Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Now that Pokemon Legends: Arceus is here, what do you think of it (if you have it)? What do you like, and what would you change?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters are stuck somewhere due to a snowstorm, and they're not going to be able to leave for at least a week. Is the week enjoyable, or are your characters at each other's throats by the time everything melts?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Love is in the air! Are your characters getting into Valentine's Day, or do they want nothing of it?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters get on the bus to go somewhere--but the driver hasn't quite learned their way around the area just yet. Do your characters make the most of the unexpected adventure? Do they ever reach their stop?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Generation 9 is here! What do you hope to see in this new open world?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Oh, great--one of your characters just got a song stuck in their head! What song is it, and how do they get it out?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

One of your characters' favorite artists/bands is in town! Describe your characters' experience at the concert. How hard was it to get tickets? What's the artist/band's lightstick color? What's the fandom for this artist/band like?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

One of your characters wants to write a book--what kind of book is it, what is it about, and why do they want to write it?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character(s) got part(s) in the school play (or a community play)--describe what their character's costume looks like.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Online services are out in your part of the Pokeworld--so how do your characters cope with not being able to access their Pokemon, watch the Poke-equivalent of YouTube, or play games that need an online component?