Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Think back over Galar--what have you liked? What didn't go over so well? What was overused, and what did we need more of?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

So Pokemon is turning 25 next year--what do you think should mark this momentous occasion?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Just when you thought the situation was hopeless, a beacon of hope appears! Who or what is this item or being, and how can it help your characters' current predicament?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Well, that was a bust."

What happened to have a character say this? Did an anticipated event not turn out as planned, did your characters come a long way for nothing, or something else?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"I did it...it's done."

Write a story (or the first few paragraphs of one) starting with this line.

Senior Moderator

Your first prompt of 2021:

Across Pokemon's first 25 years, what is your most cherished Pokemon memory, and why is it special?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"I've tried everything, and nothing's working!"

What happened to have your character say this? Can they fix the problem, or is it something beyond repair?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Since the 25th anniversary icon is silver, let's write about Pokemon Silver!

Your main characters have encountered Lugia! What led them to this sacred place, and how do they react to seeing a Legendary

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week is coming early:

"You don't understand, Chairman Rose. I can't give up. I won't give up!"

Your characters have finally confronted Chairman Rose and Eternatus, and you need to buy time for Zacian and Zamazenta to get there and save the world! So what happens next in this scene?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The Pokemon are on their own--do they behave themselves, or get into trouble?