Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Happy birthday, Pokemon Sword and Shield! What memories do you have of Galar?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Pokemon BD/SP are here! How's your adventure (or revisit) in Shinou going so far?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Tell us about the race to climb Mt. Coronet and stop Team Galactic from one of the Pokemon's perspective.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's the holidays in the Pokeworld--what is your team doing to get ready?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The Pokemon games tend to focus on the hero(ine) defeating the evil team--but what happens when the team boss is made to answer for their crimes (either in a court or before Arceus)?

Senior Moderator

Prompts are suspended until January 3--happy holidays!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters end up going back in time thanks to Dialga and the Spear Pillar incident--what time do they end up in, and how are they getting back to the present?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your Pokemon meet a famous Pokemon in the Pokeworld (Ash's Pikachu, for example)--what advice does the famous mon have to give your team?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"I am not cut out for this..."

What did your characters attempt to do that had them say this?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The countdown is nearing the end...so what happens when it ends? Is the event something to be celebrated, or feared?