Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A group of Pokemon start a band--what do they decide to call it, what kind of music do they play, and who plays what?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters organize a photo album from a recent journey--what pictures are included in the album, and why?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

While traveling through a new region, your characters find something amazing--did they encounter a Legendary, a natural wonder, or something else?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A picture's worth a thousand words...so tell me about a memorable Pokemon picture your characters took. Was it a Legendary encounter, a candid moment in the wild, or their own Pokemon being silly? You are not limited to the Pokemon available in New Pokemon Snap--any of the known Pokemon will do.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

E3 is coming up soon--so what series deserves to make a comeback?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

If you could create an all star team of Ash, his companions, and characters you wished were companions for the next major arc, what would your dream party look like, and why? (keeping in mind that the party needs no more than four people, counting Ash, and canon characters only)

Senior Moderator

Prompt is extended for this week! A new prompt will arrive next week.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Imagine Pokemon as a totally different genre! What do you think Pokemon would look like as a Zelda-esque fantasy, a superhero story, or a sci fi tale?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Due to circumstances beyond my control..."

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What happens at the Pokemon Center when Nurse Joy is the one that's sick?