Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Apologies for this being a day late!

Your Writing Prompt this week is…

You suddenly find yourself the master of a genie! How did you obtain this genie? What do you plan to do with it?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Short and sweet intro paragraph:

I found the lamp with Aida inside in the ruins of a lost Arabic city. Understandably, I was shocked when I rubbed it and she appeared, and even more shocked when she called me her master, and that whatever I wished for was mine, within reason--I couldn't use her magic to kill anyone, or revive someone that had died, and I couldn't force anyone to fall in love with me (she was very adamant about this rule)

I promised I would use my wishes (there were no numerical limits, just whatever you wanted within reason) wisely, and to help people--I can't wait to see what adventures await us!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-18-2018 at 02:33 AM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Imagine the trading card game was introduced in the anime--how do you believe it would work without it ripping off Yu-Gi-Oh?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Oh my gosh, I haven't even been keeping up with this thread! x__x My goal is to write a little something for each prompt every week. <: Even if it's tiny! Great job with this, guys.

@Ghostwriter @Lunar Latias you guys should try to write something little too! O: If you can!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Aghhh no I need to finish my other story. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire: Remember that you are not required to write on the current prompt if you don't want to--any prompt in the list is free to use. Or you can suggest a prompt.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh my gosh, I haven't even been keeping up with this thread! x__x My goal is to write a little something for each prompt every week. <: Even if it's tiny! Great job with this, guys.

@Ghostwriter @Lunar Latias you guys should try to write something little too! O: If you can!
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! XD I think I'm a little too preoccupied with a lot of other stuff at the moment, but I'll see what I can do!

Shhhhh, I'm always lurking this forum, I'm aware of everything that goes on. :3c

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Suicune's Fire: Remember that you are not required to write on the current prompt if you don't want to--any prompt in the list is free to use. Or you can suggest a prompt.
    I know. :] I just thought it would be cool to challenge myself each week with the new prompt. c: If I manage, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! XD I think I'm a little too preoccupied with a lot of other stuff at the moment, but I'll see what I can do!
    IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION GOSH.

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

If you're going to suggest a prompt, I or another mod need to have them by Wednesday.