Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Completely ruined city. Black vies cover all the streets and buildings. Shadow Pokemon Run Free.
    Key Locations:
    Time: ----
    Day: 14th
    Month: December
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team: Everyone @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Alphys @5TailedDemonLizard

Final Post! A lot of Bunny will occur.

Lord Garit stood there

"What... Do you think you're doing?" Rose growled

" I am simply helping you ascend." He smiled holding her in the center.

Rocky turned his anger towards Lord Garit. Rocky was big but Lord Garit was huge. Even the powerful but worn down Rocky could only do limited damage. Rocky threw the entirety of his weight at Lord Garit which knocked the man back making him drop Rose. Before Rocky could do to much Garit knocked the trainer onto his back and was about crush his head. Logan and Kyo pulled Rocky back just in time. The three trainers had one goal.

Kyo looked Meghan.
    "This is your chance!" She called turning towards Logan

" This is going to suck. But lets see what we can do." He nodded

Rocky didnt want to work with these people but there a clear enemy. The three trainers charged over and attacked Lord Garit at once. Brandon jumped in as well hitting the lord from the side and the four of them took him down.

Meghan painfully rushed over to Rose. Surely Rose will understand now she thought. Rose fought herself to her feet.

"Rose its the gem. This is all been about the gem!" Meghan pleaded.

Rose backed away from her friend letting out a hiss.
    " You must think me to be a fool." Rose said shoving Meghan.

" Lord Garit is like the rest of you traitors, he just wants the gem for himself!!" She said lunging at Meghan.

The two hit the ground hard and began to fight. Meghans only goal was to get the gem. As she wrestled Rose for it she could feel her own anger rising. The gem was to close. Reese had warned of this gems influence over ambition. Meghan began to fight harder for it eventually getting Rose to the ground. Megahn began to slam the girl against the ground unaware of what the gem was doing to them. The weakened Rose fought back by scratching at Meghans face.

Alice rushed to Max's aide. She shook his shoulders.
    "Max? Are you okay?"

Max opened his eyes. Quickly reaching for his gut. His hand now covered in thick blood.
    " Its almost time." Max said faintly

Max forced himself up.
    " Gotta save Rose...Gotta help Meghan."

Max looked at Alice for a moment
    " Get your friends clear of this."

Painfully he ran right at Giratina.

As he did the Meghan finally got the gem in her hand. Rose laid there her body badly damaged. Meghan struggled with the gems powers.

"How do I destory this!" She screamed out in pain.

Lord Garit saw the gem and his defeated vessel. He threw off all four trainers. Now trying to force one last blast. Max rushed towards what he knew would be his end. Using his own powers he pushed Rocky, Kyo, Logan and Brandon out the way of the buidling blast. Lord Garit focused drawing in energy for only a few moments. He growled at Meghan.

" I have seen many worlds and many times. You and I are destined to battle many times and you even defeat me in some of those worlds but not on this world."

Meghan's body was almost frozen as she could feel the gem unleashing energy through her. When Lord Garit began to talk she couldnt run. She looked down and notice it was Rose using her own power to lock her into place. Rose's last act of hate mad her laugh laying there on the ground.

As could be expected Alice watched all of this play out. Unable to stop the string of events she knew was coming. her first instincts were to get to Meghan and she ran over as fast as she could.

Max's final perspective.

You fight for something..fight for anything my dad told me. He told me that life is full of discovery. But that it came at a cost. To truly be apart of the world around us we had to throw ourselves into the mix. I dont think he meant literally though. As I run towards my own fate I can help but look around and feel like all of this has played out before.

With a thrust of energy I knock the trainers out of the way of this blast. This is not there time nor there moment. Giratina has taken every bit of me from me. It will not take that from them. I feel the ground under my feet and as I run and leap. When the wave of every hits. I focus as hard as I can. I focus on all the good things in my life. Finally in the last moments I see a white gate opening. In the distance I see...me? I look different and Im with a weird pokemon. I am ...I am not afraid... I will be again...I reach my hand out in the direction the others are in.
    "Live.." I cry out before fading away.

