Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"It's good to be back..."

Your characters are returning somewhere after having been away for a while. Was it worth their time to come back to this place? Why or why not?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A game series your characters like has DLC announced for it--tell us what the DLC is like! What new areas await, what new features does it offer, and how much does it cost (or is it free?)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters attempt a new recipe--what dish do they attempt to cook? Does it go over well?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

You've just caught a Dragon Pokemon--which dragon Pokemon did you catch, and will it listen to you?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Well! Fancy seeing you here!"

Someone close to your characters has dropped by for a visit--what has happened since they last got together?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Love is in the air...and your character wants nothing to do with Valentine's Day festivities. Did someone break their heart, or do they feel the whole affair's just a big waste of time?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The competition (Gym Battle, Contest, Pokethlon, or something else) is coming down to the wire. You have a narrow chance to come from behind and win, but it's down to one final move/appeal/event/whatever.

What do you do for your one last shot at glory? Is it successful, or will you just have to settle for second place?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What started as one hour quickly became all day! What were you doing that lasted this long? RPG marathon, MMO raid, or simply binging a favorite show?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What do you think the future holds for the Pokemon series? What new games do you want to see, and what remakes do you wish were made?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What to do when you get sick a day or two before an important commitment? Can you reschedule the appointment, or is it a once in a lifetime event that must now be canceled?