Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Why you should never leave the Pokemon unattended by the PC...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Snowed in with Pokemon!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Pokemon's not the only series hitting a milestone this year...so is The Legend of Zelda!

Tell me about what memories you have (if any) of any of Link's adventures!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Happy birthday, Pokemon! What memories do you have with Pokemon?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Write about your characters arriving in Shinou--are they coming back after a while, or are they questing through this region for the very first time?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Didn't expect THAT to get a collab/crossover...

Write about the most unlikeliest collab/crossover ever. Is it a cross between two franchises you would love to see but may never happen, or is it two unlikely franchises put together?

Senior Moderator

Inspired by @Neo Emolga's epic ending to the Stalkers...

Suppose Ash and the gang were pulled into the PMD world...what kind of Pokemon would they be, and what sort of adventure would they go on?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Even though Pokemon stories aren't necessarily the most deep, which generation has the best main story to you, and why? What kind of story would you like to see the series explore in the future?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Someone's excited about something that they normally aren't excited about...so what makes this time different?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

You're making a surprise food delivery to cheer a friend up--what food are you bringing, and how well does the surprise meal go over?