Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Happy birthday, Pokemon X/Y! Do you have any fond memories of Gen 6? Tell me about it!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

@EmeraldSky It's hard to believe that Pokemon X and Y are already 7 years old! Here is a fond memory of my adventure in Pokemon X :

Spoiler:
    Tuesday 17 December 2013

When I reached the Reflection Cave, I thought I could start looking for a Carbink with its hidden ability (Sturdy). At that time, the only way to get that Pokemon with that ability (other than cheating, trading and breeding) was to find a horde of four Roggenrola and one Carbink in the Reflection Cave, and hope that the Carbink had its hidden ability. Not to mention that the horde of four Roggenrola and one Carbink is the rarest horde in the Reflection Cave!

So, I started looking for a Carbink with Sturdy. After a long time and many unsuccessful encounters, I started wondering if I was going to find a shiny before finding my target. And that's exactly what happened! I ended up finding a horde of five Mime Jr. (one male and four females), including one with a green hat!

As I was looking for something other than a shiny, I consider that shiny Mime Jr. as a random shiny. After I took pictures of the encounter, my Pancham (who is now a Pangoro) defeated the four regular Mime Jr. of the horde. Then, I started throwing Balls. The shiny Mime Jr. was caught in a Poke Ball after a few tries. Her nickname is Ludorii and I haven't evolved her. As for the Carbink with Sturdy, I ended up receiving one from a trade.

How about you? Do you have any fond memories of generation 6?

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Senior Moderator

@Cleobel

Picking up the game release day--I had a big smile on my face as I left the store.

I then sat down with a notebook and meticulously documented everything that I did in the name of story research
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Cleobel

Picking up the game release day--I had a big smile on my face as I left the store.

I then sat down with a notebook and meticulously documented everything that I did in the name of story research
    That's really interesting! Picking up a game on its release day feels great, doesn't it? Also, would you mind sharing your notebook?

Senior Moderator

@Cleobel

I've long since forgotten where it is--this was before we had stuff like OneNote (which I use to write outlines today

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Cleobel

I've long since forgotten where it is--this was before we had stuff like OneNote (which I use to write outlines today
    Too bad you forgot where it is. :( Thank you for your reply anyway.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Re-tell an episode of Pokemon from Pikachu's perspective! What does he think of Ash, any party members, and being snatched by Team Rocket all the time?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week

The cast of Pokemon (you can pick the era) go trick-or-treating! What treats (and Team Rocket tricks) do they encounter?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It all comes down to this--one last move, one last appeal, one last shot.

Is your last ditch move successful? What happens if it's not?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Since next year marks the 25th anniversary of Pokemon...what do you think lies in store for this momentous milestone? Gen 9? D/P remakes? Something else entirely?