Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Something your character has always loved is getting a TV series--how does your character react to the news?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Fireworks are fun...until people keep shooting them off well into the wee hours of the morning.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"How did THIS happen?"

What sort of disaster (or good thing) did your character walk into to say this?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Well, THAT escalated quickly..."

What your characters thought was routine turned out to be more dramatic or dangerous than they thought! So what happened?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

That power failure in the middle of the night may have actually been a good thing...

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What kind of DLC (free or paid) would you like to see in Pokemon, and why? What would you do in this DLC?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Where should the next Pokemon region be, in your opinion? What would you be able to do there?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What kind of side activities (contests, the Pokethlon, etc.) would you like to see in the next games? How would it work, and would you get anything valuable for it? What would it look like in the show?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What else do you hope to see in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and why?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Make a grocery list for your characters! What stuff do they get in a typical week, and what stuff do they only get on special occasions?