Thread: Glitch?

Glitch?

Not sure if its a glitch or not but these forums tend to log me out after I try to post a visitor message, check PMs, or even responding to a topic!(Not due to AFK) @Suicune's Fire

Hopefully it can be fixed but I guess I can live with logging in like 5 times a visit :c

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    Not sure if its a glitch or not but these forums tend to log me out after I try to post a visitor message, check PMs, or even responding to a topic!(Not due to AFK) @Suicune's Fire

Hopefully it can be fixed but I guess I can live with logging in like 5 times a visit :c
    That's pretty weird! We can look into it but you'll need to give us more info. What browser are you using? Any add ons? Do you click the "remember me" box when logging in? If you're inactive for a while when typing a message then the forums can log you out if you haven't clicked "remember me". It's happened to me a few times. But only if I was afk!

*moved to Questions/Suggestions box
    GCEA

That is weird and annoying! I've never heard of that happening. I always have "remember me" ticked so I never get logged out. Even after I've shut down my computer and load PXR the next day, I'm still logged in. xD

Which browser are you using, and which operating system?

I got the same problem on my laptop. But that's just a problem with the hard drive and software. It's kinda a lemon.
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

Doesn't seem to be an issue now. After all, I did get a new system because my laptop was poop.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.