Max runs and jumps in the way of the energy beam. The bright beam blinds the team as the turn away. Alice struggles to watch as Max is obliterated in the beam. Max had taken most of the energy in the blast but there was still enough to send Rocky and the others into the air. The explosion all hit Rose knocking her out finally and knocked Alice and Meghan back hard to the ground. Alice struggled to her feet. She looked around watching the others lay in pain trying to move. Brandon, Rocky, Kyo and Logan all struggled to get up. Rose laid there now in a daze releasing Meghan from her hold. Alice's hand shook as she looked at Meghan but turned back towards Lord Garit.

Alice uncharacteristically ran towards the god. She was now pure hate. The spirit of vengeance in her eyes. She scrambled to pick up something to attack him with grabbing a piece of cement broken off in the explosion. Lord Garit was on his knees by the time she got to him. His energy in this world now spent. Alice hit him in the face with the cement and kept going. As he fell the ground she climbed on top of him and just kept waking away. Tears poured out of her eyes as she struck him over and over and over until there was nothing left of his face. Brandon made his way over helping pull her off.

" Alice..Stop" he said pulling her off the dead god.

Meanwhile Megahn watched in horror realzing what this gem had done to all of her friends. She looked at the gem with hate.
    " this ends now!" She said turning her rage into slamming the gem into the ground.

Kyo saw this and fought herself to stand.
    "Meghan NO!!!" She cried out as couldnt make it time.

With a third strike to the ground the gem exploded. The energy killed Meghan and freed Rose and Rocky.

Kyo ran over to Meghan and dropped to her knees. She lifted up the lifeless trainer.
    " Please wake up, please..." she cried.

" She can no longer hear you." A warming voice said behind her.

Kyo turned to see what it was and was taken back my the small green pokemon floating behind her.

"I have heard your cry and felt your pain. I am sorry I am to late. I have come to offer you a potential solution."

Kyo watched as time started to warp behind her.
    " Tell me a time and place we can go to fix this!"

Ill leave this last part open. I dont want to rob you all of being able to respond. Meg please feel free to respond building up to it if you like.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Trainer: Meghan
    Event Posts: 9

Everything had been such a blur.

Meghan had felt Rose beneath her hands, felt rage boil in her gut as they fought for the gem. She could feel the warm wetness of blood on her fingers as she pried the gem away from Rose’s neck, ripping the cord that held it in place. Her fingers had closed over it, and in that instant, the pain had consumed her.

It tore at her mind, constricting it, holding her in place as the dark power surged within her. She grasped her head tightly as the pain brought tears to her eyes. They poured down her face and her knees shook, threatening to give out. The pain...Oh, Arceus, the pain...It was worse than anything she had ever felt before.

But something, somewhere, was screaming at her. Was it...her own voice? Telling her..what? She had to destroy..Destroy it. The gem. Destroy the gem.

But...how...?

“How...How?!” The pain had to stop, it had to “How do I destroy it?!”

Her body would not respond. Even if she had attempted to will herself otherwise, her fingers would not release the gem that hurt her so. Her eyes were lifted to Lord Gerit as he spoke, but she could hardly understand him. He should be approaching her, attempting to stop her from destroying this source of power but...Rose. Rose stopped him. Even after all she had done to batter and bruise the girl’s body, she still held him off.

She had to save her...

The blast comes quickly, and she is knocked off her feet. Her head collides with the concrete, and she is dazed momentarily as she skids to a halt. That should have killed her...No..Someone had sacrificed themselves so she could continue. Max...Max had done it.

The gem’s energy pulsed in her hand as she eventually pushed herself up. She watched as Alice threw herself at Lord Gerit, beating him until he was nothing more than a bloody pulp. This anger...This hate...

It had all come from the gem. All of it. If this gem had never been here...None of this would have happened.

“This ends...now!”

Turning, Meghan slammed the gem into the concrete with all of her might. The rock cracked beneath the force of the blow, but the gem itself did not break. But it had to break...Meghan would destroy it, one way or another.
    A second strike, and she felt the energy pulse once more. Pain shot through her body, as if the gem knew what she was trying to do, and it was attempting to stop her. No. She would end this now.

