Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (OOC: ^ hahahaha, here have a goblin.)

"Listen here you pestiferous, long-nosed swindler! You are the excrement of the underworld and I incite fear into even its most illustrious patrons! You will offer your assistance, and that includes unlimited access to your stolen goods, or this time I will not just kill you; I will make sure you suffer the most excruciating, agonizing death that the sight of it will even make Cerberus wimper like a poodle!"

Snarling at the cretin whose neck he had clinched in his grip, Saruin beat him against the ground several times in an attempt to coax him. While those who would be Masters of the World waged war, he was engrossed in a kind of battle on his own -- negotiating with Drazex, the Perfidious, a goblin from the underworld. I guess you could say cast-times were a bit lengthy for a Dark Knight who would attempt to conjure a fiend. That almost excused the fact that he had missed out on some of the action, but the payoff of his uncharacteristic strategy was yet to be seen.

"Ugh! Alright, I'll help! But I expect some compensation for the effort afterwards!"

"Look, whatever it takes to quit your quarreling -- just focus on assisting whoever you land by!"

"Land b--?"

Before Drazex could finish, Saruin hurled him towards the rambunctious wizard, Lutine Bell IV.

SARUIN FARIATH Summoned DRAZEX, THE UNDERWORLD'S PERFIDIOUS MERCHANT GOBLIN to buff the good guys!

(OOC: I do plan on attacking later but I don't really have time to write that atm. Maybe tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon if possible. You guys do what you need to in the mean time.)
    Last edited by Sanctus; 04-03-2016 at 06:19 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Zackariah Geroldin (Warrior)

((Lazy post is lazy))

Hacking and slashing, Zackariah defeated every last one of the werewolves. Everything was going flawlessly. This was only to be expected from the most deadly bounty hunter in the region. He was about to go around cutting off the big claw of every werewolf as proof of his deeds, but suddenly a bolt of dark lightning shot down at him. Quickly, he leaped back, dodging it just in time. He set his sights on Xavina. "Are you the one behind this?" Zackariah demanded. Swiftly, he charged at the valkyrie.

ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN uses ONSLAUGHT on XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE

Zackariah let loose a deadly flurry of attacks. These attacks were so fast, they seemed to be at random, but each one was carefully placed to deal the maximum damage possible.

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Lutine "Louie" Bell IV, Summoner of Sprouts, Wooer of Women, and All-Around Swell Guy

Satisfied that his first spell had gone off without a hitch, although a little upset at the prospect of playing second fiddle to an eighties do-gooder, Louie was ready to up his game and try something a little more offensive so that he could finish getting his groove back. The bone-headed skeletons who had wandered into his maze would make for an easy target, the wizard thought to himself. He would cast a spell that would cause the walls of green to shift and merge, crushing the undead within their leafy confines. So, brandishing the Staff of Whims, Lutine Bell IV began to chant:

Magic, oh so kooky
    I desire something spooky
    Bring life into these plants
    Crush these dead guys into sands
    Something macabre and something grim
    Magic, this is my highest whim
    With tundra cold and desert hot
    Magic, show me what you got!

LUTINE BELL IV cast MAGICAL LABYRINTH

Then, a green beam shot out of the emerald-tipped staff and materialized into a thin green monster with six red eyes, a drooling mouth, and sickle-like claws. "Uh, what? That wasn't the plan." the magician wondered aloud.

The sinister beast ignored his puzzlement. "I will be bound to the walls of this place. Anyone who enters this maze will die at my hands," the creature slobbered before jumping into a nearby hedge wall and beginning to burrow along it towards the still confounded skeletons and away from the still confounded spellcaster.

"Uh, cool! Please don't kill any of my friends though," he hollered after the monster. Then, with an inglorious thud, a peeved goblin landed in the clearing where Louie had made his base of operations. They exchanged a look, and then the wizard added, "Or goblins I guess!"
    Last edited by Kentucky Fried Torchic; 04-03-2016 at 08:43 PM.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Saruin Fariath, Dark Knight

Immediately after hurling the vexatious Goblin Saruin turned his attention towards the real battle. In the distance of the rubble of the desolate metropolis there was a large, blackfeathered cockatoo. It was laced in plated armored and seemed to be amused by the failures of the lyrically gifted mage. Saruin thought to himself, that mage must've been a bard in his former life. As for the presence of Captain Planet... He just shook his head.

