Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Knew someone would call me that eventually. =P

I like Jane Austen's writing. She amuses me and makes me want to read more. (Unlike a certain drunk named Hemingway.)

And can we go about posting our favorite quotes or did you totally just hijack the thread? =P
    Much like Shakespeare, Jane Austen's humor never ceases to bring me amusement. Though I didn't catch some of it until I watched the movie. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

;D

Yes, me too! I really need to read more. I also like Anne Bronte, who's quite similar. Huehuehue. Yes, Noble said we're allowed to post quotes! xD Don't worry, you didn't hijack the thread! although now that sounds like fun.
    No no, sorry I must not have made that clear. You can submit quotes to me via PM or something and they'll be added to the list of potential quotes to be pulled. You can post them here but it's better organized and more like to get noticed if you just send it to me.

As for what qualifies to be sent, any that qualifies as literature so books, poems, dark magic, etc. Even fanfiction and comics count so if Neko wanted to submit a quote for her comic she totally could or if someone had some awesome fanfiction they found with a hilarious quote, they could submit that. Unless there's something really wrong with the quote (like it's against site rules or something), it'll probably be added to the list. In addition, quotes from playwrights and authors can also be submitted since those are more often than not more hilarious than the works themselves and I enjoy my humor.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    No no, sorry I must not have made that clear.
    It was clear to some of us. ;]

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I could hear that shot fired across the Internet.
    / / / / / / / /

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    No no, sorry I must not have made that clear. You can submit quotes to me via PM or something and they'll be added to the list of potential quotes to be pulled. You can post them here but it's better organized and more like to get noticed if you just send it to me.

As for what qualifies to be sent, any that qualifies as literature so books, poems, dark magic, etc. Even fanfiction and comics count so if Neko wanted to submit a quote for her comic she totally could or if someone had some awesome fanfiction they found with a hilarious quote, they could submit that. Unless there's something really wrong with the quote (like it's against site rules or something), it'll probably be added to the list. In addition, quotes from playwrights and authors can also be submitted since those are more often than not more hilarious than the works themselves and I enjoy my humor.
    OH, I'M SORRY. You said "feel free to submit quotes to me as well" so I assumed that was through this thread. However if you prefer PM, that's fine. C: I'll do it from now on.

...You're going down, Fatey. So far downtown.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

OH, I'M SORRY. You said "feel free to submit quotes to me as well" so I assumed that was through this thread. However if you prefer PM, that's fine. C: I'll do it from now on.

IT IS GOING DOWN LIKE LEXINGTON AND CONCORD!!

It's totally fine. I completely understand. I added the quote to the list (it was the first one) and since there's only three entries on my list so far, it has a high chance of being picked. XD
    / / / / / / / /

IT IS GOING DOWN LIKE LEXINGTON AND CONCORD!!

It's totally fine. I completely understand. I added the quote to the list (it was the first one) and since there's only three entries on my list so far, it has a high chance of being picked. XD
    Err, I totally did not just have to look that up to find out what it was. xD;;

YAY. OOH OOH, PICK ME, PICK ME. *raises hand like a rocket*

I hear you talking. But I don't see me moving!

Time to find and submit quotes, 'cause I'm totally getting picked!

I hear you talking. But I don't see me moving!

Time to find and submit quotes, 'cause I'm totally getting picked!
    ...THAT'S IT. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY NEW RIVAL. I ain't taking this sitting down! *stands up while typing*

I would just love it if you submitted a bunch of quotes and I submitted one and mine was picked, bwahaha. :p

...THAT'S IT. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY NEW RIVAL. I ain't taking this sitting down! *stands up while typing*

I would just love it if you submitted a bunch of quotes and I submitted one and mine was picked, bwahaha. :p
    We both suck at raffles, so it's gonna be someone else!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well everything is picked by a random number generator so right now there's a 33.3333% chance of your quote getting picked right now Latias.

Of course, the more quotes I add the more this chance will get decreased.
    / / / / / / / /