Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I can safely say I sure don't feel sorry for them. XD

Don't get mad, get even!

I feel sorry for you. <3 Thinking that violence and trickery is the way to get rid of a culture which just wishes to be left IN PEACE. You're no better than the ERR. Warmongers.

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I feel sorry for you. <3 Thinking that violence and trickery is the way to get rid of a culture which just wishes to be left IN PEACE. You're no better than the ERR. Warmongers.
    I tried for peace before taking a side when this war started. Instead I was forcibly infected and barely survived the attack. I found myself threatened as I was repeatedly told that my stance was wrong. I have found that you all will not take no as an answer, thus I am resorting to other methods in order to get my message across.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I tried for peace before taking a side when this war started. Instead I was forcibly infected and barely survived the attack. I found myself threatened as I was repeatedly told that my stance was wrong. I have found that you all will not take no as an answer, thus I am resorting to other methods in order to get my message across.
    You never tried for peace! Lies! Honey, if it was forced on you, you wouldn't have your current avatar. It was merely showing you what could be. Not take no for an answer? XD We were attacked by the ERR, and now you lot! Nobody said your stance was wrong; we tried for persuasion and that didn't work. Then Lord Ditto descended and told us to stop our nonsensical arguments because It did not wish for us to fight. So we stopped. Now you persist. >.>

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

You never tried for peace! Lies! Honey, if it was forced on you, you wouldn't have your current avatar. It was merely showing you what could be. Not take no for an answer? XD We were attacked by the ERR, and now you lot! Nobody said your stance was wrong; we tried for persuasion and that didn't work. Then Lord Ditto descended and told us to stop our nonsensical arguments because It did not wish for us to fight. So we stopped. Now you persist. >.>
    I never once posted in the news thread. That was my attempt at peace, to not take a side. It was forced on me because I did not ask to have my avatar altered. And you would not take no for an answer with your persistence that we should join you because our beliefs in Lord Zoroark were incorrect, that we were mislead. I still have users telling me that your Ditto is better. I joined the ERR because I felt threatened and now I see those I once held close are turning against me. I tried peace and I was dragged into a war I did not want to start into the first place. Now I will fight for what I see is right.
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by:

Trickey, YES! Violence, nah, I'm not a fan of blood n' guts.

Sorry, blobby, duty calls! Oh, and Noble said it best. Thank you, Noble!

9. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, considering how the STDs treated the ERR, golly, I sure don't feel sorry for them. XD

Don't listen to a thing they say, we saw what they did to those innocent people and Commander Raichu! And now they weren't expecting to get their just desserts. And yech, I hated seeing a Dittofied version of my Emolga avatar and banner. It looked awful. They tried to force me into that!

(and I thought that Jessie cosplay was bad... o.O)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It seems the Dittos are giving very conflicting messages, nevertheless, we must fight off the ones that wish to force us to their side. Lords Zorua and Zoroark, what about the ones that seek peace? Should we spare them? Some of them were close friends of mine in another time.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    It seems the Dittos are giving very conflicting messages, nevertheless, we must fight off the ones that wish to force us to their side. Lords Zorua and Zoroark, what about the ones that seek peace? Should we spare them? Some of them were close friends of mine in another time.
    You flatter me so much calling me a "Lord!" XD It does make me feel all warm and tingly inside! <3

Hmm, hmm, hmm, what do to with those guys. Oh, we're definitely sparing all of them, we're just making them go crazy! Just enough so they stop assimilating everyone. It's... everywhere!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    You flatter me so much calling me a "Lord!" XD It does make me feel all warm and tingly inside! <3

Hmm, hmm, hmm, what do to with those guys. Oh, we're definitely sparing all of them, we're just making them go crazy! Just enough so they stop assimilating everyone. It's... everywhere!
    You are my superior, after all. I would see it unfitting to refer to you as anything else.

Well yes, but if they do us no harm and they only seek peace, should they be subject to the craziness as well?
    / / / / / / / /