"Disregarding that," he muttered to himself, although he began to hum the theme song in his head.

Saruin sprinted directly towards the Cockatoo of Doom, its screeching cry becoming evermore annoying as he approached it. He drew his oversized broadsword which began to glow an ominous red and lunged at his foe, launching himself forward in the air and stabbing down towards the bird's heart.

SARUIN FARIATH uses PIERCING BLADE on GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM to inflict it with BLEEDING

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

@Dragon Master Mike @Sanctus @Phantasm.Angel

Mmm, such sweet, sweet mayhem. Sorry for being late, Sunday is one of my more busier social days. :P

LUTINE "LOUIE" BELL VI casts THE POWER IS MINE! CAPTAIN PLANET HAS JOINED THE MASTERS OF THE WORLD! (I almost forgot how cheesy this theme song is! XD)

SARIN FARIATH summons DRAZEX, THE UNDERWORLD'S PERFIDIOUS MERCHANT GOBLIN to the battlefield! DRAZEX HAS JOINED THE MASTERS OF THE WORLD!

ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN attacks XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE with ONSLAUGHT! (18 is rolled) ZACKARIAH strikes XAVINA ferociously, landing a flurry of brutal blows against the demonic warrior to deal 18% damage!

"You'll pay for that with your blood, mortal!" XAVINA screams back as black blood oozes across her face.

LUTINE BELL IV casts MAGICAL LABYRINTH, summoning the LABYRINTH MONSTROSITY! The monstrous green monster now patrols the HEDGE LABYRINTH! Enemies now navigating the HEDGE LABYRINTH are like a guy in the middle of the ocean without any arms or legs! SCREWED!

SARUIN FARIAH attacks GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM with PIERCING BLADE! (2 is rolled). The GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM quickly flies out of the way, letting loose a hideous squawk to voice its displeasure!

AKKAN NORTHWATER, SUN'S CHAMPION attacks ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER with KUNG FU ACTION PUNCH! (18 is rolled) AKKAN'S GAUNTLETED FIST slammed into ZENGE'S NOSE, breaking it in FIFTY DIFFERENT PLACES! 14% damage to ZENGE!

CAPTAIN PLANET attacks the GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM with IT'S IMPORTANT TO RECYCLE UPPERCUT! (11 is rolled) The GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM squawks loudly in pain as CAPTAIN PLANET'S fist SLAMS INTO ITS FACE! 28% damage to the GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM!

DRAZEX, THE UNDERWORLD'S PERFIDIOUS MERCHANT GOBLIN casts SUPER MAXED ACTION on SURUIN FAIRATH! SURUIN FAIRATH'S VIGOR goes up by 300%, enduring his next attack will land successfully and cause ULTRA DAMAGE!

The POD PEOPLE army attacks the GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM with DAMN, NATURE, YOU SCARY! (16 is rolled) The GIANT CUCKATOO OF DOOM is surrounded with FIRE ANTS, BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS, AND INSIDIOUS BOT FLIES! They start eating away at the giant bird like it's a big chicken! 32% damage to the GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM!

The KNIGHTS OF NI attack ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER with GIVE HIM A GOOD SPANKING! (13 is rolled) ZENGE gets his butt SLAPPED AND SLAMMED MERCILESSLY while the dark lord can do nothing but cry! 16% damage to ZENGE!

The LABYRINTH MONSTROSITY just UTTERLY DEVOURS the remaining DREADFALL SKELETON army like it was doing nothing more than picking up the Sunday Morning newspaper! The DREADFALL SKELETON ARMY has been eliminated!

-------

With a BLEEDING FACE and a SORE BUTT, ZENGE NIGHTFANG, WARLEADER shrieks angrily, targeting SURUIN FAIRATH with A DARK FIST MOST FOUL, attempting to punch the dark knight with a shadow-infused haymaker! (9 is rolled) SURUIN defends himself against the attack, pushing back ZENGE and forcing the forward commander to have to recover!

XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE attacks the POD PEOPLE ARMY with DEATH SHRIEKER STORM, causing BLACK SHADOW HANDS to emerge from the ground and pull the plant man army into the ground! (170 is rolled) The BLACK SHADOW HANDS pull every last plant warrior into the ground, ELIMINATING THE POD PEOPLE ARMY!

The GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM attacks CAPTAIN PLANET with MONSTROUS ACIDIC BIRD POO! (4 is rolled). The GIANT COCKATOO OF DOOM misses, causing his steaming blast of poo to land on a nearby Toyota Prius, completely burying it in CORROSIVE COCKATOO POO!

(Your move!)

HEROES
    Lutine "Louie" Bell IV (Wizard) [84%] {BUFF: Hedging Your Bets! (Monster-protected Labyrinth)}
    Suruin Fairath (Dark Knight) [100%] {BUFF: Super Maxed Action}
    Zackariah Geroldin (Warrior) [100%]

MINIONS
    Akkan Northwater, Sun's Champion [76%]
    Captain Planet [100%]
    Drazex, The Underworld's Perfidious Merchant Goblin [100%]
    Knights of Ni x128

VILLAINS
    Zenge Nightfang (Warleader) [24%]
    Xavina Hellraven (Blood Valkyrie) [70%]

MINIONS
    Giant Cockatoo of Doom [40%]

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Lutine "Louie" Bell IV, Summoner of Sprouts, Wooer of Women, and All-Around Swell Guy

Louie felt a pang in his heart as all of his green children were wiped out in a horrifying opening of the earth that swallowed all of the plant people whole. They were smiling vacantly and unfazed to the end, so the wizard's feelings were not hurt so much by any horror, but more by the sheer rudeness that another spellcaster would dare to destroy his art. She would have to pay for her insolence, and now was the perfect time to do it. One of his fellow Masters of the World had attacked her, catching her off-guard. The hedge maze was providing Lutine Bell IV with some much-needed protection from attacks both magical and physical. And, best of all, casting a few spells had helped the eccentric wizard get his groove back and he was feeling good about his next spell. So, with green sparks dancing between his fingertips, Louie extended the focus of his magical power into the sky and began to chant one of his trademark spells:

By Gaia's fury, and hot-looking elf chick powers
    I want something awesome, and I don't mean flowers
    Bring me something big round and red
    Full of enough bang to make her dead
    Say goodbye to daddy
    And seeya to mom
    Cause here's my ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-
    Cherry Bomb!

LUTINE BELL IV cast CHERRY BOMB at XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE

With that excellent rhyme and reference, the wizard conjured a giant cartoonish cherry, distinguishable only from your average giant cartoon cherry by the skull and crossbones emblazoned on its ruby-red surface and the fact that its stem was actually a fuse that was rapidly burning away to the explosive pit. "Well isn't this just the cherry on top of a perfect fight!" Lutine yelled as he spun in a circle before letting loose with the giant fruity bomb at the flying sorceress.

Despite what he thought had been some clever wordplay, Drazex only held his head in his hands muttering something about wishing he had landed near anyone else. From far away, Captain Planet shouted, "You suck!"

"No, you suck!" Louie screamed back at the blue-skinned champion of the environment.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

8. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Zackariah Geroldin (Warrior)

Zackariah took six days a moment to notice that things had been going well. A little bit too well. He had managed to make it this far without getting hit once, and had just landed a direct attack on the enemy in front of him. Said enemy then proceeded to completely ignore him and kill the green men that were apparently summoned by the strange wizard who was fighting with him. He also took notice of someone else who had joined the fight at some point since Zackariah had arrived. He had the sudden feeling that something was about to go horribly wrong, but he couldn't let that thought slow him down. Quickly, he raised both swords at once, swinging them forward to both strike the enemy at the same time from opposite directions.

ZACKARIAH GEROLDIN uses CROSS CHOP on XAVINA HELLRAVEN, BLOOD VALKYRIE