A cry of warning was lost to her as the gem collided with the ground a third, and final, time. The gem shattered, releasing all of its energy at once. Meghan’s scream of pain was lost in an instant as the force of the explosion shocked her system. She was thrown back, slamming into the ground and sliding for a few feet before lying still at the end of a short, bloody trail.

Her breaths came slowly, unevenly, as she stared up at the sky. It was beginning to fade, all of it. Darkness was creeping into her vision, and she could not stop it this time. Her last breath came as a deep sigh, body falling limp among the rubble that surrounded her.

In the end, she did not even feel Kyo reach her.

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer: Kyo Writer
    Pokemon: Drowsee

Everything had happened so fast, a blur of events and emotions that nothing could have stopped, but Kyo really wished she could. She had tried to stop Meghan, tried to stop Meghan from risking everything to destroy that gem. But she hasn't. And now the woman laugh dead before her. Warm tears trickled down Kyo's cheeks, sliding off her face onto Meghan's below. Kyo felt something catch in her throat as she cried over Meghan, overwhelming sadness washing over her. She'd give anything to have Meghan back, even if it meant her own life.

"Please wake up, Meghan, please…" Kyo sobbed out.

She can no longer hear you." A warming voice said behind her.

Kyo turned to see what it was and was taken back my the small green pokemon floating behind her.

"I have heard your cry and felt your pain. I am sorry I am to late. I have come to offer you a potential solution."

Kyo watched as time started to warp behind her.
    " Tell me a time and place we can go to fix this!"

Kyo didn't have to think. "I want to go back!" she cried, "to six months ago, before all this happened. I need to go back to the night before this all happened, when we were all relaxing and having fun. Before any of this happened." Kyo looked over towards where she could recall Max's body having been. "I hate to make to him Dredd again, but… it's the only way it seems…"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Roxborough Smithwick(Rocky)
    Event Posts: 17

The explosion knocked everyone flying, Rocky wasn't sure what was going on, for a moment he was his old self and the cultist mised together in one entity. It was disorienting, two contesting wills trying to control his body. Eventually he found a middle ground, something that both Rocky and the shadow cultist agreed upon.

He would protect Rose. He crawled over to her and set his weakened body as a barrier to protect her. He wasn't sure who the enemy was any more, but whoever it was would have to climb over his dead body get at her.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer: Alice
    Pokemon: Houndour, Honedge

Alice felt anger take over as Giratina unleashed his power. She watched Max obliterated into nothing. The blast knocked her backward, but she felt nothing. Without thinking, she ran at the death god. She didn't even realise she was carrying anything until she saw Giratina's skull crumple beneath her as she slammed the concrete block at him again and again. She couldn't stop. She could do it... she could save Max. She could save everyone. She felt laughter rise in her throat as she hit Giratina over and over, but it came out only as a strangled sort of sob. She didn't realise Giratina was dead until Brandon pulled her off him. All fight left her as Brandon grabbed her. With surprise, she saw tears drip onto the ground. Her hands were shaking violently. She hadn't known that she was crying. She looked away from Giratina, unable to bear the sight. She toppled over until she laying on the ground, and closed her eyes.

Alice heard screaming and then felt a wave of energy buffet against her. She turned slightly to see Meg lying still on the ground, the crushed gem in her hand. Kyo was yelling. Alice didn't know what was real anymore. She closed her eyes again and thought of Plume's soft weight on her shoulder.
    GCEA

GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Completely ruined city. Black vies cover all the streets and buildings. Shadow Pokemon Run Free.
    Key Locations:
    Time: ----
    Day: 14th
    Month: December
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team: Everyone @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Alphys @5TailedDemonLizard

"I want to go back!" she cried, "to six months ago, before all this happened. I need to go back to the night before this all happened, when we were all relaxing and having fun. Before any of this happened." Kyo looked over towards where she could recall Max's body having been. "I hate to make to him Dredd again, but… it's the only way it seems…" Kyo said

Celebi floated closer to Kyo.
    * Please let me try to right this...* the little grass type looked at the others.

* We are going to right this for all of you.*

A flash of light overtook the area and Kyo and the pokemon vanished.

Thread finally closed! We are moving back to the main thread!

This will be a double points event. :) I hope that makes up for my poor activity

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......