Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Well, why not make it an actual RP XD

Ok, that's just what I had so far when I had to get up and go, and figured it may be worth it to post it then instead of leaving it and risking losing it. I'll add more when I can.

Also, was I right when I said I thought you'd like the idea?

I edited it. The extra two paragraphs didn't come easy, as I'm not very good at making large posts (I like to get the point out as concisely as possible) but I think it's at least better than normal for me XD @Neo Emolga
    Okay, it's good to go in my opinion! You're free to make any additional edits and additions, but I'll definitely say your RP qualifies for the Neo Emolga Badge! I just need to come up with a character for it now. XD

Just link this post for the confirmation and post it over here. That should be all you need to get the badge added to your postbit. :)

XD Thanks.

Will do. Thank ya.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    OK, this is kinda a last minute rush job, since this event ends today. I just thought to the idea this morning, and couldn't resist trying to make it.

Spoiler:
    Once, long ago, they say that strange creatures called "Pokemon" roamed the world. The creatures had great strength, able to bend the very elements to their will. Using these powers, mankind ushered in a golden age of prosperity. But it was not to last. Some people began using the pokemons power for evil, and the world was brought to the brink of destruction. As a last resort, the ancients sealed away the pokemon in another realm, thus saving the world.

Generations have passed. Many have forgotten that pokemon ever existed, or belive them to be nothing more than fairytales. Over time, some humans, who came to be know as Adepts, discovered that they could control the elements to a small extent. Life went on as normal, until one fateful day.

For generations, the elders of the village of Placeholder guarded the Temple of Ho-Oh, the Sun god of ancient times. No-one was allowed to enter the temple, not even the guards themselves, as it housed the three sacred orbs, said to be the last remnants of the ancient times. Legend stated that holding just one of the orbs could make a man powerful enough to rule the world. As the years went by, and nobody even attempted to sneak into the temple, the guards became lax. No outsider even knew the temple existed. Or so they thought...
    The invaders struck fast and hard, using their powers over the elements to overwealm the guards, and broke into the temple, making away with the sacred orbs. The village sent it's best Adepts after the group, but recived no word of their success or failure.

What they did find, however, was numerous reports of strange creatures roaming the world. For all accounts, they appeared to be Pokemon. Taking the orbs had weakened the seal, and pokemon had begun to return to the world. What this meant for the inhabitants of the land, would remain to be seen.

I'm not sure if Golden Sun is well known enough to count, or if this is detailed enough, but it's worth a shot. :3

(This is for Major challenge #2 BTW)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    OK, this is kinda a last minute rush job, since this event ends today. I just thought to the idea this morning, and couldn't resist trying to make it.

Spoiler:
    Once, long ago, they say that strange creatures called "Pokemon" roamed the world. The creatures had great strength, able to bend the very elements to their will. Using these powers, mankind ushered in a golden age of prosperity. But it was not to last. Some people began using the pokemons power for evil, and the world was brought to the brink of destruction. As a last resort, the ancients sealed away the pokemon in another realm, thus saving the world.

Generations have passed. Many have forgotten that pokemon ever existed, or belive them to be nothing more than fairytales. Over time, some humans, who came to be know as Adepts, discovered that they could control the elements to a small extent. Life went on as normal, until one fateful day.

For generations, the elders of the village of Placeholder guarded the Temple of Ho-Oh, the Sun god of ancient times. No-one was allowed to enter the temple, not even the guards themselves, as it housed the three sacred orbs, said to be the last remnants of the ancient times. Legend stated that holding just one of the orbs could make a man powerful enough to rule the world. As the years went by, and nobody even attempted to sneak into the temple, the guards became lax. No outsider even knew the temple existed. Or so they thought...
    The invaders struck fast and hard, using their powers over the elements to overwealm the guards, and broke into the temple, making away with the sacred orbs. The village sent it's best Adepts after the group, but recived no word of their success or failure.

What they did find, however, was numerous reports of strange creatures roaming the world. For all accounts, they appeared to be Pokemon. Taking the orbs had weakened the seal, and pokemon had begun to return to the world. What this meant for the inhabitants of the land, would remain to be seen.

I'm not sure if Golden Sun is well known enough to count, or if this is detailed enough, but it's worth a shot. :3

(This is for Major challenge #2 BTW)
    It's been a long time since I've played Golden Sun, but this is pretty sweet. :D

I'll definitely say it qualifies! I'm interested to know, are you going to run it?

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's been a long time since I've played Golden Sun, but this is pretty sweet. :D

I'll definitely say it qualifies! I'm interested to know, are you going to run it?
    Cool, I wasn't sure if anyone here even knew what Golden Sun was anymore :p

Anyway, I've been thinking about running it, but I have pretty much no RP experience aside from GCEA, so I'm not sure if I am up to it yet.