Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Categories (Global)

Hey, guys! I've decided to make some global blog categories for posting blogs. You may add old blogs to these categories if you so desire. You can then see all blogs per category and searching for ones you want to read will be easier!

These are the blog categories I added:

• Pokemon
    • Diary/Journal Entry
    • Forum Related
    • Relationships (Friends & Family)
    • Rants
    • Slice of Life
    • Creative Works
    • Entertainment
    • Announcements
    • Jobs
    • Misc.

Do you think anything is missing? If so, please comment here to let me know!

Don't forget that you can add your OWN personal blog categories which apply to just yourself by (at the top of the forum) going to Blogs > Blog Settings > Manage Categories. All your personal categories are called Local Categories whilst categories that apply to everyone are called Global Categories.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-31-2016 at 07:06 AM.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Love how you included "Rants" as a category. XD

Oh, I got one! How about "Music" or "Podcasts" or something?

3. This post has been liked by:

Going to state the obvious here but are the titles needed? Also what if your blog doesnt fall under one of these ?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Love how you included "Rants" as a category. XD

Oh, I got one! How about "Music" or "Podcasts" or something?
    Oh true! I'll totally make one for music. c: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Going to state the obvious here but are the titles needed? Also what if your blog doesnt fall under one of these ?
    I sort of found that it was necessary considering I've wondered why there are never any categories. xD I suppose it's optional; you don't have to check any of the categories. And the point of this thread was for people to suggest things I missed, so if you think some of your blogs wouldn't fit under any of these, let me know what else I need to add. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh true! I'll totally make one for music. c: Thanks!

I sort of found that it was necessary considering I've wondered why there are never any categories. xD I suppose it's optional; you don't have to check any of the categories. And the point of this thread was for people to suggest things I missed, so if you think some of your blogs wouldn't fit under any of these, let me know what else I need to add. :]
    Do we have a Miscellaneous/Misc for those which doesn't belong to a category? Just a finisher 8D we should encourage more people to write blogs. How about we feature some of them on site? And maybe some pretty tokens for those chosen? 8D

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

I think it's a great idea, personally! At least if someone wants to search for blogs they can use these categories. And uh, no; no one's forcing anyone to use them...

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I think it's a great idea, personally! At least if someone wants to search for blogs they can use these categories. And uh, no; no one's forcing anyone to use them...
    I didnt suggest that. Just curious why its necessary.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I didnt suggest that. Just curious why its necessary.

What I'm saying is that I don't think it's necessary, per se; just an added convenience of sorts. Sorry, my wording was a little off there.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

• Pokemon
    • Diary/Journal Entry
    • Forum Related
    • Relationship
    • Rants
    • Announcements
    • In Memory Of
    • Creative Works
    • Entertainment
    • Spoilers Alert
    • Jobs
    • Randomness

Here is a more helpful post then..lol I got rid of the other stuff and just made more general groupings

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Do we have a Miscellaneous/Misc for those which doesn't belong to a category? Just a finisher 8D we should encourage more people to write blogs. How about we feature some of them on site? And maybe some pretty tokens for those chosen? 8D

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    OH RIGHT. I forgot that! I meant to add it but forgot, haha. Thanks, Sammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Yay! That's what I figured. Plus I didn't like constantly seeing "Uncategorized" under each blog I had. XD

Here is a more helpful post then..lol I got rid of the other stuff and just made more general groupings
    Thanks, Dredd. :] Some of them are related but I didn't know how to group them, haha. I'll update it soon!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! 8D This is the new set:

• Pokemon
    • Diary/Journal Entry
    • Forum Related
    • Relationships (Friends & Family)
    • Rants
    • Anecdotes
    • Creative Works
    • Entertainment
    • Announcements
    • Jobs
    • Other

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-31-2016 at 05:10 AM.