(Chus vs Dittos) Shadow Operation CodeName: Survival

*static*

*A Pikachu comes on screen. His face is scratched and dirty, and his eyes show both fear and fortitude at the same time.*

...This thing on?
    Eh, whatever.

My name is Steven. Steven_Six. I used to be a member of the ERR... Before they took down Commander Raichu, collapsing the Regime. Damn pink wads of gum! Anyways, I fear that I an one of the last survivors... But I know in my heart of hearts that there's still a resistance out there. This world can't have gone to pot that quickly... R-Right?

*Steven twitches at an odd slime-like sound*

Dammit! They found me... If you're watching this, try to find me! I'll be waiting at coordinates
    >Video Data Corrupted - Unable To Repair<
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ohh an air of mystery. Sounds like you're going to have fun with this. Though I'm not sure the asterisks are really necessary. You could just have quotes around the dialogue instead. But that might not be your style.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

So it's good? Uh. I literally typed this all up on my phone on a whim. Looks like my whims got me in big trouble. Now I actually have to write this as a series! In that case, expect something soon-ish
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_Six View Post
    So it's good? Uh. I literally typed this all up on my phone on a whim. Looks like my whims got me in big trouble. Now I actually have to write this as a series! In that case, expect something soon-ish
    Lol yeah I think so. Don't feel like you have to continue if you don't want to though.
    / / / / / / / /

*You find a piece of paper a bit farther along the path near a quickly made shelter.*

If you're reading this, you probably found the video, so you know me. Sorry I'm not here, but I got paranoid and moved on. Turns out that "Ditto" was just a poor Goomy, and I blasted the poor blob to bits. Man, that sucked. Coulda recruited him... Oh well. Can't be too careful. I've got a lead on the resistance. Can't write their location here, but they seem hopeful. Dittos LOATHEZoroarks. Once I'm safely in, I'm gonna try to broadcast out on the radio to get some more survivors. That'll have my coordinates. Things are looking up in this world. We will prevail... Remember the ERR. Hold on to hope. And most importantly... Be yourself. These gumwads hate individuality.

Hold strong.
    --Shadow Operative Steven_Six
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 05-04-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Poor Goodra. Either way, the adventure continues! Interesting short development. I like seeing how the plot develops in such a short time here.
    / / / / / / / /

You killed a gooey dragon! You monster! DX

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    You killed a gooey dragon! You monster! DX
    Aren't they all?

*Rimshot*

And the Goodra was a typo... I meant to say Goomy.
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers