Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Wait a minute...what are YOU doing here?"

You've encountered someone you didn't expect to see on your Pokemon adventure. Who did you encounter, and why is meeting them unexpected?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Why is it that every time you want to embark on the next leg of your Pokemon adventure, something else comes up?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Just what was Bill using the teleporter for, anyway?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"I was only trying to help..."

What could've happened to have someone say this?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Behind every hero is a great mom.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The weather is being both scary and awesome at the same time--so what's causing it?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

The one crucial piece of your collection--what is it? Why is it crucial?

Senior Moderator

The Weekly Prompt gets a break this week, and will be back with a new prompt next week.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's summertime, and that means vacation--so where are your characters going, if at all? Do they enjoy themselves, or is the vacation pure torture?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week is inspired by this

At one point, Kanto almost had 65,535 different forms--so write about one of these different forms of Kanto. What is it like, and how is it different from the Kanto we know?