliates against the KNIGHTS OF NI, attacking them with HAND OF THE DEVOURER OF THE DAMNED, unleashing a GAPING CHASM OF AGONY among the KNIGHTS OF NI! 72 of the KNIGHTS OF NI are swallowed by the chasm!

XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE attacks ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN with SHADOW MIND FLARE, unleashing a jagged bolt of SHADOW LIGHTNING against the bounty hunter! (7 is rolled). ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN deftly EVADES THE ATTACK, using his wit and dexterity to dodge as the SHADOW MIND FLARE strikes a nearby mailbox instead!

"You cannot fight the inevitable!" XAVINA shouts in anger.

THE DREADFALL SKELETONS attempt to attack LUTINE BELL IV, only to be lost in the HEDGE LABYRINTH! Serves them right for HAVING NO BRAINS!

(Your move!)

HEROES
    Lutine "Louie" Bell IV (Wizard) [84%] {BUFF: Hedging Your Bets!}

MINIONS
    Pod People x155
    Knights of Ni x128

VILLAINS
    Zenge Nightfang (Warleader)[54%]

MINIONS
    Giant Cockatoo of Doom [100%]
    Dreadfall Skeletons x7 {DEBUFF: Lost in Hedge Labyrinth)

Just as he had finished throwing up his wall of hedges, Louie looked up and realized that instead of getting farther away the flaming fruits he had fired were actually getting closer. The wizard, talented as he was at magic and tending his bonsai garden, did not have a head for numbers. His high school math teacher always told him that this was going to cause him problems later on in life. But did Lutine Bell IV listen? Nooooooo.

As a result, the flaming produce fell on him, bursting on impact leaving the wizard soaked in flaming juice and jelly. He stopped, dropped, and rolled, but the damage was irreversible. The carton of milk that he had gone to market to fetch was completely ruined. "No sense in wine-ing over spilled milk, huh?" he said with his characteristic charm and trademark grin. But he was in a maze and the brilliant joke had no audience. "I hate Mondays," the wizard muttered before readying his wand to give this wizard fight another whirl. He was apprehensive about trying another offensive spell after the fiasco that had been Grape Balls of Fire. His Pod People seemed to be doing well, so he decided to try his hand at another summoning spell. With a flourish of the Staff of Whims, Lutine Bell IV began to speak the words of power to a new spell:

In times so grave
    Filling people with fear-o
    We could use a save
    We could use a hero
    Against these villains who seek to loot and plunder
    A certain radical dude has to bring the thunder
    While they're not loggers
    Or making the ozone feeble
    Or pro-fracking bloggers
    Or weird-looking pig people
    These guys are jerks, that's all there is to it!
    They need to be recycled and only one guy can do it!

Lutine Bell then held open his free hand and conjured small amounts of each of the next five words that he uttered, sending them flying around in a circle above his head.

Earth!
    Fire!
    Wind!
    Water!
    Heart!

Then with a thunderous crescendo, the four pieces of the classical Greek elements collided with one another, and with the floating human heart that Louie had summoned, and lightning split the sky. When the glare died down a tall figure was floating gallantly in the air above the hedge maze. He would have almost looked handsome, except for the fact that he wore had a dark green mullet of hair, skin as blue as Heisenberg's meth, and was wearing very little in the way of skin-tight red trunks and gloves and boots in the same shade of crimson. On his red chest-piece, a great yellow circle crisscrossed with lines served as an insignia. In a friendly baritone, this strange superhero proclaimed, "By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"

LUTINE BELL IV cast THE POWER IS MINE

As a strange rock song began to play in the background of the ruined battlefield in dire contrast to the carnage, proclaiming, "Captain Planet, he's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero! He's our powers magnified, and he's fighting on the planet's side!", the brightly colored figure gave Louie a skeptical look.

"Hey there, friend," he said, flashing a dazzling smile of white teeth. "Where are the Planeteers? And, more importantly, where are the mean old polluters?"

"Over there," Lutine said, conjuring a couple of bright green arrows to point out the bad guys.

"Up to some fowl plan, I assume," Captain Planet chuckled as he saw the giant cockatoo that had been summoned.

Despite feeling totally one-upped by missing the chance on that joke, Lutine Bell IV explained, "They're causing all kinds of havoc, perverting the natural order of life and death, slaughtering innocent people, and having incredibly bad fashion sense."

The superhero looked unimpressed. "That doesn't really sound like my kind of deal, guy," he said, folding his muscular arms over his distractingly mostly-uncovered chest.

"Uh, they also attempted to introduce a new species into the ecosystem without caring about the consequences that these invaders would have on the existing biosphere. Also, I think that guy cut down a tree. With a fish."

"Those monsters!" Captain Planet cried and he barreled through the sky toward the villains. It was one thing to mess with people, but once you messed with nature, then you were on Captain Planet's list.
    Last edited by Kentucky Fried Torchic; 04-02-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Current Projects: