Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Can I disarm both traps on [Sigil of the Last Payment] #Mind Ravage: Psychic# (2 Sanity Damage) #Suicidal Infliction# (2 Health Damage) at the same time or do I have to pick one?
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Can I disarm both traps on [Sigil of the Last Payment] #Mind Ravage: Psychic# (2 Sanity Damage) #Suicidal Infliction# (2 Health Damage) at the same time or do I have to pick one?

You dismantle everything! It's all one trap, just two different effects, so yeah, you'll knock out all of that junk when you disarm it. The Mind Ravage is Psychic-based while the Suicidal Infliction is not, that's where the separation lies, but yeah, that's all under one trap.

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

When you say there's a beige stalker sample, what does that mean? Is it referring to pokemon in the pokedex listed as brown? Or does it include others? Is it pokemon that appear beige?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    When you say there's a beige stalker sample, what does that mean? Is it referring to pokemon in the pokedex listed as brown? Or does it include others? Is it pokemon that appear beige?
    Not going by the Pokedex. I might have mentioned it before, but it only gives a clue. As a good example, you could get dark gray, white, and yellow fur from an Emolga. So that's why I'm not really using what the Pokedex mentions. Beige in this regard is like a light brown, cream-like color.

From Wikipedia:

Beige is variously described as a pale sandy fawn color, a grayish tan, a light-grayish yellowish brown, or a pale to grayish yellow.

Basically this kind of color:

6. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm a bit confused with the order on things that require multiple perks/items to unlock.

So in the example in the rules...

POP QUIZ!

How could you activate something like {Locked Steel Door: Triangle Hole, Square Hole / <Lockpick> / ^Small Pokémon^}?

If you said there are three possible methods, you're right!

First method: Fill the Triangle Hole and Square Hole with two items. Something like [Crimson Triangle Stone] and [Azure Square Stone] would most likely go here.

Second method: Use the Lockpick Perk.

Third method: Have a small-sized Pokémon approach the door. This will likely mean there's a small broken window or open door ventilation grate they can slip through.
    I actually would have read {Locked Steel Door: Triangle Hole, Square Hole / <Lockpick> / ^Small Pokémon^} as:
    Method one: [Crimson Triangle Stone] plus [Azure Square Stone]
    OR
    Method two: [Crimson Triangle Stone] plus Lockpick
    OR
    Method three: [Crimson Triangle Stone] plus Small Pokemon

But actually the triangle hole and square hole are one thing there. So like if it was maths I would put
    {Locked Steel Door: (Triangle Hole, Square Hole) / <Lockpick> / ^Small Pokémon^}
    ...which makes it a bit clearer.

When I look at the thing we just found:

{Locked Down Elevator: Badly Damaged Control Panel, <Repair> / <Science>}

I would read that as:

Method one: Control Panel Circuitry plus Repair
    OR
    Method two: Control Panel Circuitry plus Science
    -----> It seems like this is the actual case based on the description in the reply to Emerald finding it???

So in this case it would be:

{Locked Down Elevator: Badly Damaged Control Panel, (<Repair> / <Science>)}
    ...which is different to the example in the rules. According to the rules it should (or at least could) actually be:

Method one: Control Panel Circuitry plus Repair
    OR
    Method two: Science
    -----> Not the case since we didn't unlock it with just Science in Emerald's post

And it would look like:

{Locked Down Elevator: (Badly Damaged Control Panel, <Repair>) / <Science>}
    So I guess what I'm saying is that some round brackets to show the order of things like in maths might be useful. xD

And to confirm, do we still need Repair AND the Circuitry or just the Circuitry? :D
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

You need just the circuitry at this point.

And hmm, that does sound like a nice improvement to the formatting!

9. This post has been liked by: