Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Another art dumb. It's been a while.
    This time I have focussed on doing some vector art from Illustrator so I can perfect it for my uni work. Over the last 2 weeks I have done a load of vector artwork either as presents or commission. Here they are.

Tinkerbell Character
    Spoiler:

PJ Masks Character
    Spoiler:

Barbie Character
    Spoiler:

The Incredibles baby Character
    Spoiler:

Those four are for birthday presents for all my nieces/nephews. There's one more to go, my nephew wants to be Mario, but I haven't quite got that one done yet.

I also got commissioned by my sister-in-law for her friend's birthday and wanted her and two of her friends to be warrior women standing atop of a dark thundery mountain. This took absolutely ages with the detail I had to do. Just look at the hair and the fur on the middle character lol. I am beyond happy with the outcome though. My style does need some improvement but as this was the first time I tried anything this detailed for vector at it's a really good start.

The Trio of Thunder.
    Spoiler:

I created individual posters for each of them for fun.

The Berserker
    Spoiler:

The Sorceress
    Spoiler:

The Huntress
    Spoiler:

I've absolutely loved doing these and everyone has said that they are really good and I should set up commissions so I am thinking I am going to set up an Etsy shop some time in the short future. I will most likely edit up this thread a bit so it can be more of a way to keep track with the art side of that here. I will post all the artwork that I have been doing to post up into the shop so you guys can see it before it goes up and you can give me some feedback on it and stuff. What do you guys think?
    I'll be hopefully posting a lot more as I intend to keep myself busy with art over the summer and also I'm going to do all the arty events in PXFire so expect to see that stuff appear on here too.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

2. This post has been liked by:

Hi guys! Woah has it really been 4 years now since I've been somewhat active. I'm hoping to be more active on here now and trying to get back into art as a hobby as I've lost touch with it. With all the terrible things that have happened with covid and the loss of my mum I've started to get back into art as a form of therapy for me to keep my mental health at a good place and so far it seems to have worked, so watch this space, I intend to keep it up.

Only one new addition today but it's a big one, this took me forever to do and I'm super proud of it. I'm usually not very good at full body drawings as I struggle with proportion but I really tried hard with this one. My friends and I are starting a DnD group and I used this as a perfect opportunity to do some artwork of my character I've made up. This is Elrint Moorneer. He is an Aasimar Warlock. His allignment is Neutral/Evil and he has a warlock pact with the Raven Queen. When rolling for his stats I got very decent stats everywhere except health. His health is shockingly bad. So bad that my dungeon master keeps saying they are worried I'm gonna die straight away. So I made it part of his story. So basically he has this rivalry with this demon as she killed his whole family so he went on a vendetta to kill her. Along the way some dark paladins really messed him up. That's when he got the pact with the Raven Queen. He's so frail as he never healed from his wounds. So without further ado. Here is Elrint.

Spoiler:

Would love to know your guy's opinions on him.
    I'm gonna be cleaning up this thread I think as I can see a lot of the links have expired and the banners and such are really out of date and then I have some ideas of things I want to do, like fakemon, original character concepts. I really want to gear myself up to starting my own comic series. I have the idea and the storyline and all that, I just need the drawing skills to back it up.

Here's to 2022 and hopefully a year of arty activity on here.

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

OOOO I LOVE your design for Elrint! That backstory and design really mesh well together! you did amazing work on him. Can't wait to see what all you do in the future too! Glad to have you back :D
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Took forever but I've overhauled my OP so please check it out. I found loads of old work that I did and have added it. So no new work since Elrint but it's quite interesting to see how my art style has changed and progressed. I've added some sprite work and some traditional art work too, so its not just digital.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    OOOO I LOVE your design for Elrint! That backstory and design really mesh well together! you did amazing work on him. Can't wait to see what all you do in the future too! Glad to have you back :D
    Thank you! I went a bit OTT with his character. Made a whole backstory. I can post it on here if you're curious haha. It's a bit all over the place though. I'm quite proud of it to be fair. I'm really surprised how good it came out as it is the first bit of art I did in so long. I tried a no shading style too which made me a bit nervous but I think I pulled it off in the end haha.

7. This post has been liked by: